Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-01-2022, 07:01 PM

135 posts, read 36,253 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by erieguy View Post
Go Walker!
I'm actually ready to put some money on that one -- like a beer at Dormont's soon-to-be-opened Back Alley Brewing, although I think you have already absconded to Desantis-land.

Old 12-01-2022, 07:31 PM
gg

26,137 posts, read 26,012,601 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wpipkins2 View Post
You and your racist vitriol sound very familiar. Only white men concern themselves with others voting patterns. I could care less about who you voted for. I would never ever criticize a US citizen for voting.

I recently watched a 1962 interview with Fannie Lou Hamer.
Interesting you are living in 1962, but it makes sense. If you go back to that time you have a lot of excuses for how insanely violent the hood is and is becoming really bad. We might get back to the 1980 if the crazy left and their media machine grooming our hopeless kids long enough.

1962! Wow, talk about living in the past. Long before I was even born, but whatever. lol

Old 12-01-2022, 07:56 PM

4,178 posts, read 2,964,848 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by guy2073 View Post
Not sure what the conspiracy was with this Sambo Buffoon. Did they think that black voters would accept his severe stupidity? Or did the republicans exploit him to appear genuinely not racist? Either way black Americans were very offended by the nominee and the awkward fake support he received from Graham and others. What could Walker possibly do as a congressman? He would be a black puppet for republicans to have their way with him. Republicans will also try to use Walker to address and speak on black issues. That will not work with us. We see straight through the fake and insincere. What a sad bunch.

Old 12-01-2022, 08:45 PM

This shooting occurred a few blocks from a senior citizen high rise, charter K-8, and Buddhist temple, and fire station. With that said one of my mothers friends recently moved back into her childhood home after the passing of her father. My wife’s godmother lives in the senior high rise. The is on a bus route and appears to have happened near a bodega.

The black community is fed up and has been for a long time now. For some reason some of you have been led to believe that black people as a whole are anti police and are soft on crime. There are wounded families behind these violent acts. At some point the federal government must and I believe will intervene. The RICO act virtually eliminated all drug and gang violence in the mid 1990s. The peace happened overnight and I do not remember communities protesting the arrests or convictions. Black parents want these criminals put away for life. Going to the pumpkin patch or Kennywood should be safe and fun for children.

https://www.wpxi.com/news/local/poli...F4XGYZN2PSK2Y/

Old 12-01-2022, 08:55 PM
gg

Quote:
This shooting occurred a few blocks from a senior citizen high rise, charter K-8, and Buddhist temple, and fire station. With that said one of my mothers friends recently moved back into her childhood home after the passing of her father. My wife’s godmother lives in the senior high rise. The is on a bus route and appears to have happened near a bodega.

The black community is fed up and has been for a long time now. For some reason some of you have been led to believe that black people as a whole are anti police and are soft on crime. There are wounded families behind these violent acts. At some point the federal government must and I believe will intervene. The RICO act virtually eliminated all drug and gang violence in the mid 1990s. The peace happened overnight and I do not remember communities protesting the arrests or convictions. Black parents want these criminals put away for life. Going to the pumpkin patch or Kennywood should be safe and fun for children.

I could search for it and prove this, but I know for a fact you stated, "F the police".

So what is it? You hate police, or are you tired of children getting shot daily?

It is cool you posted it. Erie was hot on this I am sure. I am numb to it, so I don't care about it anymore, because I can't control communities that want to live like this or are in fear that snitches get stitches. Some communities just don't cooperate with police at all and this is the result. Glad I am not in the city, but I am too close and have a lot of protection and alarms to alert me. FC is really too close anymore. I have had to call police a few times in the past two months for cars parked around here that I didn't know. Yeah, it is in the burbs too.

Old 12-01-2022, 09:21 PM

3,595 posts, read 3,400,233 times
Quote:

If communities wanted to clean this up they could do it in under a few days. It doesn't take much more than a few hundred like minded citizens. It doesn't take thousands to gather in the streets to protest. Citizens know where the criminals live, where the hang out and what they drive. How many times do families have to lose their children before something gets done? The government isn't going to end it.

Old 12-01-2022, 09:40 PM
gg

Quote:
Originally Posted by guy2073 View Post
If communities wanted to clean this up they could do it in under a few days. It doesn't take much more than a few hundred like minded citizens. It doesn't take thousands to gather in the streets to protest. Citizens know where the criminals live, where the hang out and what they drive. How many times do families have to lose their children before something gets done? The government isn't going to end it.
People who live in fear and are followers won't be able to take control of their communities. That is clear. They need strong and forceful leadership to tell them what to do and how to act. They really need a military type of policing. Giuliani and Bloomberg were smart enough to know that and they did indeed have everyone living safe with amazing policies.

Enjoy.

Old 12-01-2022, 10:17 PM

2,045 posts, read 790,485 times
Quote:

Fed up with what? Crime? LOL!

Is that why 90% of black voters vote for soft on crime Democrats?

Judging by your previous posts, you should look in the mirror to see who the miserable racist is around here.

Old 12-02-2022, 02:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gg View Post
I could search for it and prove this, but I know for a fact you stated, "F the police".

So what is it? You hate police, or are you tired of children getting shot daily?

It is cool you posted it. Erie was hot on this I am sure. I am numb to it, so I don't care about it anymore, because I can't control communities that want to live like this or are in fear that snitches get stitches. Some communities just don't cooperate with police at all and this is the result. Glad I am not in the city, but I am too close and have a lot of protection and alarms to alert me. FC is really too close anymore. I have had to call police a few times in the past two months for cars parked around here that I didn't know. Yeah, it is in the burbs too.
I have repeatedly said f the police with regards to the protection and defending of abusive racist police. As long as bad cops are protected f all of them. I do not have time to distinguish between good n bad. But I pay taxes and cops swear to protect and serve.

The black community has always had a fractured relationship with police. This goes back to emancipation.

Old 12-02-2022, 03:45 AM

41,016 posts, read 18,246,752 times
Quote:
I have repeatedly said f the police with regards to the protection and defending of abusive racist police. As long as bad cops are protected f all of them. I do not have time to distinguish between good n bad. But I pay taxes and cops swear to protect and serve.

The black community has always had a fractured relationship with police. This goes back to emancipation.
Quite the blanket statement once again. The cops will be the ones you’ll call when you’re in a situation you can’t handle.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh