Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-02-2016, 08:15 AM

1,757 posts, read 2,145,005 times

Advertisements

Wanna be a san cop? LMAO I bet this is Borough Park.

LiveLeak.com - Are you a human person?!

Old 06-02-2016, 09:18 AM

733 posts, read 724,188 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SanMan2k5 View Post

I thought they wear plain clothes ... Are those two officers carrying ?

Old 06-02-2016, 09:49 AM

176 posts, read 374,542 times
Quote:

Those were Enforcement Agents.

Old 06-02-2016, 10:29 AM

88 posts, read 108,287 times
Quote:

That guy was screaming so loud I thought he was going to have a brain aneurysm lol, getting crazy over recyclables...

Old 06-02-2016, 11:29 AM

1,898 posts, read 2,969,243 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Usrl1967 View Post
I thought they wear plain clothes ... Are those two officers carrying ?
Most San cops are not in plain clothes..

These are enforcement agents though, not San cops... And they do not carry

San cops carry only on duty.

Certain smaller units within San police are plain clothes with full time carry

Old 06-02-2016, 11:30 AM

1,898 posts, read 2,969,243 times
Quote:

Yep... Borough park ...

Junior guys wanna go to Bk south? This is your best bet

Old 06-02-2016, 11:44 AM

359 posts, read 466,538 times
Correction officer is not for everyone . The first 2 years suck . But isn't it the same for a San man. Schedule is ridiculous , have no stable schedule . Don't get me wrong , id take San man all the way . But , the money , and promotional availability might favor the nyc doc . JUST saying . After the first 2 years (probationary period) you could move on to greener pastures . Even in the correction unit , such as transportation , K-9 unit , turtle squad , investigation , or overall anything else . If you get hurt they give u a cushy job at the bullova center .... Basically a 90k doorman ....

Old 06-02-2016, 11:55 AM

3,730 posts, read 3,465,218 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by venom0088 View Post
Correction officer is not for everyone . The first 2 years suck . But isn't it the same for a San man. Schedule is ridiculous , have no stable schedule . Don't get me wrong , id take San man all the way . But , the money , and promotional availability might favor the nyc doc . JUST saying . After the first 2 years (probationary period) you could move on to greener pastures . Even in the correction unit , such as transportation , K-9 unit , turtle squad , investigation , or overall anything else . If you get hurt they give u a cushy job at the bullova center .... Basically a 90k doorman ....
Fuccking great dude. Sounds like you are good to go then. Congrats on th doc job. No need to keep positing here, this is not the doc thread, It's the dsny thread.

Go find one for doc and post there.

Old 06-02-2016, 12:09 PM

779 posts, read 1,003,738 times
Venom, must be tough living the life of a pathological liar, how do you keep up with all the BS you think of? Half of your posts are the same questions in different form, and you post different numbers everytime you mention the same topic again, get a life braah...

Just incase your in disbelief, nobody cares or wants to know about your DOC, you only mentioned DOC after I said my friend is going to the 6/29 class, otherwise you never even whispered a word about it. So no need to bring it up, please come back to the forum in 4 years, your posts are useless here...

You claim to have a friend in DSNY and someone close with a director, so why are you asking questions that you can ask your "friend".

Quote:
Luckily I got close to a 100 on the Nypd exam , and have a solid list number . My 4000 + sanitation number is unfortunately on the bubble , and hoping for a year or possibly more extension on he list is nothing more than just wishful thinking
Quote:
Hey guys , I need a bit helpmyself . I took the nypd exam about a month ago , and got a 94.89 or somethingLike that . My issue is I only have 6 college credits available . I applied fora community Cuny college , but that won't be quick enough in my opinion. Whatshould I do , what is this FEMA

Quote:
Hey bro . Keep arguing , I wantyour job because of how easy and lazy it is . He buddy I own a house inWilliamsburg Brooklyn with 8 families . No mortgage . Worth 8 million at themoment . So who's the winner now? If I choose to I can sit on my ass and do**** . Thus I wanted to pair a job that most of the time you guys do nothing .You work 5 hours and sit the rest . So go suck a dick : while I will ALWAYShave more money than u

Quote:
Well my friend who is in the dsny, was doing collections . Was found to have a weakened blood state or somethingwe're he can exert to much energy . And he was put on the broom . That's why Ithought it was for people with injuries etc etc. also have a friend on thesanitation police , wondered what that department exactly runs . I'm sure hismilitary background helped with him getting that position

Quote:
LmfaoI just heard from someone that supposedly is close with a director , that 6800orientation or some kind of letters were sent out

Please do everyone in this thread a favor, click the X button on the top right corner of this screen, we would greatly appreciate your absence.

Last edited by NycLaidBack; 06-02-2016 at 12:42 PM..

Old 06-02-2016, 12:46 PM

529 posts, read 726,977 times
Please just leave. Stop posting your lies. You are a idiot. A lame. If you did get DOC you would get beat up before your probation is over and forced to bring in contraband for inmates.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City