Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-05-2011, 08:58 AM

5 posts, read 55,174 times

Advertisements

My son was MURDERED IN HEARNE TEXAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 27 YR OLD AND COVERED UP BY DA JOHN PASCHALL IS WHAT I FEEL IS THE DAMN TRUTH. AMERICAN VIOLET PROVED THAT HE WAS A RACIST. KBTX CROSSROADS PART 2 HAS JOHN PASCHALL THREATENING THE DETECTIVE STEVE STOKLEY TO STOP MY SON'S MURDER CASE. HIS DAMN BROTHER IN LAW IS INVOLVED AS WELL. FILES WERE STOLEN. THE MOTEL WAS BULLDOZED TO THE GROUND "A MURDER SCENE". HEARNE IS THE PLACE NOT TO GO THROUGH IF YOU ARE ANY COLOR. BRYAN AND HEARNE AND FRANKLIN ARE A LOT WORSE THAN VIDOR BECAUSE IT HAS THE KING JOHN PASCHALL. TWO MORE PEOPLE WERE MURDERED IN HEARNE,THEN TWO MORE PEOPLE WERE MURDERED. THE DETECTIVE SAID THEY TOOK HIM FOR A RIDE IN HIS CAR AND SAID IF THEY DON'T STOP THE MURDER CASE HE WILL BE PUT IN A SHALLOW GRAVE. MY SON HANK JOHNSON WAS MURDERED AND HAD BLOOD UNDER HIS NAILS AND THEY DID NOT SCRAPE HIS NAILS AND AT THE AUTOPSY THEY DID NOT SCRAPE HIS NAILS AND WAITED 20 MONTHS TO EXHUME HIS BODY. MY SON'S GUITARS WERE STOLEN AND THEY RETRIEVED THEM BEFORE HE WAS BURIED. THEN THEY ARESSTED TRAE THOMPSON AND GAVE HIM 6 DAYS IN JAIL. 3 YEARS IT IS UNSOLVED. THEY KNOW WHO KILLED MY SON. RECENTLY THEY GAVE ME THE GUITARS BACK. THE DA OFFICE IN BRYAN BILL TURNERS OFFICE. AND ALSO JOHN PASCHALL OFFICE IN ROBERTSON COUNTY.

Old 08-05-2011, 09:01 AM

Murdered in hearne!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Stay away from hearne texas!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Stay away from bryan,hearne,franklin. Don't pass through and don't stay there. Go around. My son hank johnson was murdered in hearne,the movie american violet was about hearne. It is true about john pascahll.

Old 08-05-2011, 09:10 AM

"Murder at the Crossroads" Hank Johnson Part One

Listen to John Paschall's voice and you tell me.

Old 08-05-2011, 09:39 PM

240 posts, read 420,195 times
Jasper, Lumberton, Silsbee, and Vidor (from what I have seen as a child growing up in these areas).

Old 08-06-2011, 10:11 AM

42,554 posts, read 86,968,624 times
Did anybody mention the Tenaha Police Department? And Tulia?

Old 08-06-2011, 11:03 AM

Originally Posted by chica_bella813
Just watched the movie "American Violet". Very good film about the made up town called Melody Texas and the blatant racism that takes place in that tiny town in Texas. This incident actually took place in Hearne Texas and that DA of that town is actually John Paschall and is still in office. I can't believe that this hatred continues on...... I can't believe that Texans would re-elect that man....Where is exactly is Hearne Texas??? I wonder if that corrupt racism still takes place there??

Hearne is in Western East Texas or Eastern Central Texas depending on who you ask. somewhere between college station and Waco, I believe

Read more: https://www.city-data.com/forum/texas...#ixzz1UB5qZiLY

HERE IS THE THING ABOUT HEARNE, ON THE RATIO OF CRIME IT IS MORE IN HEARNE THAN IN THE WHOLE STATE OF TEXAS. I WILL REPEAT THE WHOLE STATE OF TEXAS. MY SON WAS WHITE,LONG HAIR,TATOOS. THE FIGHT AND THE CRIMINALS ARE INFORMANTS. THEY GET AWAY WITH MURDER. MY SON WAS IN HIS ROOM PLAYING CARDS ON THE BED. THEY CAME IN ON HIM AND BEAT HIM TO DEATH WITH A BASEBALL BAT. AFTER HIS FUNERAL AN INFORMANT SAID THE POLICE WERE PAID OFF. ALL THE POLICE IN THE HEARNE POLICE DEPT LEFT OR FIRED. NO ONE WHO WAS THERE AT THE TIME OF MY SONS MURDER IS STILL THERE. JOHN PASCHALL SAID THE DETECTIVE SCREWED UP THE CASE. UNSOLVABLE. YET THAT DETECTIVE IS ELSWHERE AS A POLICE CHIEF(PROMOTED) google Hank Johnson murdered in Hearne,John Paschall Federal Lawsuit,Hank Johnson Murder Family suspects cover up. My son is white,the murder suspects are white,black,hispanic. Racism caused this thing to murder 5 people in a short amount of time.

Old 08-06-2011, 11:09 AM

When political powers come to Texas they know about Robertson County and the racism. The movie is about racism in Hearne,Texas and the District attorney to defraud the government in the Drug Task Force Round Up. Regina Kelly is a real person and John Paschall the D.A. went around buying up the DVD's when they came out. But the movie is nothing what it is really about. It is about the D.A. and his criminal activity. He was indicted for stealing from a bank. From the hot check fund. google Hank Johnson murdered in Hearne. There is a book being written about my son.

Old 08-06-2011, 12:01 PM

15,982 posts, read 35,212,805 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by My SON Hank Murdered View Post
When political powers come to Texas they know about Robertson County and the racism. The movie is about racism in Hearne,Texas and the District attorney to defraud the government in the Drug Task Force Round Up. Regina Kelly is a real person and John Paschall the D.A. went around buying up the DVD's when they came out. But the movie is nothing what it is really about. It is about the D.A. and his criminal activity. He was indicted for stealing from a bank. From the hot check fund. google Hank Johnson murdered in Hearne. There is a book being written about my son.
I use to visit Hearne often and ran track there; I wasn't aware Hearne had a serious crime issue.

Old 08-06-2011, 01:55 PM

9,249 posts, read 26,693,254 times
I drive through Hearne on my way to Tyler. I've never heard of anything either, but my sister has, I guess. I know she's not fond of the town but I'm not sure why. She just says she thinks it's podunk and can't wait to get through it.

Old 08-06-2011, 02:09 PM

816 posts, read 1,947,306 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jtur88 View Post
Did anybody mention the Tenaha Police Department? And Tulia?
Haha. So, we're talking about black people now? You know... The police chief is black. That's what I've been told from another.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas