Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-02-2012, 11:26 AM

3 posts, read 3,354 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by PippySkiddles View Post

I really like Heather and her husband..........for now

I like Heather, too. One thing I'm trying to figure out is what her 2% is when it comes to plastic surgery. In the openers, she says she's 98% real. I was thinking breast implants (1% each lol), but she's not busty at all. Hmmm...

About her hubby, it struck me that during their dinnertable conversation about the restaurant he mentioned that it would cost, what was it, $800,000, and if it failed, oh well. I thought it show-offy that he'd mention the money for no real reason. Well, the reason as I surmise was to let US know they have a ton of disposable income.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-02-2012, 12:43 PM

1,189 posts, read 1,763,992 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MeganLundy View Post
Am I the only one here who wishes they were an OC housewife? C'mon, the glamor, the money, the clothes, the vacations, the homes, the parties...They're living my dream life minus the cattiness.
I don't except for the bods on most of them and being married to a plastic surgeon . I would rather be a Beverly Hills housewife. They actually have money and own their homes, well four out of six of them do, and I like them as people better.

Someone needs to inform Vicki that everything is not about her, nor does the world revolve around her. I cannot stand her. She is disgusting. Her talking about a lifetime committment when she is twice divorced? Really? WOW...she is too much.

Brianna is wonderful. She was lucky that Donn was there to raise her and that she turned out like him not her selfish mother.

Gretchen was awful. How embarassing.

Still like Tamra and Heather was a bit more bearable the last couple of shows, but I still think she is a snob.

Alexis... &

Old 05-02-2012, 02:21 PM

2,377 posts, read 4,351,656 times
Vicki not being able to be present for her daughter's wedding is just the comeuppance she deserves. You know you're unbearable when you own daughter finds you to be a nosy, bossy, busy-body who's usually intolerable to be around.

Old 05-02-2012, 04:05 PM

7,445 posts, read 5,547,080 times
Gretchen was embarassing! If she is putting out a record like all these wannabe housewreck 'singers' they are going to have to auto-tune the heck out of it! She can't sing!
And I thought it was funny poor, dumb Alexis said her creepy husband was not looking at the ***** Cat Dolls when his eyes were clearly bugging out of his head.
And I think Alexis paid that coach alot of money to tell her she was good at news broadcasting. The truth is she's NOT!
I think I would have been upset if my only daughter eloped but...since Vicki is Vicki I can understand why Brianna did that. I was surprised she said she would have a big wedding and party later because you know Vicki will make herself the center of attention when/if that happens.

Old 05-02-2012, 05:36 PM

4,803 posts, read 4,524,697 times
[quote=MeganLundy;24127645]I like Heather, too. One thing I'm trying to figure out is what her 2% is when it comes to plastic surgery. In the openers, she says she's 98% real. I was thinking breast implants (1% each lol), but she's not busty at all. Hmmm...

Well I think Heather is attractive and most definitely more intelligent (and smarter as well than most of the other housewives......but with respect to the 2% it strikes me that her eyes/eybrows look a tad tweaked.(maybe more than a tad?). Something very artificial there.

Some other posts were about the makeup they all wear and I think the worst offender is Gretchen- she is so over the top with her make up it looks like stage make up used to look (heavily layered on_)

Old 05-02-2012, 09:58 PM

5,126 posts, read 7,458,193 times
Quote:
I like Heather, too. One thing I'm trying to figure out is what her 2% is when it comes to plastic surgery. In the openers, she says she's 98% real. I was thinking breast implants (1% each lol), but she's not busty at all. Hmmm...
I would guess she means Botox and/or fillers. That would be considered minimal.

Old 05-03-2012, 09:44 AM

4,041 posts, read 5,003,717 times
[quote=Mayvenne;24133286]
Quote:

Well I think Heather is attractive and most definitely more intelligent (and smarter as well than most of the other housewives......but with respect to the 2% it strikes me that her eyes/eybrows look a tad tweaked.(maybe more than a tad?). Something very artificial there.

Some other posts were about the makeup they all wear and I think the worst offender is Gretchen- she is so over the top with her make up it looks like stage make up used to look (heavily layered on_)

Has Gretchen ever done beauty pageants? I have a friend that did alot of them in HS and that's how the make up is done. My friend still does her make up like that today as it's what she's used to and how it's done to her.

Old 05-03-2012, 10:10 AM

16,062 posts, read 26,872,929 times
I felt terrible for Gretchen. I am sure when she sees it she will be mortified (I would hope). When she was practing there were times she sounded much better, but still not a singer.

I couldn't believe Vicki AGAIN when Brianna told her about the wedding. It was "I" "I" "I". As a mother however I don't blame her for being upset.

Old 05-03-2012, 10:16 AM

6,790 posts, read 8,233,014 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by veuvegirl View Post
I felt terrible for Gretchen. I am sure when she sees it she will be mortified (I would hope). When she was practing there were times she sounded much better, but still not a singer.

I couldn't believe Vicki AGAIN when Brianna told her about the wedding. It was "I" "I" "I". As a mother however I don't blame her for being upset.
It seemed to me like the RH producers really turned down the sound on everything but her voice, that's not how it would have sounded in a club, she probably still didn't sound very good, but I don't think the actual performance was as bad as they made it sound on the show. She needed more practice, and you could hear her nerves, she rushed through the song, if she had slowed down a bit and been a little more sexy while singing it would have been much better even though her voice is average at best.

Old 05-03-2012, 10:43 AM

10,250 posts, read 11,249,770 times
Gretchen Cannot sing... Her voice is - Ummm Horrible!!!!!!!!!!! A cat in heat sounds about the same!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV