Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-23-2020, 11:28 AM

50,889 posts, read 24,393,171 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by gabfest View Post
I have no vendetta against your online gang formation/association. I only object to you all purposely suppressing religious and spirituality conversations.
How does anyone here on this forum suppress religious and spiritual conversations?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-23-2020, 11:31 AM

6,222 posts, read 4,016,284 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LearnMe View Post
I can't speak for other atheists, and I've never been part of any gang. I don't look to be part of one here either, though obviously wherever opinion is expressed by many in any forum, there will be those who coalesce around similar opinion and those who coalesce around disagreement with that opinion. People like you love to make more of that dynamic than it is for some pretty obvious reasons.

I can also say for me that if I am in any way antagonistic toward anyone in this forum, it is because they post comments I find inviting of antagonism, worthy of antagonism. In that respect, you are as worthy as they come!
When one is flowing down or upstream most have little time to waste antagonizing others...the scavengers/bottom feeders have all the time in the world...it's just however you are created.

Old 05-23-2020, 11:35 AM

29,553 posts, read 9,745,466 times
Quote:
When one is flowing down or upstream most have little time time to waste antagonizing others...the scavengers/bottom feeders have all the time in the world...it's just however you are created.
Seems antagonizing others is all you waste your time on here, but enough for me as I think it's time to sign off this forum again today. People like you always help me do that before I waste still more time as I now move on up or down stream from here. You be sure to keep flailing away. Can't blame you for sticking to what you are good at...

Old 05-23-2020, 11:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by phetaroi View Post
How does anyone here on this forum suppress religious and spiritual conversations?
Most often by personalizing religious concepts, instead of investigating and/or allow the discussions to play out.

Whenever you hang a shingle your position is understood...same as with a hospital wrist allergy band...it's right there! we understand! this is not for you!!!.... but it is for others.

Old 05-23-2020, 11:41 AM

Quote:
I have no vendetta against your online gang formation/association. I only object to you all purposely suppressing religious and spirituality conversations.

Old 05-23-2020, 11:42 AM

Quote:
You're gang is purposely antagonistic to agnostics. You have your answers and you are demanding others buy your product.
Certainly not in the way that the history of christianity has. Just ask the South American native people.

Old 05-23-2020, 11:45 AM

Quote:
Certainly not in the way that the history of christianity has. Just ask the South American native people.
So, people born today, in your view are responsible for antiquity, though many are trying to do the best they understand how to do?
How are you so innocent?

Old 05-23-2020, 11:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LearnMe View Post
Seems antagonizing others is all you waste your time on here, but enough for me as I think it's time to sign off this forum again today. People like you always help me do that before I waste still more time as I now move on up or down stream from here. You be sure to keep flailing away. Can't blame you for sticking to what you are good at...
After while, crocodile...

Old 05-23-2020, 11:50 AM

2,962 posts, read 865,829 times
Quote:
Phetaroi, you are passionately anti-Christ. You are easily triggered by any mention of Christianity and you actively try to suppress any positive discussion of Christianity on the R&S forum.

Quotes from phetaroi...

my primary purposes here is to say to some christians -- back off. A few christians, even here, who are on a hunting expedition...they want to bag an atheist and convert them (or from some other religion). I simply will not let that stand.”

You are the enemy who tries to shove your religion down the throats of people who don't want it.”

“You are right. Most of us do not want to hear "more from what the christians think”.

P.S. forgive your deceased grandmother for nagging you, and stop taking out your hostility towards her on strangers.

Last edited by Iwasmadenew; 05-23-2020 at 12:03 PM..

Old 05-23-2020, 11:53 AM

8,703 posts, read 3,886,834 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arach Angle View Post
agreed, that's what makes the militant and fundy so dangerous.
Yeah, true - so are people who are ruled by their emotion/frustration/anger.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality