Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Philadelphia
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-23-2021, 12:45 PM

1,170 posts, read 592,234 times

Advertisements

This is pretty simple

Call the cops: there is a chance they might get prosecuted
Don't call the cops: there is zero chance they get prosecuted

I am happy that you thought of a creative way to absolve yourself from taking even the most basic action on an issue you seem passionate about.

Peace

Old 09-24-2021, 12:35 PM

1,026 posts, read 447,864 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tweb66 View Post
This is pretty simple

Call the cops: there is a chance they might get prosecuted
Don't call the cops: there is zero chance they get prosecuted

I am happy that you thought of a creative way to absolve yourself from taking even the most basic action on an issue you seem passionate about.

Peace
Go for it.

Perhaps you missed the point related to informing a PPD officer standing at a CC Target when I mentioned to him that a woman just snuck by the security detector...maybe 3 ft in front of him....''she probably paid''...

No passion, just stating facts.

Peace.

Old 09-24-2021, 01:47 PM

702 posts, read 540,466 times
My god, imagine getting so worked up because someone stole something from a Target.

Old 09-24-2021, 11:34 PM

1,170 posts, read 592,234 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MPK21 View Post
Go for it.

Perhaps you missed the point related to informing a PPD officer standing at a CC Target when I mentioned to him that a woman just snuck by the security detector...maybe 3 ft in front of him....''she probably paid''...

No passion, just stating facts.

Peace.
I asked about Walgreens. In a around about way you said you said you witnessed a crime a decided not to report it. Was that based on fact? No. Was it based on evidence? No. Was it based on innuendo and rumor? Absolutely.

You are a real piece of work. All this crime, all these reasons why you shouldn't report it but still complain about it on a message board. This is amazing. You have so much supposed knowledge on the urban retailer scene. the security guard scene and you know for a fact what the DA will and won't charge. You are supposedly so well informed yet its wasted here? Why is that? Is it maybe because your are just BS?

Oh, I know. You are full of it. Probably because the things here on the board you proport as policy aren't actually that and you have the credibility of the AZ cyber ninjas.

You are pathetic. But please, spend some more time explaining why you didn't call. Please, send us the time sheet....

Old 09-25-2021, 05:08 PM

28,432 posts, read 11,584,564 times
well, one thing is clear. BLM movement worked. Now look at how many "innocent people" are being killed. Way less now a days ... Now they blame guns. Never actually pointing the fingure at who is doing what.

I suggest carrying a broom stick. When you see a levanting gun around looking for trouble, just knock it down. I just hope GLM movement don't start up.

Old 09-25-2021, 06:23 PM

2,236 posts, read 1,122,273 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arach Angle View Post
well, one thing is clear. BLM movement worked. Now look at how many "innocent people" are being killed. Way less now a days ... Now they blame guns. Never actually pointing the fingure at who is doing what.

I suggest carrying a broom stick. When you see a levanting gun around looking for trouble, just knock it down. I just hope GLM movement don't start up.

27k Post
≈2k Reputation

It's apparent why anyone hardly agrees with whatever you say. Comments like these. Go troll on another forum

Last edited by AshbyQuin; 09-25-2021 at 07:27 PM..

Old 09-25-2021, 10:40 PM

113 posts, read 226,132 times
Can someone explain what the new city budget's 156M in'anti-violence prevention funding' actually goes to? Is it just for a bunch of people to walk around in 'stop the violence' t shirts?

Old 09-26-2021, 07:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackjack2000 View Post
My god, imagine getting so worked up because someone stole something from a Target.
Isn't it crazy that someone can't grasp the concept that no one cares about shoplifting anymore, including businesses, workers, cops, and prosecutors...yet this person is free to call the police and report this criminal activity...911 will right on it!

Old 09-26-2021, 08:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by coldblooded36 View Post
Can someone explain what the new city budget's 156M in'anti-violence prevention funding' actually goes to? Is it just for a bunch of people to walk around in 'stop the violence' t shirts?
Pretty much the latter, if they even invest in the t-shirts. Otherwise these anti-violence, violence interrupters, bail interrupters or whatever community group is involved, it's all a cash $$ grab and political payback money.

Oh, we may see a couple ''stop the violence'' marches, a few balloon launches, and $285K a year Police Commissioner Outlaw's alleged expertise in ''community building'' programs with a couple of cops meet-n-greets with the ubiquitous balloon launch and free food(of course Outlaw won't be present because she's pretty much been absent since day 1 on the job).

A couple/few years ago the City paid $$ millions for some of these community groups to specifically target 16-34 year old black males to ''interrupt'' violence...seriously...these ''experts'' were supposed to go out and target black males in this age group and intervene in their potential violence...we see the great results all this $$ created.

Now the Philly political payback is over $1 billion...and $151 million of that will be siphoned off into great abyss known as $$ down the drain disguised as ''community activist groups''.

Old 09-26-2021, 08:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tweb66 View Post
I asked about Walgreens. In a around about way you said you said you witnessed a crime a decided not to report it. Was that based on fact? No. Was it based on evidence? No. Was it based on innuendo and rumor? Absolutely.

You are a real piece of work. All this crime, all these reasons why you shouldn't report it but still complain about it on a message board. This is amazing. You have so much supposed knowledge on the urban retailer scene. the security guard scene and you know for a fact what the DA will and won't charge. You are supposedly so well informed yet its wasted here? Why is that? Is it maybe because your are just BS?

Oh, I know. You are full of it. Probably because the things here on the board you proport as policy aren't actually that and you have the credibility of the AZ cyber ninjas.

You are pathetic. But please, spend some more time explaining why you didn't call. Please, send us the time sheet....
Of course the personal name calling insults start...lol...yet upthread you noted that the DA property crime prosecutions are down...hmm..yet this weekend Philly surpassed 400+ homicides as we head to an all time homicide record, worse than the bad old '90s...so we'll have well over 1,000 homicides in 2 years in Philly...the Floyd Effect just keeps on effecting...and it's real hard to disguise actual homicide victims as something else...

Larry Krasner's ''strong'' blame-game response, he'll be getting ''emotional'' this week which is part of his schtick when it comes to explaining the young kids killed by gun violence:

"We should all be outraged that senseless, preventable violence continues to claim and break lives here in Philadelphia and in communities across the country that are also experiencing alarming increases in gun violence. We have seen cycles of increased homicides before, and we have more research and data than ever on which to formulate solutions.

"For starters, we simply must become a society that invests vigorously and continuously in children. That means safe, structured learning environments for all kids, in buildings free of neurotoxins and where regular access to nutritious meals is a given. Kids also need quality, reliable after-school options, which should include clean playgrounds and recreation centers and open, staffed public libraries.

"As for the criminal justice system, we must absolutely restructure institutions so that violence prevention is a true priority. That means taking advantage of forensic technologies to solve shootings that are not captured on camera or for which there are no available eyewitnesses; shoring up training and staffing for homicide and non-fatal shooting investigations, so that far more than 29% of homicides and 15% of non-fatal shootings do result in arrest, and therefore accountability within the criminal justice system; and greater accountability to the public, so that there is more trust among community members and potential witnesses in the police and criminal justice system."

Is this the statement of the top DA or a social worker or mayoral candidate...but, after all, Larry's mantra is ''it's not the individual's fault, the system is to blame''

The top law enforcement officer advocates using gun violence research and data to formulate solutions; it's a national problem; get rid of ''neurotoxins'' and get more nutritious meals in schools; clean playgrounds and rec centers; staffed public libraries...remember this is our top DA...the rest is the standard gobbly-guck...with no answers, no solutions, as the homicides keep tallying-up.

Geez, and I recall Krasner being out watching and monitoring the anti-cop protests last year...but it's the neurotoxins and meals served at schools solution...as we went from the white movement known as BLM, defund the polie, abolish the police to the collateral damage known as BLL (Black Lives Lost).

Oh well, at least soft crime prosecutions like retail theft are down...lol...but that's only cuz people aren't reporting these crimes (according to you)...lol.

Last edited by MPK21; 09-26-2021 at 09:20 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Philadelphia