Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Maine
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-18-2007, 06:33 PM

612 posts, read 1,217,433 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mollysmiles View Post
Hilarious. Thanks for the laugh.

Old 12-18-2007, 06:46 PM

612 posts, read 1,217,433 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elcarim View Post
Been gone all last evening and this morning, so I am WAY behind! Elston, did we get an offer yet? ..........holding my breath for you...........

Janice and sweet hubby, HapHapHappy Anniversary!!!!! How many years are we celebrating? Have a wonderful day, and take some time to enjoy reminiscing. DH and I had our first date on Dec 2nd the year we met, and started our lives together sitting half the night talking in front of the twinkling Christmas tree. Then, we married on Dec 7th a year later.

We take an evening every year, after the kids are all in bed, and sit in front of the tree, listen to Christmas music, cuddle and just talk about our favorite memories. It's a nice bonding time! Try it!!
Thanks El. We have been out to dinner to celebrate our 8th year. We dated a year before we married. I had wine and dirty martini's for Danny, we were reminiscing, laughing and planning for retirement and back home by 8:00pm. The Christmas lights are on, "we are twinkling". Goodnight El.

Last edited by Eastport4me; 12-18-2007 at 07:00 PM.. Reason: spelling

Old 12-18-2007, 06:51 PM

1,963 posts, read 4,757,225 times
Quote:
Ingenious!!!
Love the fact that they are deodorized

Old 12-18-2007, 06:59 PM

7,727 posts, read 12,393,584 times
Quote:
Molly you find the funniest stuff!!

Old 12-18-2007, 07:04 PM

7,057 posts, read 9,091,942 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MEnME View Post
Do you have sleep apnea?

Interesting...I will discuss it with his neurologist at the next visit. He had a sleep study which was normal. Thanks for the input.
No, I don't think so, it's not that I actually *stop* breathing, just drops very low...as far as I know, but I occasionally find that I have "forgotten" to breathe while I'm awake, so maybe it could be? When I wake up I feel like I am suffocating, which I am.

I can also drop my respiration and heart rate very low at will (which one time irritated a surgeon who was working on me but wouldn't let me watch...I was bored with nothing to do but watch the heart monitor and amuse myself by seeing just how low I could go).

Old 12-19-2007, 08:20 AM

2,712 posts, read 5,659,397 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zymer View Post
I can also drop my respiration and heart rate very low at will (which one time irritated a surgeon who was working on me but wouldn't let me watch...I was bored with nothing to do but watch the heart monitor and amuse myself by seeing just how low I could go).
cool talent You know, those Tibetan monks practice for years to learn how to do that sort of stuff... you might have a new calling if you wanted it! How do you look in orange? <g>

seriously I can imagine you DID irritate the surgeon... but doubtless it was well deserved. I always want to watch too.. was VERY annoyed that I couldn't have open heart with acupuncture, so i could see... but I did get to see the tape later.

Old 12-19-2007, 08:25 AM

7,395 posts, read 13,111,905 times
you two (Zymer and Star) are amazing! I don't want to see a thing! When all of the kids were born it was the same question...."would you like the mirror so you can see?"

no way! lol....

Old 12-19-2007, 08:27 AM

378 posts, read 1,031,547 times
The slippers were HYSTERICAL.

I have been looking for where I saw them .....

of course it was molly.

Old 12-19-2007, 08:36 AM

7,395 posts, read 13,111,905 times
I laughed so hard! I'm tempted to go shopping and put them in the girls' stockings!!

Old 12-19-2007, 08:39 AM

2,712 posts, read 5,659,397 times
Quote:
you two (Zymer and Star) are amazing! I don't want to see a thing! When all of the kids were born it was the same question...."would you like the mirror so you can see?"

no way! lol....
Well local anesthesia only makes it not HURT... I can still FEEL.. and that makes me curious. And sometimes it does still hurt but I find it easier to relax and let it go if I KNOW what it up. It is my body, after all..

However, when it was time for the babies to come, I didn't want the distraction of a mirror either... I knew what was happening and needed the uninterrupted focus to relax. I had my eyes shut most of the time anyway, so I could "go inward" and do my job.

Usually take out sutures myself too... with my doc's knowledge even. I have yet to have to sew myself up though! LOL hope it stays that way too...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Maine