Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-28-2015, 07:55 AM

2,842 posts, read 2,330,129 times

Advertisements

One day a civil engineer dies and arrives at the pearly gates. When he gets there, St. Peter tells him that he's not on the list and must go to Hell.

The engineer replies that he's spent his whole life building schools, roads, bridges..., and has never done anything wrong. How is it possible that he's not on the list to get into Heaven?

St Peter tells him that he doesn't know, but he's not on the list and can't be let in. So the engineer heads down to Hell and tries to make the best of it.

A few weeks later, God decides to go down and check up on the Devil. When he arrives in Hell, he sees new roads, new bridges, and all kinds of other new infrastructure. God immediately asks the Devil what's going on and the Devil tells him that it's all the work of the engineer that was sent down a few weeks ago.

God tells the Devil that he's never sent an engineer to Hell and if one is there now that it's some kind of mistake. God then orders the Devil to send him back to Heaven. The Devil refuses, so God tells him that if he doesn't send him back he will be sued immediately!

The Devil laughs and says... Oh yeah right... Where are YOU going to find a lawyer?!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-28-2015, 03:00 PM

8,612 posts, read 10,770,613 times
My girlfriend thinks that I'm a stalker. Well, she's not exactly my girlfriend yet.

Old 02-28-2015, 08:34 PM

3,026 posts, read 3,649,818 times
I locked my keys in my car outside of an abortion clinic the other night. It turns out they get really pissed when you go in and ask them for a coat hanger.

Old 03-01-2015, 07:16 AM

^^^^ LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!

Went for my routine checkup today and everything seemed to be going fine until he stuck his index finger up my butt! Do you think I should change dentists?

Old 03-01-2015, 07:33 AM

1,302 posts, read 1,579,481 times
Q: Why are baseball players so cool?
A: They always have their fans around.

Old 03-01-2015, 07:42 AM

A wife says to her husband you're always pushing me around and talking behind my back. He says what do you expect? You're in a wheel chair.

Old 03-01-2015, 02:02 PM

Great door signs:

Gynecologist: Dr Jones at your cervix.

Maternity room: Push, Push, Push.

Urologist: Plumber at your service

Last edited by CCc girl; 03-01-2015 at 02:14 PM..

Old 03-01-2015, 05:16 PM

6,727 posts, read 9,959,151 times
The local utility company had an opening for pole installers. Well, at the insistence of his Mother, Danny, who was a bit of a slow thinker, applied for the job. Danny and two other men were hired and they set out to install utility poles.

At the end of the first week, the three men showed up to collect their pay. The first young man, when asked how many poles he had installed, said "Seventeen". The second young man said he had installed Twenty-two poles. When it was Danny's turn, he proudly admitted that he had installed one pole. The boss turned red and said, "One pole? One pole? The other workers installed thirty-nine poles between them and you couldn't do any better than one pole?!?" Danny gave the boss a big smile and said, "But you didn't see how much they left sticking out!"

Old 03-02-2015, 05:53 AM

A young Chinese couple gets married. She's a virgin. Truth be told, he is a virgin too, but she doesn't know that.

On their wedding night, she cowers naked under the sheets as her husband undresses in the darkness. He climbs into bed next to her and tries to be reassuring. 'My darring,' he whispers, 'I know dis you firss time and you berry flighten. I plomise you, I give you anyting you want, I do anyting - juss anyting you want. You juss ask. Whatchu want?' he says, trying to sound experienced and worldly, which he hopes will impress her.

A thoughtful silence follows and he waits patiently (and eagerly) for her request.

She eventually shyly whispers back, 'I want to try something I have hear about from odda girls... I wanna try Numbaa 69.'

More thoughtful silence from him.

Eventually, in a puzzled tone he asks her...'You want........ garlic chicken wif snow peas?

Old 03-02-2015, 06:35 AM

1,302 posts, read 1,579,481 times
While he was visiting, my father asked for the password to our Wi-Fi.

“It’s taped under the modem,” 
I told him.

After three failed attempts to log on, he asked, “Am I spelling this right?

T-A-P-E-D-U-N-D-E-R-T-H-E-M-O-D-E-M?”
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics