Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-03-2012, 11:33 AM

2,551 posts, read 2,904,646 times

Advertisements

What I dont understand is why didnt they AutoTune her mic?

Not sure if you all know, but most live concerts can have autotune, reverb, EQ, Compressors, etc on the voice through the mic. They could have easily made her sound better. Unless the setup at that venue does not have the setup.... which I cannot imagine that not being in the budget with them being in Vegas. They could have already had it set to fix her incorrect pitch. They can even adjust it while she's singing if it changes.

So they must have wanted her to sound horrible.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-04-2012, 02:18 PM

16,087 posts, read 41,232,261 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Torn2pieces View Post
Gretchen Cannot sing... Her voice is - Ummm Horrible!!!!!!!!!!! A cat in heat sounds about the same!
I heard a cat in heat last night under my kitchen window. The cat sounded way better...

Old 05-04-2012, 06:48 PM

3 posts, read 3,339 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayvenne View Post

Some other posts were about the makeup they all wear and I think the worst offender is Gretchen- she is so over the top with her make up it looks like stage make up used to look (heavily layered on_)

I noticed that Gretchen doesn't have great skin. Lots of small blemishes, so maybe she's layering on the pancake for coverage. Or the pancake could be clogging her pores causing the blemishes? In any case, even with the heavy makeup the flaws are evident.

Old 05-04-2012, 09:59 PM

1,192 posts, read 1,814,348 times
Gretchen sounded horrible LOL how she was carrying on I thought that she could sing (a little bit atleast)!

Old 05-04-2012, 10:59 PM

5,126 posts, read 7,430,893 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MeganLundy View Post
I noticed that Gretchen doesn't have great skin. Lots of small blemishes, so maybe she's layering on the pancake for coverage. Or the pancake could be clogging her pores causing the blemishes? In any case, even with the heavy makeup the flaws are evident.
Amen to that. Heavy foundation makes blemishes stand out more. Gretchen has too many colors going on in her makeup and they're the wrong colors for her complexion. Her eyeshadow has way too much contrast between the lid and crease, and then the black eyeliner adds yet more complication.

It looks like her face is painted on. It even seems like her makeup is getting heavier lately. She could look so much better.

Old 05-05-2012, 09:21 AM

10,229 posts, read 11,205,357 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MeganLundy View Post
I think she has moles on her face and tries to cover them up. Also, it looks like she has bad acne....

Old 05-05-2012, 09:31 AM

1,786 posts, read 3,468,319 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. GE View Post
What I dont understand is why didnt they AutoTune her mic?

Not sure if you all know, but most live concerts can have autotune, reverb, EQ, Compressors, etc on the voice through the mic. They could have easily made her sound better. Unless the setup at that venue does not have the setup.... which I cannot imagine that not being in the budget with them being in Vegas. They could have already had it set to fix her incorrect pitch. They can even adjust it while she's singing if it changes.

So they must have wanted her to sound horrible.
Listen, that was a total Bravo "edit" job. We have heard just about every housewife that was there say that with the FULL backing of the music, she actually sounded fine. And yeah, I know, all the "surprise" faces - editing. I'm not that much of a fan of Gretchen, but I do know when I'm seeing a "Brought to you by Bravo" edit job.

What I can't wrap my head around is the amount of make-up she wears. That "morning after the show" clip, being served by the butler? Full make-up - and I mean false eye lashes too. The one time we all got to see her without make-up it was a case of "Egads! Who IS that???!!". Even going out jogging - full make-up.

As for Vicki: How does EVERYTHING - including the marriage of her daughter - become about HER?! How SHE was cheated. Talk about a selfish person. I understand her being shocked and surprised and initially a little disappointed, but come on!!!

Old 05-06-2012, 12:41 PM

6,790 posts, read 8,214,298 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cokatie View Post
Listen, that was a total Bravo "edit" job. We have heard just about every housewife that was there say that with the FULL backing of the music, she actually sounded fine. And yeah, I know, all the "surprise" faces - editing. I'm not that much of a fan of Gretchen, but I do know when I'm seeing a "Brought to you by Bravo" edit job.

What I can't wrap my head around is the amount of make-up she wears. That "morning after the show" clip, being served by the butler? Full make-up - and I mean false eye lashes too. The one time we all got to see her without make-up it was a case of "Egads! Who IS that???!!". Even going out jogging - full make-up.

As for Vicki: How does EVERYTHING - including the marriage of her daughter - become about HER?! How SHE was cheated. Talk about a selfish person. I understand her being shocked and surprised and initially a little disappointed, but come on!!!
I agree, it was ridiculous for them to turn down all the music so we could hear every second of her voice instead of just playing it how it would sound in the club with the music and background noise, even good singers might not sound so great edited like that.

Vicki is repulsive, and extremely selfish, going on about how horrible and embarrassing it is for her. Vicki needs to grow the F up, and support her daughter's decisions, Brianna seems like a great girl, if she's happy, her mother should be happy too.

Old 05-08-2012, 07:07 PM

9,480 posts, read 12,134,466 times
Hello..Brianna's wedding isn't just about them DUH.. it's all about Vicki and showing off to her friends
Vicky sounded pretty selfish...

Old 05-09-2012, 03:19 AM

1,014 posts, read 1,569,495 times
Brooke makes me sick. He is not sincere ...I loved when Vickys son told him "not now" . I love your kids ha ya right!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV