Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-25-2012, 06:31 AM

7,395 posts, read 5,509,649 times

Advertisements

I wish they showed less of these guys. Dr. Terry is OK but Brooks is creepy, Jim is a douche-bag and Slade just wants Gretchen to work so he doesn't have to. And Tamra's boyfriend is not interesting at all.
Alexis did alot of talking about how she wants a career working one day a week and an acting coach, let's see if she defies King Slimeball James and actually does this.
Gretchen can not sing and I can't believe she is still blaming her screaming banshee fight with Vicki on losing her voice. Gretchen, you could not sing in the first place.
I watched WWHL and Lauri Peterson from season one was on there! I always liked that gold digger and she still looks the same (must be keeping up on her plastic surgery) and still married to chinless George and her son who had the drug problem is doing good and married.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-25-2012, 09:27 AM

1,189 posts, read 1,760,538 times
Best line of the night "Jimmy the Chin Bellino". Tamra is really cracking me up.

Old 04-25-2012, 12:28 PM

10,225 posts, read 11,204,039 times
Like I said previously - Who Said Gretchen could sing? And I'm tired of hearing her say " Babe"

And Tamra was right - Alexis did look like a Drag Queen...

Old 04-25-2012, 02:26 PM

1,658 posts, read 2,781,762 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by brokencrayola View Post
Tonights show was interesting. Brooks is waaaaay too wierd. His slow talking drives me nuts. Slade is totally getting off on this Pussycat Dolls thing. Gretchen should have never been on that stage, how embarassing for her.
YESSSS! His slow talking is weird and I suspect, passive aggressive. He wants to control the attention and conversation. I'm in the South and people sure as sh*t don't talk that way around here. He's a predatory weirdo.

Old 04-25-2012, 03:12 PM

16,087 posts, read 41,230,148 times
"Brianna I burned my fingers"

"Then mom, don't put your hand into the fire"

Old 04-25-2012, 10:37 PM

5,126 posts, read 7,430,278 times
I think they should cancel the show and give one to the gay guy that was walking Gretchen through the rehearsal. Would be a lot more entertaining.

Old 04-25-2012, 11:15 PM

16,489 posts, read 24,523,853 times
I never saw such an awful make-up job as the one that lady gave Alexis, it was horrible. She fixed it somewhat, but she still looked way too tranny. I'm looking forward to the trainwreck of a performance from Gretchen next week.

Old 04-26-2012, 07:52 AM

5,126 posts, read 7,430,278 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by brokencrayola View Post
I never saw such an awful make-up job as the one that lady gave Alexis, it was horrible.
Did you notice when Alexis washed the makeup off, that it was several times darker than her complexion? No wonder people were joking that the makeup artist matched the foundation to her bruises instead of her skin.

Old 04-26-2012, 08:49 AM

1,189 posts, read 1,760,538 times
I still laugh that some of these women have makeup artists in the first place. How incompetent are they that that they can't do their own makeup for a night out with friends or any other time. I guess they have to do it for TV, but it seems like they are always there. Lisa from RHOBH always does her own makeup. And Vicki, the one that needs a makeup artist, doesn't have one.

And Alexis will always look like a drag queen.

Old 04-26-2012, 09:38 PM

16,489 posts, read 24,523,853 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flamingomo View Post
I still laugh that some of these women have makeup artists in the first place. How incompetent are they that that they can't do their own makeup for a night out with friends or any other time. I guess they have to do it for TV, but it seems like they are always there. Lisa from RHOBH always does her own makeup. And Vicki, the one that needs a makeup artist, doesn't have one.

And Alexis will always look like a drag queen.
Yeah, I have always found it odd that these women cannot do their own makeup. I can understand hair. What is worse is when they have to have a stylist that picks out their clothes. Next thing you have someone that wipes your butt.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV