Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-13-2010, 06:19 PM

31 posts, read 89,604 times

Advertisements

Went into my claim profile and my claim status now says unknown
does that mean that maybe I didn,t run out of ui ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-13-2010, 06:30 PM

1,166 posts, read 3,443,444 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by greenpoochie View Post
Is there any truth that the fourth tier extension will be ready on March 17, 2010 and for those who have exhausted all tiers except the fourth extension and whose claims are saying benefits exhausted how will they file a weekly certification or will the ESC do it they way they did the third tier.
Last I saw they're hoping by March 17th, but may be a week later.

Haven't yet been told how claims will set up for Tier 4, whether IT will run a program to get them back into pay status or whether the claims will require manual intervention.

Old 03-13-2010, 06:31 PM

1,166 posts, read 3,443,444 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kap1 View Post
Went into my claim profile and my claim status now says unknown
does that mean that maybe I didn,t run out of ui ?
I wish I could help you, but the only way to know for sure is to have someone look at it that hopefully knows what they're looking at.

Old 03-14-2010, 12:21 AM

22 posts, read 38,293 times
>> It seems odd to me that tier 4 was approved like last year but still hasn't been implemented yet, it's been like two and a half months.

It's computers. You know computers and the strange, unknowable things that they do inside of their mysterious innards. It's not like you can hire someone to actually make a computer do something. Computers are magic and we are all at their mercy. So, if NCESC says they need time to work special computer magic that exists entirely within their computer system, then we should believe them because they are trustworthy, faithful, and work very, very hard at their very, very difficult jobs. Computers make all kinds of things happen that are literally inexplicable. It's a mystery.

Old 03-14-2010, 12:23 AM

I wish there was some type of job called... um... oh, I don't know... computer programmer or something.

I bet they could figure out the magic.

Old 03-14-2010, 12:25 AM

Also, please don't ask them about their computers at NCESC because these are difficult times and asking them about your money is very stressful for them and they are people too after all.

Eat your dog food and just shut the hell up, m'kay?

You'll get it when you get it, and maybe not even then.

Have a nice day!

Old 03-14-2010, 09:09 AM

23 posts, read 101,372 times
That was funny, Tom!

Old 03-14-2010, 11:27 AM

86 posts, read 174,546 times
i checked info on other states and their Tier 4 progress. Didn't find a single state where it's still a problem.
most of the states already exhausted Tier 4. The closest with the problem was SC and they already fixed it at the end of February. Screw NCESC and its everlasting string of BS.

Old 03-14-2010, 11:31 AM

86 posts, read 174,546 times
I have a friend who works for Charlotte Observer. i am taking this thread and emailing him the link, so he can print the story of how NCESC is messing up the lives of NC people.

Old 03-14-2010, 11:43 AM

10 posts, read 21,699 times
I filed today, like I've been doing for the last several weeks, but today's message states that the week I've filed has already been claimed on another benefit year. What's that all about?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina