Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-16-2012, 12:34 PM

5,126 posts, read 7,421,147 times

Advertisements

People, look at the entire footage of the segment Alexis did for FOX 5.

BRAVO has quite the editors.

Alexis Bellino: Kids and Sex Segment - YouTube
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-16-2012, 07:51 PM

16,489 posts, read 24,505,071 times
Yeah, that was chopped to pieces on the show. I can hardly stand to hear Alexis's voice though, it goes right through me.

Old 04-17-2012, 01:47 PM

3,257 posts, read 6,133,067 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gimme it View Post
I notice that Alexis is getting a very different edit this season compared to last. They are really showing her to be stupid, which wasn't quite so obvious last season. I doubt she will return after seeing herself. Her hubby Jim is dispicable. Whenever he is in a scene, I feel so tense. Anyone else feel that way. He gives off such a scary and evil vibe.

I don't think Sarah was drunk. I think she was on drugs. Seriously.

What did I tell you all about Brooks? Uh huh...

I like Gretchen. I hope she doesn't embarrass herself in Las Vegas.

Starting to like Heather. Her husband reminds me of gay friends I have who love to gossip with the girls.

I don't think Sarah was drunk or drugged, she was trying to trap Vicki. I cant stand Vicki most of the time, but Sarah set the stage where she was not saying anything nasty but her demeanor was so that when V flipped out, her defense was "I didn't do ANYTHING to her"... Another friend whose motivation to hang out is to get airtime on tv. GROSS.

Old 04-17-2012, 11:12 PM

16,489 posts, read 24,505,071 times
I cannot believe these women! They do not have a clue what camping is about. Let's hope none of them ever really have to survive a night in the outdoors without calling the office 25 times and having everything handed to them. Pathetic!

Old 04-17-2012, 11:20 PM

7,382 posts, read 5,496,398 times
These women were NOT camping, or glamping, like they said. That was like staying is a nice room serviced resort, they had a restraunt, shopping. The only camping -like thing that happened was the skunk and it would have been funny if it had attacked the women.
Why is Gretchen blaming her voice problems on her screaming fight with Vickie? That happened how long ago? Gretchen just can't sing, period.
Alexis seems to get dumber every episode, so no wonder Heather thinks she's a ditz, she IS!

Old 04-18-2012, 12:05 AM

12,477 posts, read 17,813,945 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by brokencrayola View Post
I cannot believe these women! They do not have a clue what camping is about. Let's hope none of them ever really have to survive a night in the outdoors without calling the office 25 times and having everything handed to them. Pathetic!
Quote:
Originally Posted by rxgrrl View Post
These women were NOT camping, or glamping, like they said. That was like staying is a nice room serviced resort, they had a restraunt, shopping. The only camping -like thing that happened was the skunk and it would have been funny if it had attacked the women.
Why is Gretchen blaming her voice problems on her screaming fight with Vickie? That happened how long ago? Gretchen just can't sing, period.
Alexis seems to get dumber every episode, so no wonder Heather thinks she's a ditz, she IS!

agree with you both and your posts made me LOL!!! Glamping my azz!!! LOL
Oh and yea,Gretchen can now Stop blaming her voice issues on an argument that happened too long ago to still be a problem.
Had to quick rep you both cause the box wouldn't let me type

Old 04-18-2012, 11:55 AM

1,189 posts, read 1,759,181 times
Heather: "I forgot my special pillowcase and I woke up wiith little lines on my face". Someone slap her.

I did agree with Heather when she kept saying there was something off with Alexis and how her stories were inconsistent. She always has to one up everyone with everything and it makes me nuts. She probably doesn't wear her real ring because its not as big and flashy and the so-called fake one.

Why were these women wearing heels and wedges to go camping? I mean really. And I did laugh when Vicki said that Alexis was wearing a wedding gown to go camping. haha!

Gretchen...please stop with the voice thing.

Brianna...gotta love her. She has her mom and Brooks pegged. So does everyone else. He is a slimeball.

Speaking of slimeballs...wonder how much longer this Alexis/Jim farse marriage will last...he seems high or something and has gotten grosser.

Why do I like Tamra and Slade this year? Going to get a brain scan...

Old 04-18-2012, 05:59 PM

1,658 posts, read 2,779,473 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shooting Stars View Post
People, look at the entire footage of the segment Alexis did for FOX 5.

BRAVO has quite the editors.

Alexis Bellino: Kids and Sex Segment - YouTube
Their twisted spin of her interview was practically slanderous. I assumed there was a little tweaking to make it funny but WOW! They re-wrote reality.

Old 04-18-2012, 06:16 PM

Jim Bellino has a blog where he doesn't mince words on the editing. He dedicated a whole post to the dinner scene.

See April 10th - "A Balanced Marriage"

Jim Bellino

I'm not sure why they continue to do the show, but he says it's up to Alexis. As bad as the show is, it's given her opportunities like FOX 5, General Hospital, etc ...

Old 04-18-2012, 06:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ticatica View Post
Their twisted spin of her interview was practically slanderous. I assumed there was a little tweaking to make it funny but WOW! They re-wrote reality.
It's pretty disgusting. I don't mind if BRAVO winks at the audience to point out when someone is being absurd, but they really went beyond the pale there and created fiction.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV