Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-10-2023, 12:57 PM

31 posts, read 44,026 times

Advertisements

Hey guys my co worker has a log of 8XX and hasn’t been contacted. Is there anyone she can contact
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-18-2023, 04:20 PM

31 posts, read 34,720 times
Hello , I’m hoping someone can help me. How many documents you had to sign up till they told you, you are approved ?

Old 04-18-2023, 06:45 PM

169 posts, read 180,255 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by yana28 View Post
Hello , I’m hoping someone can help me. How many documents you had to sign up till they told you, you are approved ?
No specific amount or cut off. They can literally ask for documents at any time starting from the day of the initial request. They can even request documents after you’ve been approved andddd documents are only valid for 120 days (then they can ask you to send updated ones as well). You’re only guaranteed the apt after you sign the lease.

Old 05-01-2023, 04:27 PM

171 posts, read 197,671 times
Hi, just checking in to see if there as been any updates on anyone's end.

Old 05-02-2023, 07:51 AM

28 posts, read 34,117 times
There has been occasional move ins here and there since I moved here at the end of February. My entire floor is occupied but I am not certain about what exactly is left on other floors.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMS6777 View Post
Hi, just checking in to see if there as been any updates on anyone's end.

Old 05-02-2023, 07:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mariah622 View Post
There has been occasional move ins here and there since I moved here at the end of February. My entire floor is occupied but I am not certain about what exactly is left on other floors.
Hi Mariah622 - Thanks for the reply and update. I know for this lottery there are 2 buildings 62-11/108-75 and phase 2. Do you know if they are occupying both buildings? I know 62-11 is probably full by now.

Old 05-02-2023, 08:44 AM

Phase 2 (Apex Two) is still unoccupied as far as I can tell. Two weeks ago or so, it seemed like they were finally delivering the fitness equipment.

As for the 108-75 one (Apex Three), there are definitely tenants as I've seen people enter quite frequently but not sure how many more units are available in there if there are any at all because it is a bit smaller. I am in the biggest one of the buildings (62-11 Apex One).

If I see the super around, I'll probably ask what's left in both buildings... I am really worried about the laundry room being packed LOL

Quote:
Hi Mariah622 - Thanks for the reply and update. I know for this lottery there are 2 buildings 62-11/108-75 and phase 2. Do you know if they are occupying both buildings? I know 62-11 is probably full by now.

Old 05-02-2023, 11:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mariah622 View Post
Phase 2 (Apex Two) is still unoccupied as far as I can tell. Two weeks ago or so, it seemed like they were finally delivering the fitness equipment.

As for the 108-75 one (Apex Three), there are definitely tenants as I've seen people enter quite frequently but not sure how many more units are available in there if there are any at all because it is a bit smaller. I am in the biggest one of the buildings (62-11 Apex One).

If I see the super around, I'll probably ask what's left in both buildings... I am really worried about the laundry room being packed LOL
Thanks again for the update. Hopefully i hear something soon because my status has been complete for awhile now. Still holding on to hope and keeping my fingers crossed. I would be worried to lol, nothing worst than trying to wash several loads and the machines are taken. The building I'm in now has a laundry room and i always go first thing in the morning. I have the entire wash room to myself

Old 05-02-2023, 07:19 PM

Have you been checking in with them? Honestly, if I hadn’t been up there *** they would’ve completed skipped me. They actually said I didn’t submit my docs in time so I appealed. It was radio silence for a while until I started to call everyday. I walked my building with my little one and there’s around 50 units still empty
Quote:
Thanks again for the update. Hopefully i hear something soon because my status has been complete for awhile now. Still holding on to hope and keeping my fingers crossed. I would be worried to lol, nothing worst than trying to wash several loads and the machines are taken. The building I'm in now has a laundry room and i always go first thing in the morning. I have the entire wash room to myself

Old 05-03-2023, 01:55 AM

30 posts, read 38,501 times
I did e-signing certification with em past week, im 13xx with cb preference.
Wonder how long to hear from them back
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery