Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Oklahoma
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-14-2008, 07:33 AM

34,383 posts, read 20,651,584 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by redbird4848 View Post
Here is the link for the OK State Fair.

Special Events | Oklahoma State Fair (http://okstatefair.com/special_events.asp - broken link)
Anybody go to the fair? How was it? (and don't say fair)

Did kari release MK from her dungeon yet?

Old 09-14-2008, 08:41 AM

3,724 posts, read 9,365,904 times
Quote:
Anybody go to the fair? How was it? (and don't say fair)

Did kari release MK from her dungeon yet?
For the last time, I don't have a dungeon!

But I did have rather another kind of adventure... Tell you more once it's over and done with. Hint: it has nothing to do with any member of the male sex.

Old 09-14-2008, 09:47 AM

2,918 posts, read 6,856,692 times
Aw man!! Kari got a dungeon with her house, Colleen got a nifty underground swimming pool, Schousse got a laundry room with snakes and all I got was a crummy, dusty attic that has scratching noises coming from it.

Old 09-14-2008, 09:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyRobyn View Post
Aw man!! Kari got a dungeon with her house, Colleen got a nifty underground swimming pool, Schousse got a laundry room with snakes and all I got was a crummy, dusty attic that has scratching noises coming from it.

heehee! Those scratching noises are probably the bats that eat the mosquitoes!

Old 09-14-2008, 10:55 AM

2,918 posts, read 6,856,692 times
Hmmm... If it is they might want to relocate considering our Son brought home a Bull Snake to keep as a "Pet" the other night and it escaped... Not sure where the pesky thing got off to...

Old 09-14-2008, 11:25 AM

O-KAY!

Ny new adventure! I just got a horse, a pretty paint mare who is supposedly expecting. She's busy mowing the back yard as I type.

Now, all I have to do is introduce the dogs...

Old 09-14-2008, 01:13 PM

215 posts, read 527,572 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by karibear View Post
O-KAY!

Ny new adventure! I just got a horse, a pretty paint mare who is supposedly expecting. She's busy mowing the back yard as I type.

Now, all I have to do is introduce the dogs...
Congratulations Karibear. I remember you said your neighbors had chickens and you had a fairly large plot, but a horse close to town? And a lawnmower to boot. How cool is that! I think I want a neighborhood like yours. I sure hope you get some help from the neighbors when it comes time to birthin' the baby. By the way after last night, how's your "skinny-dippin' creek" fairing with rain. Does it pose any kind of threat to your place?

Old 09-14-2008, 01:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FutureCntryBumpkin View Post
Congratulations Karibear. I remember you said your neighbors had chickens and you had a fairly large plot, but a horse close to town? And a lawnmower to boot. How cool is that! I think I want a neighborhood like yours. I sure hope you get some help from the neighbors when it comes time to birthin' the baby. By the way after last night, how's your "skinny-dippin' creek" fairing with rain. Does it pose any kind of threat to your place?
The only help birthing any baby is going to be a vet. I'm not 'close' to town, I'm IN town. Other people have horses, too, and before I ever made an offer on it, the agent checked with the head building inspector and the mayor [who also has some horses inside the city limits] and they said it was okay.

My little 'skinny dippin' creek' is just a damp seep running down hill, and even after the 8" we got last April, there wasn't any flooding anywhere near me. Kind of amazing, considering that I'm in a low area, too. All the rain does is make stuff grow twice as fast.

Old 09-14-2008, 06:15 PM

34,383 posts, read 20,651,584 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyRobyn View Post
LR, isn't that how the movie the Exorcist starts out?!

Kari, that is way cool. What did you name your horse? And what do you mean supposedly expecting? Is that kind of like one of those "sort of" pregnancy's?

Karibear will soon be going old school and will hitch up the ol' wagon and head into town for "town day" on Saturday like they use to in the old days.

http://i241.photobucket.com/albums/ff275/redbird4848/karibearstaxi.jpg (broken link)

Old 09-14-2008, 07:41 PM

Quote:
LR, isn't that how the movie the Exorcist starts out?!

Kari, that is way cool. What did you name your horse? And what do you mean supposedly expecting? Is that kind of like one of those "sort of" pregnancy's?

Karibear will soon be going old school and will hitch up the ol' wagon and head into town for "town day" on Saturday like they use to in the old days.
Her name was Lonesome, but I'm changing it to Lola. And if you can find me a wagon like that, that I can afford, I'd drive it for sure!

And I say 'supposedly' expecting, because her pasture mate for the past couple years has been a little stallion, who's just turned 3, and according to the people and their neighbors, he got her at least 3 times they know of. But he's little, he's barely big enough to be a horse instead of a pony! He definitely had the attitude of a stud, though.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Oklahoma