Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-07-2013, 05:18 PM

43 posts, read 129,404 times

Advertisements

PLEASE TAKE THIS THREAD SERIOUSLY!

I will be honest here. I am a brand new user on City-Data.com and I am not exactly the best at making threads. Please do not perceive me as a troll. Regards!

Background:

I have been having the worst luck with girls since middle school. I am an incredibly nice guy who is decent looking and in college yet for some reason I still can't get a girl. The main factor behind it is because I don't drink, smoke weed or party like the other guys do.

The girls that I like are all white women, reason being is because I am white myself. I am not a racist when saying that, it's just my personal preference. Speaking of which, I have noticed that many white girls my age are really attracted to black guys (Correct me if I'm wrong). I don't have a problem with that at all, however I do live in a subdivision that has a lot of minorities and the girls that I like usually will go for them instead of me, rendering it even more difficult to get a girl..

The fact of the matter is, the girls nowadays that are the most difficult to get are white girls, especially the blondes. At least where I come from that is, which is the Southern United States. Girls where I live are extremely shallow and superficial to no end. All that they care about is how good looking the guy is and how rich he is. They couldn't care less about the personality which drives me crazy.

I honestly thought girls in college and in the real world were past this, but obviously not. It's just like High School all over again...

MAIN TOPIC:

At least from what I have heard, girls who are from The U.S, Canada and Western Europe (Western World) are a lot more shallow and superficial and tend to have incredibly high standards when it comes to who they want to date whereas women in Central Europe (excluding Italy) and Eastern Europe (especially Russia) are much nicer and traditional and shallowness and superficiality among them is virtually non-existent, meaning that most of them tend to judge guys by their character and personality rather than looks. Please correct me if I am wrong.

Side Note: I also have had an experience meeting Eastern and Central European girls in the past as well. Back in middle school, I met a girl who was a foreign exchange student from Sweden who in comparison to the other girls at my school was very polite and didn't really care about who parties, drinks, etc. I met another girl in high school who was from Germany who was very similar to the other girl that I met in middle school.

Of course, I do not know for certain and I really would like to know! Because if it is true Eastern and Central European Women truly are really nice, traditional, polite and far less shallow/superficial than Girls from the Western World than I will be moving to Russia as soon as I finish college here in the U.S!!

Old 10-07-2013, 05:23 PM

11,795 posts, read 12,033,106 times
The fact that you're making sweeping generalizations about all women of a region, country or continent makes it hard to take your post seriously.

Old 10-07-2013, 05:32 PM

11,395 posts, read 24,452,731 times
Yes, stick with foreign women. They probably prefer clever boys like yourself.

Old 10-07-2013, 05:36 PM

9,659 posts, read 10,227,349 times
Oriental women.

Old 10-07-2013, 05:40 PM

17,869 posts, read 20,996,352 times
i don't think making generalizations about women will make you a darling of this forum.

Also, being nice doesn't get you too far with most women. The half-decent women expect that at least, some common interests and having decency go a long way also, and having some kind of sense of humor can get you far.

Old 10-07-2013, 05:52 PM

1,194 posts, read 1,399,799 times
Yes, you sound incredibly nice. And really smart and worldly, too.

Old 10-07-2013, 05:54 PM

1,194 posts, read 1,399,799 times
Hey Kirby-does your mom only like black guys?

Old 10-07-2013, 05:57 PM

15,714 posts, read 21,070,743 times
One post wonder...

Please, do us a favor and go to where ever you think women are nice. We won't miss you.

Oh, and I'm from the US...so if I sound like a b*tch, well then use that as anecdotal evidence.

Old 10-07-2013, 06:02 PM

993 posts, read 1,561,026 times
Not to be rude, but maybe you're not as good-looking as you think you think you are? Or perhaps your social skills could use some work?

Moreover, as I always say in these types of questions that make sweeping generalizations about men/women, have you ever considered that it's the type of women you are pursuing? If you're going for the blonde bombshell that EVERY guy is going for, of course it's going to be a challenge because you'll have a ton of competition.

Old 10-07-2013, 06:04 PM

48,532 posts, read 34,851,331 times
Closed.
And check this out: FAQ
Moderator: Relationships Forum / Hawaii Forum / Dogs / Pets / Current Events
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.