Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-17-2013, 04:23 PM

14,490 posts, read 26,672,734 times

Advertisements

Maybe RS magazine can explain why Seal Team 6 and a few private defense agents were present there hours before it happened.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-17-2013, 04:29 PM

14,534 posts, read 11,364,905 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by northnut View Post
No mugshot of him has been released so use what ya got. What they got is a FB picture that is a damn good picture so yeah, use that one.
How about this one?:

Running away like the cheese eater he is.

And a NASCAR fan to boot! Liberal manna!

Last edited by Mr. Joshua; 07-17-2013 at 04:41 PM..

Old 07-17-2013, 04:38 PM

68,410 posts, read 54,725,794 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by renault View Post
I knew RS would pull a stunt like this. Enemies of America are friends of the radical Left. Only a liberal rag like Rolling Stone would show sympathy for the Devil.

https://www.city-data.com/forum/polit...cal-islam.html
Only a tin-foil hat wearing conspiracy fearing RWNJ would place any belief in "collusion of the radical left with radical Islam"

Old 07-17-2013, 04:39 PM

1,325 posts, read 2,376,634 times
I get RS's explanation on wanting to do investigative journalism, but it was in poor taste and bad execution to post a picture in that way. He looks like the Jim Morrison in Best of the Doors Album cover. People have a right to be upset and i have no problem with stores boycotting this issue.

Old 07-17-2013, 04:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Joshua View Post
How about this one?:

And a NASCAR fan to boot! Liberal manna.
NASCAR liberal manna?

In WHAT universe?

Old 07-17-2013, 04:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gichicago View Post
I get RS's explanation on wanting to do investigative journalism, but it was in poor taste and bad execution to post a picture in that way. He looks like the Jim Morrison in Best of the Doors Album cover. People have a right to be upset and i have no problem with stores boycotting this issue.
I have a problem with any store picking and choosing what I can and cannot read.

I hope CVS at least has the conviction to NEVER sell RS again.

Maybe RS will atone in the future by posting a pic of this guy on a gurney.

Old 07-17-2013, 04:47 PM

14,534 posts, read 11,364,905 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
NASCAR liberal manna?

In WHAT universe?
The next thing we'll hear is that he liked to hunt and listen to Brad Paisley.

Old 07-17-2013, 04:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Joshua View Post
The next thing we'll hear is that he liked to hunt and listen to Brad Paisley.
Have no answer for your baseless allegation, eh?

Forget about folks like Reagan pandering to your alleged 'liberal manna'?

Old 07-17-2013, 05:04 PM

3,038 posts, read 2,522,708 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by northnut View Post
Really?
Yep. President Obama fired General McChrystal because an article in Rolling Stone alleged he said some critical things of the Prez at a dinner in France.

The article turned out to be false. Or at least grossly exaggerated. Technically the General resigned but we know how that goes.

It was probably the dumbest and most immature foreign policy decision ever made by a U.S. President.

At the time liberals wanted charge the General with treason. (How dare you criticize the black guy) I'm sure you can find a thread on C-D about it.

Basing war policy on an article in a magazine aimed at teenage pot smokers and people think President Obama is some kind of genius? lols.

Old 07-17-2013, 05:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhioRules View Post
Yep. President Obama fired General McChrystal because an article in Rolling Stone alleged he said some critical things of the Prez at a dinner in France.

The article turned out to be false. Or at least grossly exaggerated. Technically the General resigned but we know how that goes.

It was probably the dumbest and most immature foreign policy decision ever made by a U.S. President.

At the time liberals wanted charge the General with treason. (How dare you criticize the black guy) I'm sure you can find a thread on C-D about it.

Basing war policy on an article in a magazine aimed at teenage pot smokers and people think President Obama is some kind of genius? lols.
Care to list some of the major corporations where talking about the CEO in a negative way will get you a pat on the back?

And before you get too deep into painting McChrystal as the all-American boy, he probably should have lost his seat on the up elevator over his role in the Pat Tillman cover-up.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies