Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-06-2022, 02:44 PM

4,177 posts, read 2,954,652 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reggiezz View Post
Those neighborhoods protect killers. That's why this happened.
But the “killers” were apprehended in minutes. You mean to tell me the “neighborhood” protected these “killers” for 5 minutes. What was the point of that?

Old 12-06-2022, 04:50 PM

41,018 posts, read 18,189,699 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wpipkins2 View Post
But the “killers” were apprehended in minutes. You mean to tell me the “neighborhood” protected these “killers” for 5 minutes. What was the point of that?
As was proven to you before, not all neighborhoods want police presence. They also won’t cooperate with police because “snitches get stitches” but cry something needs done, they also vote for political figures that are soft on crime and defend and enable criminals. You’ve said you know where the criminals are coming from in the NorthSide and that children are getting new in box guns from licensed gun dealers. You’ve also said F the police multiple times. Have you told police about this and where it’s supposedly happening to help with the problem?

Just because the “killers” were caught doesn’t mean the neighborhood doesn’t protect them. They simply got arrested. Now we see how long until they’re dumped back on the street to do it again.

Old 12-06-2022, 07:40 PM
gg

26,137 posts, read 25,957,812 times
Quote:
There will be another one tomorrow, but your point is valid. The hood fell for the leftist agenda and we are going to pay for it as kids feel they have been cheated and don't matter in "white man's world". Gotta love the leftist's collateral damage, but they have been doing this for over a century, so nothing new.

Have a nice evening.

Old 12-06-2022, 08:23 PM

32,616 posts, read 77,579,178 times
City is now up to 69 homicides in 2022.

We will be blowing the recent record of 70 in 2014 out of the water.

Old 12-06-2022, 08:50 PM

41,018 posts, read 18,189,699 times
Man accused of armed robberies, targeting people trying to buy cars off Facebook Marketplace

https://www.wpxi.com/news/local/man-...edium=news_tab

From July 20-28, eight people were robbed at gunpoint over eight days in the same area of Homewood. Police say that area is not far from where Green lives.

Old 12-07-2022, 07:25 AM
gg

26,137 posts, read 25,957,812 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelCityRising View Post
City is now up to 69 homicides in 2022.

We will be blowing the recent record of 70 in 2014 out of the water.
Wonder how many people were shot and survived. I am always amazed at the amount of people that survive gunshots. I am thinking over 200 people shot in the city this year. You have any stats on that?

Old 12-07-2022, 07:34 AM

1,910 posts, read 736,354 times
Quote:
How likely is that this was the first violent crime committed by this little psycho? Not likely at all. So yes, if he went unarrested for previous crimes, they knew about him, said nothing, and now a small child is dead. But they'll probably release this psychopath back to the streets.

Old 12-07-2022, 07:53 AM

Quote:
How likely is that this was the first violent crime committed by this little psycho? Not likely at all. So yes, if he went unarrested for previous crimes, they knew about him, said nothing, and now a small child is dead. But they'll probably release this psychopath back to the streets.
According to news reports the mother of the child was the maniac. She is currently out on bond for shooting two teenagers girls. Apparently the shooting was because of a love triangle. The mother was not innocent and she obviously lacks the spirit of discernment and her indecision led to not only her death but the death of an innocent child. How tragic is that? Your dirt can lead to unforeseen consequences. This is the ultimate. The mother was only 21 so where are her parents and how do they feel. I’ve never turned a blind eye to my childrens behavior. My mother was exactly the same. Sad

Old 12-07-2022, 08:29 AM

1,910 posts, read 736,354 times
Quote:
According to news reports the mother of the child was the maniac. She is currently out on bond for shooting two teenagers girls. Apparently the shooting was because of a love triangle. The mother was not innocent and she obviously lacks the spirit of discernment and her indecision led to not only her death but the death of an innocent child. How tragic is that? Your dirt can lead to unforeseen consequences. This is the ultimate. The mother was only 21 so where are her parents and how do they feel. I’ve never turned a blind eye to my childrens behavior. My mother was exactly the same. Sad
They shouldn't have released a shooting suspect on bond.

Old 12-07-2022, 08:37 AM

Quote:
They shouldn't have released a shooting suspect on bond.
Who is “they”? Who are these people that let her out? The criminal justice system or what?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh