Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-18-2023, 01:16 PM

25 posts, read 18,790 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by janjan2020 View Post
ugh apex housing but no mention which boro ? or how file that form sign esign but not fillable
is log#15xx good log number ? The wierd is Housing connect doesnt show anything apex in my application
is this legit housing connect housing ? https://prontohousing.io/
I got like 12 emails for signature request. But I received email before saying that I’m in back up list
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-19-2023, 12:12 PM

11 posts, read 12,653 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JIDP View Post
This is the floor plan for the unit I am approved for.
hi im seeing a 3 bedroom for building b but my layout is way different and doesn't show a walk in closet does all 3 bedrooms suppose to have a walk in closet ???? and do u member what unit you saw ?

Old 09-19-2023, 01:58 PM

16 posts, read 12,467 times
Hey does anyone know if they are are taking applications from this lottery to fill up apex 2 as well? Curious to know because I was emailed to submit documents on pronto. Also, I esigned and submitted everything on pronto but there is no final button or confirmation email saying that I completed everything and that now all I have to do it wait? Is this normal orrr? Help please

Old 09-19-2023, 03:16 PM

25 posts, read 18,790 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isa2020 View Post
Hey does anyone know if they are are taking applications from this lottery to fill up apex 2 as well? Curious to know because I was emailed to submit documents on pronto. Also, I esigned and submitted everything on pronto but there is no final button or confirmation email saying that I completed everything and that now all I have to do it wait? Is this normal orrr? Help please
Hi, I got email to submit my docs. After 2 weeks received email saying I’ll be processed as a backup. But last week I received tons of email request to sign for verification.

Old 09-19-2023, 05:21 PM

29 posts, read 34,261 times
Hi my number is 4xx and it says I’ve been pending for a couple of months now and I’m not sure what to do, what number to call or email

Old 09-23-2023, 09:23 PM

12 posts, read 10,513 times
I was emailed to submit docs and then told I would be processed as a backup but then asked to e-sign a few documents. So does this mean they’re moving forward with my application?

Old 11-12-2023, 12:42 AM

4 posts, read 4,144 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ceebvndy View Post
There’s light in the kitchen, hallway, entry way, but not in the living room or bedrooms (need a floor lamp that’s connected to the correct outlet for the switch to work) I am not sure if it’s like that for everyone apartment. The higher AMI may have lights in every room. Also, each unit has a different layout. I have a 2 bedroom and I’m in the corner so I have a L shape apartment. After the entry way I make a left and the bathroom is on the left side and the two bedrooms are on the right. There’s a long hall way and the closet is on the right side and the kitchen is on the left and behind the kitchen bar top there’s a little space for a dinning area and then to the right is the long living room. Again, each unit has a different floor layout depending on the bedroom size and I believe the AMI as well.
Just wanted to ask what’s your TikTok?

Old 11-13-2023, 10:27 AM

4 posts, read 4,144 times
My file was sent to Management 11/9! Wish me luck! I still haven’t seen the apartment yet. So fingers crossed!

Old 12-23-2023, 05:19 PM

3 posts, read 2,188 times
Hello busymom81 and everyone,

I am in the process of submitting docs for Phase 2.

Would you pls share details on how soundproof the floors are? Do you hear noises from the neighboring apartments?

I have small children who can run or jump and i want to avoid neighbours complaining. I had a bad experience in an apartment complex before.

Last edited by balajian; 12-23-2023 at 05:20 PM.. Reason: I like to address everyone

Old 01-23-2024, 10:51 PM

394 posts, read 579,345 times
Hey everyone. I’m revisiting this thread because my snapshot of my application was taken and I’m gp. My application now says pending. Anyone hear any updates on this one??
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery