Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-13-2012, 07:59 PM

1,639 posts, read 2,201,344 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by scocar View Post
I can't imagine loving someone and then having sex with them and not being satisfied. Sex is not a sport, it's an expression of love and intimacy. If you care for them and love them, the sex will be great. It may not be great the first time, but if you have deep feelings for the person, it will become great.

But Socar..that's YOU. YOU cant imagine it. My first true love, and the only man so far I have ever loved that intensely.. he didnt 'feel' as good to me as a couple other later boyfriends did. And I loved him to death. I cant explain it..and I dont think just telling him to do this or that was the issue. I mean..the penises actually felt..different with different guys. Well, i guess because men are built differently..duh. lol I do agree though that the more you love someone, it makes the sex better. Of course. But....I dunno..maybe some things just cant always be helped.

Maybe you cant understand it because you havent experienced different people like that? And maybe im just not explaining it well..I dont know.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-13-2012, 08:05 PM

Let me say this. One of the BEST sexual experiences i had in a relationship was with someone that I cared for, BUT no where near what I had felt for my "true love" guy. Yet, sex was better with the other guy, NOT the 'true love' guy. AND..it wasn't their technique or something. They just FELT different to me. So, if just loving someone deeply makes sex great, how do you explain that??

Old 03-13-2012, 08:27 PM

770 posts, read 1,177,151 times
Quote:
I can't imagine loving someone and then having sex with them and not being satisfied. Sex is not a sport, it's an expression of love and intimacy. If you care for them and love them, the sex will be great. It may not be great the first time, but if you have deep feelings for the person, it will become great.
I can tell just by the things you say that you're a guy. The whole "it's not that hard to be good at sex" thing is complete BS. You would think that when all it takes for you to get off is a warm hole and a little friction. I'm sure many women would completely disagree with you. Also, while it's true that communication helps, sometimes even with all the communicating in the world it just.doesn't.happen. It's hard to explain to someone that will never be able to experience it, but like I said before, all men need is friction. For women, the parts gotta fit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SummerFall View Post
[/b]

But Socar..that's YOU. YOU cant imagine it. My first true love, and the only man so far I have ever loved that intensely.. he didnt 'feel' as good to me as a couple other later boyfriends did. And I loved him to death. I cant explain it..and I dont think just telling him to do this or that was the issue. I mean..the penises actually felt..different with different guys. Well, i guess because men are built differently..duh. lol I do agree though that the more you love someone, it makes the sex better. Of course. But....I dunno..maybe some things just cant always be helped.

Maybe you cant understand it because you havent experienced different people like that? And maybe im just not explaining it well..I dont know.
Exactly

Old 03-13-2012, 08:43 PM

1,197 posts, read 2,277,821 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by spinx View Post
I've been in a relationship with "bad sex." It lead to me not wanting to have sex at all. I don't want a marriage like that.

No thanks.
How long did the relationship last? Did you communicate about the bad sex. How did you feel about the person other than the sex?

Old 03-13-2012, 08:46 PM

2,163 posts, read 4,339,802 times
I didn't read past the first few posts but my answer is the same as another already on here...

HELL TO THE NO!

I have had bad sex, and NO I did not tell the guy that he was horrible in bed. There were other issues as well, so why hurt the man's feelings

Old 03-13-2012, 08:46 PM

1,197 posts, read 2,277,821 times
Quote:
[/b]

I've had some girls that were tighter than others, so I get that to a point. But the deep feelings I had for them had more to do with my choice to stay or not stay in the relationship.

Old 03-13-2012, 08:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by luckynumber4 View Post
I can tell just by the things you say that you're a guy. The whole "it's not that hard to be good at sex" thing is complete BS. You would think that when all it takes for you to get off is a warm hole and a little friction. I'm sure many women would completely disagree with you. Also, while it's true that communication helps, sometimes even with all the communicating in the world it just.doesn't.happen. It's hard to explain to someone that will never be able to experience it, but like I said before, all men need is friction. For women, the parts gotta fit.

Okay..that's it right there. The parts gotta fit. Because you know what. My last ex who wanted to wait until marriage.. Like I said we DID break down and do it a couple of times. And I dont think he really let himself get into it (if he could at all), plus the fact I think he REALLY has some 'issues' somewhere regarding sex. So, the couple times we did it, it wasnt like he pulled out all his tricks in the bedroom. BUT..BUT...we did FIT. Meaning..and forgive my frankness..but his penis felt nice inside of me. Now, this is a guy who I loved, but was kinda miserable with after a while because of his control freak, bible thumping, judgemental, cirtical ways. He was stressing me out totally. Plus..this was a guy who had some hangups regarding sex, so therefore was not pulling out a bag of tricks in the bedroom the couple of times we did fool around.

HOWEVER..his penis still FIT nicely inside of me. Meaning...It felt...nice. I cant explain it other than what Lucknumber said above. The parts gotta fit. Different men feel differently inside of a woman.

Old 03-13-2012, 09:33 PM

6,486 posts, read 6,384,866 times
Quote:
I don't know wth you guys are debating now, but I do agree with this.

Old 03-13-2012, 09:46 PM

2,631 posts, read 4,047,572 times
Quote:
Look..this is a forum. I posted a response to your post. If you dont want to see responses to your posts, then dont post.

And trust me..you havent SEEN long winded. So, perhaps you can crawl out of bed on the right side tomorrow instead of the wrong side, eh? Great!
Oh, I had a great morning and day, actually. My point was you seemed like you were trying hard to convince me of something. I'm not stopping you from posting, but you don't have to convince me of anything. You have your opinions, and that's fine. Have a good evening/night.

Old 03-13-2012, 10:00 PM

8,711 posts, read 11,728,260 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LexWest View Post
Oh, I had a great morning and day, actually. My point was you seemed like you were trying hard to convince me of something. I'm not stopping you from posting, but you don't have to convince me of anything. You have your opinions, and that's fine. Have a good evening/night.

A lot of the thread seems like people trying to convince other people, which I don't really think was the point of it. It was more about would you or wouldn't you.... that's it, I beleive.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships