Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-06-2022, 02:17 PM

5,097 posts, read 2,319,593 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Independentthinking83 View Post
Yep. They wait for a reply just to respond. They don’t read the response and try to comprehend or understand.

It gets tiresome and a big reason why activity on this sub forum has slowed to a crawl. There is a worn out majority sick of hearing it.

It’s sad this subforum has turned into a dumpster fire. The moderators don’t care. Permanent bans should be given out to the poster parroting endless vile garbage. As soon as the mandatory break is up they are allowed back. Others have been given permanent bans for much less. Just a sad state of affairs.
Ironic, considering that the person you're responding to is the biggest "troll" of them all. All he writes about is criticism of others for not liking street crime, yet he won't answer the simple question of whether or not he spends any time in a high-crime area himself. I've put him on ignore, he's a waste of time.

Old 08-06-2022, 02:32 PM

5,097 posts, read 2,319,593 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Burghophilia View Post
Ok Reggie, you may be right. You may be among the special few who can see through all the propaganda, and know the "truth." However, do you ever have doubts? Maybe a sneaking a suspicion, a voice, an inkling, something like, "gee, maybe I'm just half crank, half loon?"
Nothing's going right, bub. NOTHING. Unless you want to redefine the word "recession," I guess. Give it up.

This "Like someone else could do better!" excuse is ridiculous. Do you try that excuse in real life? If your boss says to you, "wow, you're really doing a bad job," would that be your retort? Do you think it would work?

Old 08-06-2022, 03:23 PM

41,016 posts, read 18,242,908 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fat lou View Post
Ironic, considering that the person you're responding to is the biggest "troll" of them all. All he writes about is criticism of others for not liking street crime, yet he won't answer the simple question of whether or not he spends any time in a high-crime area himself. I've put him on ignore, he's a waste of time.
Bingo…And think everyone should do and think like they do no matter how the standards.

Old 08-06-2022, 10:40 PM

Multiple agencies respond to incident in Duquesne

https://www.wtae.com/article/multipl...uesne/40825898

Arrest made in McKeesport shooting; one victim in critical condition

https://www.wtae.com/amp/article/man...sport/40824856

Last edited by erieguy; 08-07-2022 at 12:08 AM..

Old 08-07-2022, 05:52 AM

1,913 posts, read 742,656 times
Quote:
Nothing's going right, bub. NOTHING. Unless you want to redefine the word "recession," I guess. Give it up.
God hates whoever is running Joe Biden.

Old 08-07-2022, 07:30 AM
gg

26,137 posts, read 26,009,248 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reggiezz View Post
God hates....
?

Old 08-07-2022, 07:35 AM

1,913 posts, read 742,656 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gg View Post
?
I'm an agnostic. But either "Joe Biden" is a total incompetent, or a mysterious great power of the universe has it in for him. Choose whichever explanation you like.

Someone once said - whoever God seeks to destroy, he first drives mad. When you've lived long enough, you see it's true.

Old 08-07-2022, 07:50 AM
gg

26,137 posts, read 26,009,248 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reggiezz View Post
I'm an agnostic. But either "Joe Biden" is a total incompetent, or a mysterious great power of the universe has it in for him. Choose whichever explanation you like.

Someone once said - whoever God seeks to destroy, he first drives mad. When you've lived long enough, you see it's true.
I am also an agnostic, but my teachings of God would make me scratch my head with the word "hate" or "destroy". I am a Presbyterian and as so many Presbyterians we are agnostics. I would like to think we just do right and help others. There are unquestionably some very bad churches out there however, so I get that.

Biden is a pawn and mostly out to lunch. I don't think he has any "power" as he is a yes man to his regime.

Nothing we can do about it. Best just to enjoy the wonderful day. We sure are lucky to live in such a great country. Spoiled rotten brats, but lucky nonetheless.

Old 08-07-2022, 10:02 AM

4,178 posts, read 2,964,848 times
Quote:
Are you saying that when the mafia did a hit, they used registered guns that they bought in a store?
You can't be serious. The mafia were actually the most intelligent criminals around. Doing that would be beyond stupid.
You obviously do not know what “off the street means” a brand new gun in the box does not have to be registered. That is a owner initiated process. A new gun that is free of “bodies” is ideal. Registration would provide a paper trail. Come on man…..

Old 08-07-2022, 10:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wpipkins2 View Post
You obviously do not know what “off the street means” a brand new gun in the box does not have to be registered. That is a owner initiated process. A new gun that is free of “bodies” is ideal. Registration would provide a paper trail. Come on man…..
Where are the brand new guns in the box coming from, and acquired without being registered?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh