Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-22-2012, 01:17 PM

61,286 posts, read 87,533,280 times

Advertisements

not alot on my mind. except i wish the cat would sit still when i try to take pics.

Old 12-22-2012, 04:29 PM

6,434 posts, read 5,258,156 times
Sorry about the injury! You definitely need to take very good care of it on your days off. Use that time for lots of reading or creative activity. Healing thoughts going your way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chatteress View Post
So I decided to visit Universal Studios yesterday and, although I had fun, I brought home a souvenir - Twisted ankle I gotta figure out how I'm going to get to the doctors to check it out... The good thing about the timing is that I'm off until the 2nd but I did not wish to spend my holidays alone and couped up in my apartment ... I pray that it heals fast as I need my feet to get around via mass transit.
Kitty is gorgeous in any position!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huckleberry3911948 View Post
not alot on my mind. except i wish the cat would sit still when i try to take pics.

Old 12-24-2012, 11:06 AM

39,031 posts, read 23,047,425 times
I have plans to spend Christmas Eve with a good friend and her family ... Now my ankle is killing me now and I dunno if I can navigate my and her stairs. I really don't want to stay home alone today so I pray that it feels better so I can go

Old 12-24-2012, 11:18 AM

31,304 posts, read 32,922,500 times
^^^ I hope it gets better and you can go!

Old 12-24-2012, 12:14 PM

6,434 posts, read 5,258,156 times
Is it any better yet? If you go, please be very very careful with each step. ((((Hugs)))))

Quote:
I have plans to spend Christmas Eve with a good friend and her family ... Now my ankle is killing me now and I dunno if I can navigate my and her stairs. I really don't want to stay home alone today so I pray that it feels better so I can go

Old 12-24-2012, 01:49 PM

Great! My ankle is killing me so I can't go out to my friend's for Christmas Eve ... So I decided to make the most of things and order some Thai food. Well ... I was about to give them a nice-sized order only to find out that they now are going to charge me 5 dollars for delivery. I had to cancel the order as I refuse to pay what they had offered free of charge for the past few years. Guess it'll be frozen dinners tonight unless I can find another Thai place willing to deliver ...

Old 12-24-2012, 01:57 PM

51,691 posts, read 15,716,130 times
Quote:
Great! My ankle is killing me so I can't go out to my friend's for Christmas Eve ... So I decided to make the most of things and order some Thai food. Well ... I was about to give them a nice-sized order only to find out that they now are going to charge me 5 dollars for delivery. I had to cancel the order as I refuse to pay what they had offered free of charge for the past few years. Guess it'll be frozen dinners tonight unless I can find another Thai place willing to deliver ...

Sorry you are in so much pain that you can't go to your friend's for Christmas Eve. We are not doing anything special either because hubby has a bad cold so looks like it will be just the two of us here. Our son did say he is going to make a pit stop by us sometime tonight so that will be nice. There's got to be some Thai place that will deliver for free........chinese restaurants deliver free.

Old 12-24-2012, 02:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky Lady123 View Post
Sorry you are in so much pain that you can't go to your friend's for Christmas Eve. We are not doing anything special either because hubby has a bad cold so looks like it will be just the two of us here. Our son did say he is going to make a pit stop by us sometime tonight so that will be nice. There's got to be some Thai place that will deliver for free........chinese restaurants deliver free.
The only other Thai restaurant that delivers is not answering their phones I don't like Chinese food so I'll just have to do frozen entrees until I can get up and around

Old 12-24-2012, 09:14 PM

31,304 posts, read 32,922,500 times
Sorry Chatteress,,,, However this may be Santa’s way of keeping you off the streets where you could get hurt and inside where you are warm & safe.

Old 12-24-2012, 09:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AksarbeN View Post
Sorry Chatteress,,,, However this may be Santa’s way of keeping you off the streets where you could get hurt and inside where you are warm & safe.
That's what I've been telling myself ... Maybe it's God's way of keeping me from some unknown harm. My ankle is feeling a little better so maybe I might be able to join my friends tomorrow. I really wish that it can hurry up and heal as I don't like being cooped up in my apt. I've had too many years of that and don't do well alone.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics