Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-09-2010, 09:24 PM

4,098 posts, read 7,112,240 times

Advertisements

We all wish you would give up on those comic books you read and start reading something that can give you a better outlook. I see nothing wrong with those ladies that rate less (in your mind) than what you call 9's and 10's, in fact, it would be interesting to see what you call 9's and 10's. Gee, you just need to get a life, I can't believe some of the stuff you post. I know you most certainly must be out of highschool, yet....

Old 05-09-2010, 09:27 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,907,987 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TakeAhike View Post
I'll second that.

I've noticed that average looking women develop other qualities that are respected by women and men. Very attractive women/girls can be catty and gossip about others.

It's been quite some time since I based friendship on looks. My mother was very clear about looks being less important than character and she was right.

As for men--kindness, courtesy and integrity transform average men into princes.
Yes me too, I look at sense of humor, how they treat others, animals, and take care of themselves.

Old 05-09-2010, 09:31 PM

1,089 posts, read 2,400,339 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kodaka View Post
They aren't. Its just that you're more willing to put up with crap from a 'good-looking woman' than an 'average-looking woman'.
I don't think so, I mean if one pretty girl isn't nice you can always find another one who is. Why would you put up with crap from anyone regardless of looks?

Old 05-09-2010, 09:32 PM

5,879 posts, read 9,258,533 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cuinlalaland View Post
I don't know about you guys but I'm starting to wonder why I bother to date or even befriend any women who are less than 9s and 10s. Every time I give a 8 or less a chance they turn out to be either crazy or a seething mass of jealousy and hatred toward better looking women

It's like they've been dealt a less than perfect hand so they've decide to go through the rest of their life being angry. Either that or they overcompensate by demanding even more

Looking back over the girls I've dated and/or been friends with you'd think I'm incredibly shallow But I realize now that I picked those girls for another reason entirely! They were the nice ones, the sweet ones, the ones who were easy to get along with and didn't hate every other woman that crossed their path.

This probably doesn't apply to all 10s but it's easy to spot the ones who are really nice. They're the ones with few if any female friends. That's because they're despised and shunned not only for their looks but also for their charisma with guys. Since they haven't been able to make friends with other girls they're forced to make friends with guys, so naturally they become more comfortable with guys, and guys like them even more then they normally would.

These are the same women who don't like to be fawned over for their looks and often deemphasize their looks by wearing less make up. Since they need male friends they want guys to treat them like human beings, not trophies.

I've also found that these women have a certain vulnerability about them. You can plainly see how they've been hurt by the way they've been treated by other women. It makes me sad But on the bright side as long as you don't act like a lovesick puppy around them they'll make a guy an excellent friend and perhaps more
Why are good looking women nicer than average looking women? It is because you don't get tired of driving them as quick. They hold their resale value and are usually much faster. Sometimes if they are rare, collectible or old you tend not to beat on them as much. One scratch or dent really ticks you off in a 10 or a showstopper! They are usually more expensive and not every guy can afford one. Boy, they sure are cool though!LOL..........

Old 05-09-2010, 09:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2RUGGED4YOU View Post
Why are good looking women nicer than average looking women? It is because you don't get tired of driving them as quick. They hold their resale value and are usually much faster. Sometimes if they are rare, collectible or old you tend not to beat on them as much. One scratch or dent really ticks you off in a 10 or a showstopper! They are usually more expensive and not every guy can afford one. Boy, they sure are cool though!LOL..........
................I'm telling your mother you said that.

Old 05-09-2010, 09:37 PM

1,517 posts, read 2,321,244 times
Also, do you really think that good looking women like being called a 10? If you really knew any, you would know that they don't like being rated anymore than a woman YOU would call average. We are not cars and don't appreciate being compared to one or being ranked or rated like one. This is insulting and asinine...and an extremely immature way of looking at women.

Old 05-09-2010, 09:38 PM

20,838 posts, read 17,129,900 times
Beauty is truly in the eye of the beholder, Dude.

Old 05-09-2010, 09:39 PM

3,486 posts, read 5,689,117 times
More News at 11: Cuinlalaland has decided to marry into the British royal family. Queen Elizabeth II duly informed. Stay tuned for more.

Old 05-09-2010, 09:41 PM

5,879 posts, read 9,258,533 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raena77 View Post
................I'm telling your mother you said that.
It was a Rugged car joke!LOL........

Old 05-09-2010, 09:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AADAD View Post
Beauty is truly in the eye of the beholder, Dude.
It really is. I had dates whom were gorgeous, and dates whom were nerds. I'd take the nerds any day. The pretty boys can be boring.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships