Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-02-2022, 08:41 AM
gg

26,137 posts, read 26,071,706 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by wpipkins2 View Post
10-20 individuals in specific neighborhoods are not difficult for authorities to identify.
I agree with you IF the police KNOW that neighborhood well enough. Last I checked the protesting left protested the Zone 5 officers right out of their old precinct that was indeed in the neighborhood they are supposed to patrol. Last I checked Zone 5 stayed on Washington Blvd, which is in no man's land. So your people with their blue and orange hair protested the officers out of the neighborhood so they can be removed more and just respond to calls from nice safe distance. In NYC they actually had an officer in charge of small part of an area, so the officers would get to know the residents and be more hands on. The media doesn't tell you any of this, they only tell you, "stop and frisk". They didn't even get that right as it was, "stop, question and frisk", but the media needs to get their army fired up, so the crazy leftist mob can go nuts with their protesting, burning and looting.

What needs to happen is officers need to be assigned to small parts of the city to be involved and know the people that live there. That way they can indeed stop the problems before they happen. The media machine doesn't like order as they can't make their money and gain more control if things are peaceful. They love division.

It is indeed complex and being that 90% of people want to be led, we are sunk bro. The leftist mob is in control. There will never be peace in our lifetime unless we change a lot. Maybe people will tire of hearing about babies getting shot, but the left doesn't watch the local news. They are watching their feeds that show something very different than reality. Ask one today if they know of that 4 year old being shot. They will look at you like you are from Pluto.

Have a great day and stay safe.

Old 12-02-2022, 08:52 AM

1,916 posts, read 750,358 times
Quote:
“As Wpipkins says, he doesn't have time to sort out bad from good cops. I don't have any desire to sort which young black male is dangerous and which isn't. “

This is the perfect example of the white/black impasse. I will never accept mistreatment because of misunderstanding. I will never ever allow my freedom and rights to violated because of someone else’s fear. I have a black son and he should not have to suffer other’s consequences. Fear can lead to death with regards to upstanding black men and police.
And I shouldn't be afraid of psychopaths that morons think should roam the streets. Eventually the bad guys among you will kill off or extort everyone in the neighborhood.

You realize that you're recreating Jim Crow, right? Southern cops didn't police black areas unless there was an interracial dispute. White people didn't go there.

Old 12-02-2022, 09:22 AM

41,016 posts, read 18,311,702 times
Man stabbed in the neck in Pittsburgh’s Beltzhoover neighborhood

https://www.wtae.com/amp/article/man...rhood/42132499

Woman shot multiple times in Homewood

https://www.cbsnews.com/pittsburgh/n...enue-homewood/

Old 12-02-2022, 10:19 AM

4,182 posts, read 2,978,356 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reggiezz View Post
And I shouldn't be afraid of psychopaths that morons think should roam the streets. Eventually the bad guys among you will kill off or extort everyone in the neighborhood.

You realize that you're recreating Jim Crow, right? Southern cops didn't police black areas unless there was an interracial dispute. White people didn't go there.
I am not creating Jim Crow. You obviously do not know the meaning.

Old 12-02-2022, 11:22 AM

1,916 posts, read 750,358 times
Quote:
I am not creating Jim Crow. You obviously do not know the meaning.
Enjoy your segregation and your beloved killers.

Old 12-02-2022, 11:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reggiezz View Post
Enjoy your segregation and your beloved killers.
Bingo…along with living in the past, generations ago, and blaming folks today for it.

Old 12-02-2022, 03:28 PM

The mother of the 4 year old was out on bond. She is charged with attempted murder of two teenagers on Apple Street earlier this year. If she would have been incarcerated she would’ve saved her babies life.

There was a powerful statement made by a Lincoln resident on WPXI.

Old 12-02-2022, 03:48 PM

Quote:
The mother of the 4 year old was out on bond. She is charged with attempted murder of two teenagers on Apple Street earlier this year. If she would have been incarcerated she would’ve saved her babies life.

There was a powerful statement made by a Lincoln resident on WPXI.
No surprise there. Another one spun through through the revolving door of justice.

And I’d wager they voted for soft on crime powers that be including Lee and Fetterman. Talk is cheap

Old 12-02-2022, 03:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by erieguy View Post
No surprise there. Another one spun through through the revolving door of justice.

And I’d wager they voted for soft on crime powers that be including Lee and Fetterman. Talk is cheap
Yawn.

Old 12-02-2022, 04:12 PM

Quote:
Yawn.
Lol. In other words, what I said is true. Interesting how you claim to know where the criminals live and come from on the North Side, but don’t do anything about it.m

Keep voting for soft on crime folks that defend and enable criminals, the crime/violent crime will continue and get worse, and folks will continue to reap what they sow.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh