Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-28-2010, 08:19 AM

407 posts, read 662,395 times

Advertisements

i left a message about 6 pm last night
i think the trick is this
THEY CHECK MESSAGES at the end of the day and wipe the VM clean, so catch them then BEFORE it fills back up!

i tried to call right now to UPDATE the info i left, but got a VM full message!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-28-2010, 08:21 AM

193 posts, read 286,598 times
hmm.. i'll try that! thanks!

Old 09-28-2010, 08:24 AM

how many of you guys have FB?

there's a reason behind my madness.. trust me. PM me if u want.

haha. nevermind. a certain news station didn't like my story-jacking. haha. sorry guys!

Last edited by jdmchic00; 09-28-2010 at 08:32 AM.. Reason: trust me

Old 09-28-2010, 08:36 AM

330 posts, read 462,274 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdmchic00 View Post
how many of you guys have FB?

there's a reason behind my madness.. trust me. PM me if u want.

haha. nevermind. a certain news station didn't like my story-jacking. haha. sorry guys!
news station?

Old 09-28-2010, 08:40 AM

i kinda hijacked a certain thread on a channel 5 FB. a bunch of people "liked it" so i was going to get as many people as possible to "like it" and see if we could get a story on it.

Old 09-28-2010, 08:44 AM

aha. gotcha.

Old 09-28-2010, 08:47 AM

WELL it seems as if SOME of the reps are saying they are gonna take 50% a week
and OTHERS are saying that those EB weeks will be swapped out!

SO MY GUESS IS, that they PLAN to swap out the EB weeks but right now i guess maybe until that program is done or run or such, they are gonna take 50% back?
makes no sense at all!
AND OF COURSE, noone has all the info at NC esc at all!

Old 09-28-2010, 08:48 AM

656 posts, read 1,143,395 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CA11 View Post
MY ONLY CONCERN IS (maybe someone can help me) when I first filed my claim it was denied (because my old boss fought it and lied) BUT at the hearing they sided with me
does that count as a disqualification??? even though I WON the hearing?
Unfortunately yes, even though you won, it's a disqualification.
Their rules suck, but that's the way it is and jdljr answered that if you want to look back, I think it was asked over 50 times....ugh
Not good though, I"m sorry , I feel bad as I type this.. so maybe that's the holdup?
If this is the case, FILE that waiver, because you definately will not have to pay a dime back!!!!
I'd go apply for whatever public assistace you can get your hands on !!!

Still call though and make them tell you all of this!
It's just so unfair to do this to YOU and so many more that will be in that exact same boat!!!

Old 09-28-2010, 08:52 AM

ACTUALLY when i spoke to them on the phone today, they said NO
it was NOT a disqualification
at least not for EB because since it was REVERSED it was like the original never happened
sort of like if u get convicted of a felony but it is reversed on appeal, u no longer have any felonies on your record
they looked at my account and said NO u show as being eligible for EB and gave me the dollar amount

Old 09-28-2010, 08:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CA11 View Post
ACTUALLY when i spoke to them on the phone today, they said NO
it was NOT a disqualification
at least not for EB because since it was REVERSED it was like the original never happened
sort of like if u get convicted of a felony but it is reversed on appeal, u no longer have any felonies on your record
they looked at my account and said NO u show as being eligible for EB and gave me the dollar amount
i hope thats true.
so many of these situations are ones that these reps have not had to deal with before, so i think its very possible for even them to think its one way when it isnt.
then, of course, you have computer programs written and run that do a different thing.
hopefully a serious manual override will help in your case.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina