Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Massachusetts
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-28-2021, 02:10 PM

24,559 posts, read 18,259,472 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by justyouraveragetenant View Post
A airline might be a different situation for the animals. If I was so wrong how come two managers apologized to me and one told me I could come in without mask.

So you saying under HIPAA they can not ask but under Ada they can?
HIPAA has nothing to do with this. This is ADA. You claim to have a disability that prevents you from wearing a mask. The ADA guidelines say that an employer can demand documentation if the disability isn’t obvious. Furthermore, they have to hold that medical information as confidential. That’s ADA law, not HIPAA law. There is nothing about “reasonable accommodation” in HIPAA.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-29-2021, 04:09 AM

3,398 posts, read 1,548,545 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeoffD View Post
HIPAA has nothing to do with this. This is ADA. You claim to have a disability that prevents you from wearing a mask. The ADA guidelines say that an employer can demand documentation if the disability isn’t obvious. Furthermore, they have to hold that medical information as confidential. That’s ADA law, not HIPAA law. There is nothing about “reasonable accommodation” in HIPAA.
I used the excuse of a medical problem not a disability.

Old 08-29-2021, 07:59 AM

41,936 posts, read 36,962,945 times
Quote:
You can't ask about someone's medical condition.
You are wrong. Again.

Old 08-29-2021, 09:06 AM

17,738 posts, read 9,187,561 times
Quote:
I used the excuse of a medical problem not a disability.
I assume you don't have a medical problem.

Old 08-29-2021, 09:23 AM

17,738 posts, read 9,187,561 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by redplum33 View Post
He got infected at the vaccine place?
Quote:
Originally Posted by charolastra00 View Post
With an incubation time of 4+ days, no, he did not get infected at the vaccine place a day before he tested positive.
4 days is the average. Actually, 3.7 days.

The original strain had an incubation time of 2 to 14 days. Delta is said to be quicker.

While unlikely, perhaps very unlikely, I don't think it can be completely ruled out.

Old 08-29-2021, 12:55 PM

3,398 posts, read 1,548,545 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by redplum33 View Post
I assume you don't have a medical problem.
That is correct I do not. we need to stop this nonsense. There are hardly any deaths in mass. We need to stop complying with masks and vaccine passports . Once the vaccine passport goes digital all our rights will be taken away. This is part of operation lockdown . It might not seem bad now but they keep moving the goalposts. They will implement a social credit score. We need massive non compliance don't say I did not warn you. Did you watch the rest of the video?

Old 08-29-2021, 01:59 PM

41,936 posts, read 36,962,945 times
Quote:
That is correct I do not. we need to stop this nonsense. There are hardly any deaths in mass. We need to stop complying with masks and vaccine passports . Once the vaccine passport goes digital all our rights will be taken away. This is part of operation lockdown . It might not seem bad now but they keep moving the goalposts. They will implement a social credit score. We need massive non compliance don't say I did not warn you. Did you watch the rest of the video?
So you lie to these people about having a medical condition to manipulate them. I'm seriously not shocked at all that lying is second nature for you, nor is "moving the goalposts".

Your so called "vaccine passports" are correctly called "vaccine records", pretty much every adult has them. Mine are kept with my passport at all times.

Old 08-29-2021, 02:00 PM

7,924 posts, read 7,814,489 times
Quote:
Stop compliance with what. Employers have to comply as the insurance doesn't cover liability. Choosing to not be vaccinated is not a protected class. Go ahead and try to join the military or join higher ed.

What's wrong with a mask? Seriously

Old 08-29-2021, 02:37 PM

3,079 posts, read 1,544,801 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mdovell View Post
Stop compliance with what. Employers have to comply as the insurance doesn't cover liability. Choosing to not be vaccinated is not a protected class. Go ahead and try to join the military or join higher ed.

if you are deaf and lip read there is alot wrong with wearing a mask. Height of discrimination. But when does the left in Ma care who they discriminate against!

Old 08-29-2021, 05:19 PM

12,427 posts, read 9,519,802 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mdovell View Post

Seems like there's hardly a day that a prominent anti-mask or anti-vax activist doesn't die of Covid-19. It doesn't seem to affect the others though. They are like lemmings, following one another into the hospital.

"Caleb Wallace, anti-mask organizer and co-founder of the San Angelo Freedom Defenders, dies of COVID-19"
https://www.kxan.com/news/texas/cale...s-of-covid-19/

"Florida radio host who called himself ‘Mr Anti-Vax’ dies of Covid-19"
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...d-marc-bernier
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Massachusetts