Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-01-2022, 09:55 AM

168 posts, read 195,196 times

Advertisements

Hi, I'm log number 49,xxx with CB Pref and i'm starting to feel like they won't get to me. Trust, i understand its LUCK but you have to manifest what you want in life. I also fall into 3 AMI categories. Still keeping hope.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-01-2022, 10:04 AM

290 posts, read 320,244 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RentingNYC View Post
Hi does anyone know what log they are up to and if they are on general population yet?
I believe they are still up to CB preferences. I am log 2,XXX and my file was just submitted to HPD for approval.

Old 04-01-2022, 10:20 AM

394 posts, read 569,765 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ceebvndy View Post
I believe they are still up to CB preferences. I am log 2,XXX and my file was just submitted to HPD for approval.
Thanks for the update. I’m going to continue to manifest lol. Log # 10,8xx and no preference

Old 04-01-2022, 10:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMS6777 View Post
Hi, I'm log number 49,xxx with CB Pref and i'm starting to feel like they won't get to me. Trust, i understand its LUCK but you have to manifest what you want in life. I also fall into 3 AMI categories. Still keeping hope.
Hang tight! They are still doing log #s with CBS preferences, you still have a great chance! Best of luck and great deal of patience!

Old 04-01-2022, 10:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JIDP View Post
I pass by the Apex buildings about everyday and have not seen anyone going in and out aside from construction workers. The buildings are almost ready, I would say another month or two.
Hey, any updates. Also, do you mind telling us your Log #? Just to see where the marketing agents are in the process.

Old 04-02-2022, 07:24 AM

65 posts, read 56,189 times
Quote:
Hey, any updates. Also, do you mind telling us your Log #? Just to see where the marketing agents are in the process.

My log # is 77** with CB preference. I actually got a call from one of the marketing agents yesterday for a phone interview. She basically asked about sources of income, if I'm still working at the jobs listed in my application, etc. Basically just going over the application. At the end of the call, she stated that they will now look over the documents (???) and notify me if any more documents would be required. I had to rush through the call as I was at work, didn't get the chance to ask any questions.

Old 04-02-2022, 07:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JIDP View Post
My log # is 77** with CB preference. I actually got a call from one of the marketing agents yesterday for a phone interview. She basically asked about sources of income, if I'm still working at the jobs listed in my application, etc. Basically just going over the application. At the end of the call, she stated that they will now look over the documents (???) and notify me if any more documents would be required. I had to rush through the call as I was at work, didn't get the chance to ask any questions.
Awww okay, thanks for the update! Best or Luck! It takes great deal of patience dealing with this paperwork portion. Took me couple months just dealing with paperwork and them constantly needing additional stuff. But you got this!!!!

Old 04-02-2022, 03:31 PM

65 posts, read 56,189 times
Quote:
Awww okay, thanks for the update! Best or Luck! It takes great deal of patience dealing with this paperwork portion. Took me couple months just dealing with paperwork and them constantly needing additional stuff. But you got this!!!!

I truly hope they don't ask for more paperwork, its a hassle to get proper documentation from the family - they aren't the most organized bunch. LOL

Thanks bro, best of luck to you too!

Old 04-04-2022, 08:55 PM

726 posts, read 808,393 times
For anyone who goes to see apex can we get videos. I know it’s not ready which is annoying but the pictures only show a huge closet and small kitchen.

Old 04-06-2022, 05:55 PM

40 posts, read 25,919 times
Update from agency, my documents have just been sent to the supervisor for one more review and I want to cry that's how scared I am. I saw something about how if someone has never had a w2 their income might not count and I will break if that's true. One person in my household has just started working for the first time and them not considering his income would disqualify us completely.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery