Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-02-2011, 06:04 PM

12,477 posts, read 17,807,792 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by raubre View Post
Is that the realtor who strangly looks too much like Simon?
I can't recall
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-06-2011, 11:02 PM

Gretchen is so hateful. Her outside beauty is so diminished by her acting so ugly. She's loud and uncouth. Can't stand her.

Tamra looked great. Vicki looked really good in the aside interviews but not so much in the scenes. Was confused though-Tamra had a party......to sell clothes???

Ducklips--Alexis?? She sure can pick and choose which Christian commandments to abide by--or not.......eh?

Who is the new chick? The lesbian?? Didn't catch her name but she's smokin hot!

Old 03-07-2011, 12:33 AM

1,619 posts, read 2,043,967 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PippySkiddles View Post
Gretchen is so hateful. Her outside beauty is so diminished by her acting so ugly. She's loud and uncouth. Can't stand her.

Tamra looked great. Vicki looked really good in the aside interviews but not so much in the scenes. Was confused though-Tamra had a party......to sell clothes???

Ducklips--Alexis?? She sure can pick and choose which Christian commandments to abide by--or not.......eh?

I agree with almost all of the above. I knew there was a new one, but I was typing and I must have missed seeing her at all. I thought there was a new one in intro and clips from rest of season, but I missed her face. Name is Peggy, though.

Old 03-07-2011, 01:18 AM

forogt to mention my surprise at seeing Dr, Will Kirby on the show. Hmmmm..........

Old 03-07-2011, 06:11 AM

1,401 posts, read 3,776,100 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PippySkiddles View Post

Gretch the Wretch...trailer park trash extrodinaire.......Vicki, well she is as she does...nothing new there....Tamra...ugh...bimbo. Alexis..pathetic joke nothing 'Christian' about that one... or any of them for that matter!

Old 03-07-2011, 07:02 AM

8,534 posts, read 7,412,162 times
WOW, what a start to the new season. I was disappointed in Gretchen! She really IS loud and uncouth.
At first, I was thinking that Tamra really did turn over a new leaf ~~ we'll see as the season progresses. I think she & Gretchen could have went to another room and had a talk, especially if Tamra was wanting to ammend things between them. Then maybe avoided the "Evil Eye" confrontation.
Next weeks episode is going to be GOOD...

Old 03-07-2011, 08:59 AM

7,377 posts, read 5,491,311 times
Looks like the drama queens this season will be Tamra and Gretchen. They didn't show the new blonde yet. Is the fitness trainer the sixth housewife? In the intro they only show the five blondes.
Poor Alexis, only has one nanny now. So she has to actually take care of her kids for a change. Why do these people have kids and then rely on nannys to raise them?
Well, it looks like it's going to be a good season, this one has always been my favorite.

Old 03-07-2011, 09:04 AM

21,870 posts, read 15,098,638 times
I knew there was something I was forgetting last night The DVR has been set now and I have the first episode ready for when it runs again.

Let the drama begin

Old 03-07-2011, 09:35 AM

14,862 posts, read 42,910,002 times
Does Vicki look worse this year or is it just me? Could be that crack in my tv screen from Marysol's mom but I still think it's just all Vicki. Did she have her nose worked on again as it seemed even more nostrils staring at you than before. I could not even look at her eyes as it was her nose that was staring at me. Did anyone else catch her "eh" attitude towards Donn when moving the furniture? In the side interviews she was going on about how since they renewed their vows they were more intune and in love and all but it sure did not look it. It's pretty obvious she is so not into him at all. I saw that the divorce will be shown this season. Donn, move on you deserve so much better.

Gretchen, not sure what to think there. I like her and can be a bit like her sometimes. I'll say things to someone as a joke and meant it as a joke and to try to lighten the air. Even to people I don't care to be around in hopes that it will help keep the peace and keep the party or whatever from being full of drama as I HATE drama and bs. I really didn't see anything that wrong w/ what she said about the evil eye cap but Tamara just can't take a joke at all or she is too up in guard to even realize that she was doing it as a joke. I thought it was as a joke for everyone to laugh and all. I can see Gretchen's point in being that she is not going to let Tamara be a total b-i-t-c-h to her this season like she has in the past. If she is going to stand up to someone that has talked ugly to her and about her then I don't have a problem with it. Just don't go starting drama if there is not any going on.

Tamara, HOSTING a party?!?!?!?!? Where did she get the money to hire a caterer and bartender for a party? Surely she did not make enough by hosting that clothes sale to pay for that. Usually you get it in discounts or freebies from the company you are doing the party for. Another thing that got me about Tamara and this party............. why is she getting her panties all in a wad because the girls are oggling and messing w/ bartender? She is the one that HIRED THE SHIRTLESS BARTENDER TO START WITH! She is the one that was making sure drinks were flowing so that people would spend money at her party so why is she getting mad at that?! Not sure how I'm gonna feel about her this season......... if she is going to be calling herself a B then she shouldn't get mad when others say it too.

Alexis.............. YUCK! YUCK! YUCK!!!! She tries to be all Christiany and then she does things that are........ WHAT!?!?!?!?! I know, I know, as a Christian I should not judge her. However, if she doesn't want to be judged at all by non-Christians or anyone then she should't be acting like she does. One does not nor should they have to constantly quote bible scriptures or keep telling people they are a Christian. It should be evident in the way in which they live their lives.

Looks like Lynn & Jenna will be making appearances. Jenna and Tamara get into it????? THAT is going to be interesting.

Not sure which one is the new girl if she was even on there last night. There were an awful lot of "friends" from all of them except Vicki on the show. Seems as though this group of women are not close at all with each other and don't even run in the same circles. Going to be an interesting season.

Did anyone catch WWHL afterwards? I've got it recorded to watch.

Old 03-07-2011, 09:39 AM

1,786 posts, read 3,464,032 times
Let me say first how glad I am to see this back - but wow! - it's really hard to find something to like about ANY of those women. I was hoping that maybe it would be Gretchen for me, but that chick needs to learn how to handle her booze. I found her Evil Eye joke harmless and thought Tamra WAY over-reacted to it. But when Gretchen spazzed out over the Princess comment and then rised to the bait of Tamra's question, I was like ... "She's out too".

Did any of you notice some weird editing cuts from the party scene? There seemed to be time shifts of when they were sitting at the bar - or heading out to the bar. Bravo must have some budget for booze as a line item! They certainly go out of their way to make sure the ladies are lit up before meeting each other.

Pippy - I had a Big Brother flashback too when I saw Dr. Will! But what exactly did he do during that procedure?! It seemed his assistant did all the work of Dr. Tatoff!

Tamra is just an awful person. Bitter, hard, unhappy and jealous. Vicki makes me cringe with her kissing up to Tamra and her "please like me, please be my friend". What a shame that her and Don are divorced. I really liked that guy. Maybe now him and Jeana can hook up!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV