Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-10-2022, 07:38 PM

65 posts, read 56,317 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceebvndy View Post
Do you ever see people going in and out? You’ll get that call! Have hope!

I pass by the Apex buildings about everyday and have not seen anyone going in and out aside from construction workers. The buildings are almost ready, I would say another month or two.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-11-2022, 06:35 AM

290 posts, read 320,950 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JIDP View Post
I pass by the Apex buildings about everyday and have not seen anyone going in and out aside from construction workers. The buildings are almost ready, I would say another month or two.
Oh wow that’s interesting. Perhaps, there’s a specific move in date for those who were already approved. Yesterday, my file was finished being reviewed by the agents supervisor but they requested I send them most recent pay stubs & bank statements for my checkings/savings/assets and I had to sign a TIC form. So, I’m assuming they are about to send it off to HPD/HUD for final approval. I will keep you and everyone else updated.

Old 03-11-2022, 09:28 AM

69 posts, read 146,418 times
Out of curiosity, are there two buildings or three? I read somewhere that there are three, but only two were put on HC.

Old 03-11-2022, 10:10 AM

8 posts, read 23,602 times
According to HC:

"Apex Place is a three residential building project, including one 17-story building and two 13-story buildings. Building A and C will open first, with 267 lottery units; Building B will open in late 2022."

https://housingconnect.nyc.gov/PublicWeb/details/2384

Old 03-11-2022, 10:44 AM

69 posts, read 146,418 times
Ah thanks, wasn't sure where I saw that. Should've went straight to the source lol.

Old 03-11-2022, 10:52 AM

8 posts, read 23,602 times
@am0916 NP

Old 03-11-2022, 12:37 PM

171 posts, read 195,406 times
Happy Friday Everyone!! Question? When it comes to CB pref, i wanted to know if there is a list of the CB applicants? The log #s are random and it doesn't matter when you apply. My log # is 49,xxx and i have CB Pref, i'm sure the CB pref applicants are not in order. I see some CB log# are 2,xxx, 7,xxx and so on. Considering how high my log # is i just hope they still contact me. I see one of the lucky ones were contacted on 1/12 and its 3/11. Praying hard!!

Old 03-11-2022, 02:05 PM

2,028 posts, read 1,642,464 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JMS6777 View Post
Happy Friday Everyone!! Question? When it comes to CB pref, i wanted to know if there is a list of the CB applicants? The log #s are random and it doesn't matter when you apply. My log # is 49,xxx and i have CB Pref, i'm sure the CB pref applicants are not in order. I see some CB log# are 2,xxx, 7,xxx and so on. Considering how high my log # is i just hope they still contact me. I see one of the lucky ones were contacted on 1/12 and its 3/11. Praying hard!!
You seem to ask if CB preference applications are in a separate lottery. They are not, in that there is single pool of log#s.

CB preference is powerful. Apply to lotteries where you have CB preference, even if they don’t seem excellent to you because your chances of success there are enhanced.

So far as I know, the lotteries don’t tell the public which log# have preferences or how many there are with preferences. And not anyone’s name.

You can estimate if you get info on this forum for example. ‘Log# 1000 with CB Preference just moved into a two bedroom at 60% AMI.’ That suggests all lower log#s but only for two bedroom at 60% have been processed and either accepted a two bed unit or declined a two bed unit.

Good luck and good patience.

Old 03-11-2022, 08:52 PM

65 posts, read 56,317 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ceebvndy View Post
Oh wow that’s interesting. Perhaps, there’s a specific move in date for those who were already approved. Yesterday, my file was finished being reviewed by the agents supervisor but they requested I send them most recent pay stubs & bank statements for my checkings/savings/assets and I had to sign a TIC form. So, I’m assuming they are about to send it off to HPD/HUD for final approval. I will keep you and everyone else updated.

I just sent in the requested documents a couple of days ago, hoping for the best since I live about 7 blocks away and have been in Forest Hills for 20+ years.

Good luck!

I will inform of any updates.

Old 03-11-2022, 08:58 PM

290 posts, read 320,950 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JIDP View Post
I just sent in the requested documents a couple of days ago, hoping for the best since I live about 7 blocks away and have been in Forest Hills for 20+ years.

Good luck!

I will inform of any updates.
Great! They contacted you to submit your documents?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery