Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-09-2010, 08:15 PM

1,089 posts, read 2,398,644 times

Advertisements

I don't know about you guys but I'm starting to wonder why I bother to date or even befriend any women who are less than 9s and 10s. Every time I give a 8 or less a chance they turn out to be either crazy or a seething mass of jealousy and hatred toward better looking women

It's like they've been dealt a less than perfect hand so they've decide to go through the rest of their life being angry. Either that or they overcompensate by demanding even more

Looking back over the girls I've dated and/or been friends with you'd think I'm incredibly shallow But I realize now that I picked those girls for another reason entirely! They were the nice ones, the sweet ones, the ones who were easy to get along with and didn't hate every other woman that crossed their path.

This probably doesn't apply to all 10s but it's easy to spot the ones who are really nice. They're the ones with few if any female friends. That's because they're despised and shunned not only for their looks but also for their charisma with guys. Since they haven't been able to make friends with other girls they're forced to make friends with guys, so naturally they become more comfortable with guys, and guys like them even more then they normally would.

These are the same women who don't like to be fawned over for their looks and often deemphasize their looks by wearing less make up. Since they need male friends they want guys to treat them like human beings, not trophies.

I've also found that these women have a certain vulnerability about them. You can plainly see how they've been hurt by the way they've been treated by other women. It makes me sad But on the bright side as long as you don't act like a lovesick puppy around them they'll make a guy an excellent friend and perhaps more

Old 05-09-2010, 08:25 PM

7,005 posts, read 21,333,578 times
Because the good looking women have confidence backing them up.

Old 05-09-2010, 08:44 PM

2,942 posts, read 6,006,525 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Cat View Post
Because the good looking women have confidence backing them up.
+1 for you. Though, I've found that a fair number of average looking women are just as confident, and don't depend on looks to get ahead.

Old 05-09-2010, 08:46 PM

3,486 posts, read 5,683,751 times
Congratulations, Lalaland Guy! Now that you have fully understood the advantages of dating 9's and 10's, I say half the job is done. All that remains is to persuade a 9 or a 10 to go out with you. Now, that's gonna be tough, I'm afraid.

Old 05-09-2010, 08:48 PM

11,865 posts, read 16,998,989 times
I think you're crazy. If every average girl you meet turns out to be crazy or have something wrong with her - it's probably you who is the problem since you are the common denominator.

Deal with your own problems and stop blaming everyone else. You'll be much more attractive to women and happy.

Old 05-09-2010, 08:50 PM

24,665 posts, read 69,690,877 times
I've looked at the thread title and read the post a couple of times and fail to see the correlation between the two since your score criteria seems to do a big turn midstream. Guess I'm just tired after a long day's working night - maybe I'll see the light tomorrow!

Old 05-09-2010, 08:52 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,850,918 times
Hmmmmm....I'd give myself a 5. I'm not hideous...Nor so hot...I would even want myself....But us average women aren't all angry and emotionally unstable. I am friends with some pretty damn hot chicks. And one is bi-polar. One was unwanted by her real mom then was adopted by an alcoholic. So you really need to look at each women for what they are and why.

Old 05-09-2010, 08:57 PM

2,115 posts, read 5,029,630 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cuinlalaland View Post
I don't know about you guys but I'm starting to wonder why I bother to date or even befriend any women who are less than 9s and 10s. Every time I give a 8 or less a chance they turn out to be either crazy or a seething mass of jealousy and hatred toward better looking women

It's like they've been dealt a less than perfect hand so they've decide to go through the rest of their life being angry. Either that or they overcompensate by demanding even more

Looking back over the girls I've dated and/or been friends with you'd think I'm incredibly shallow But I realize now that I picked those girls for another reason entirely! They were the nice ones, the sweet ones, the ones who were easy to get along with and didn't hate every other woman that crossed their path.

This probably doesn't apply to all 10s but it's easy to spot the ones who are really nice. They're the ones with few if any female friends. That's because they're despised and shunned not only for their looks but also for their charisma with guys. Since they haven't been able to make friends with other girls they're forced to make friends with guys, so naturally they become more comfortable with guys, and guys like them even more then they normally would.

These are the same women who don't like to be fawned over for their looks and often deemphasize their looks by wearing less make up. Since they need male friends they want guys to treat them like human beings, not trophies.

I've also found that these women have a certain vulnerability about them. You can plainly see how they've been hurt by the way they've been treated by other women. It makes me sad But on the bright side as long as you don't act like a lovesick puppy around them they'll make a guy an excellent friend and perhaps more
You're not very tactful with words, are you? I've decided that tonight I'm going to take a cue from you and toss all diplomacy out the window.

Your presumptuous threads are tiring. I say this with all offense - you don't know $hit about females.

Old 05-09-2010, 09:06 PM

1,089 posts, read 2,398,644 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redisca View Post
Congratulations, Lalaland Guy! Now that you have fully understood the advantages of dating 9's and 10's, I say half the job is done. All that remains is to persuade a 9 or a 10 to go out with you. Now, that's gonna be tough, I'm afraid.
That's easy. You just avoid the feminist 2s who think they're 10s

Old 05-09-2010, 09:08 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,850,918 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cuinlalaland View Post
That's easy. You just avoid the feminist 2s who think they're 10s
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships