Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-15-2011, 11:09 AM

4,275 posts, read 7,631,148 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by stan4 View Post
She herself said they never really dated...just casually hooked up when they were in their 20s.
I thought when people "hooked up" it was because they each thought the other was hot.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-15-2011, 11:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 121804 View Post
Andy Cohen is openly gay.

I do wonder if he didn't want to go down that road in order to preserve the respect of the gay/lesbian community & not have to listen to Tamra's complete b.s. about it & turn it into a mockery.

It was interesting to watch him ask Kim from RHATL about her dabble but not approach Tamra about it.

Then again, it supposedly was a 13hr taping & they showed all of 80 minutes.

Bravo in the end shows us what they want to show us in order to draw in the viewers they want for the franchise.
Maybe there's some in the outtakes or lost footage.

Old 06-15-2011, 11:19 AM

44,259 posts, read 64,365,577 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by raubre View Post
I thought when people "hooked up" it was because they each thought the other was hot.
Or drunk/high.

Is there a single Real Housewife who has a 'hot' husband?
They are the most raggedly bunch of uggos I have ever seen.
Which proves money can buy you a certain sort of woman.

Old 06-15-2011, 11:28 AM

Quote:
Or drunk/high..
That doesn't help her credibilty much, lol.

Quote:
Is there a single Real Housewife who has a 'hot' husband?.
The true ral housewives, the ones not on TV. Actually Kyle Richards' hubby isn't too bad, neither is Peggy's or Bethenny's (IMO)

Old 06-15-2011, 11:34 AM

3,257 posts, read 6,127,905 times
Quote:
Or drunk/high.

Which proves money can buy you a certain sort of woman.
Mostly hooking up is abut availability (to hang out with disposable income) and the more you drink the better some dudes look. Drugs don't give beer goggles, not even pot. Maybe x.

Old 06-15-2011, 12:48 PM

Looks like Brooks Ayers (Vicki's new beau) may have something else in common with another guy on the show. Besides looking like Donn, he's also a deadbeat dad (twice)

O.C. Housewife Star Vicki Gunvalson's Boyfriend Is A 'Deadbeat Dad' -- To Two Women! | Radar Online

Old 06-15-2011, 01:17 PM

2,385 posts, read 4,334,058 times
Ugh, why do I even watch this show anymore? LOL. I'm rooting AGAINST every person on the show. They're all disgusting and make me sick w their behavior.

Old 06-15-2011, 01:45 PM

1,533 posts, read 1,592,080 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by raubre View Post
Looks like Brooks Ayers (Vicki's new beau) may have something else in common with another guy on the show. Besides looking like Donn, he's also a deadbeat dad (twice)

O.C. Housewife Star Vicki Gunvalson's Boyfriend Is A 'Deadbeat Dad' -- To Two Women! | Radar Online

Also ready this today and immediately wondered what Gretchen has to say about this! Vicki has always been so hard on her about Slade, I guess Karma comes back around again.

Old 06-15-2011, 02:05 PM

44,259 posts, read 64,365,577 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taboo2 View Post
Mostly hooking up is abut availability (to hang out with disposable income) and the more you drink the better some dudes look. Drugs don't give beer goggles, not even pot. Maybe x.
Lol...spoken like someone who has never met a crack wh*re.

Old 06-15-2011, 03:04 PM

2,385 posts, read 4,334,058 times
Quote:
Not only are most of them fugly, but at least two are deadbeat dads and nearly all have houses that are or were in foreclosure! There's a reason these women can't land decent guys, it's because they're not decent themselves.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV