Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-24-2009, 09:17 AM

91 posts, read 200,583 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombie8baby View Post
Has anyone else applied for Room Service positions? Still waiting and hoping for that call.
a friend of mine, a woman. she is going in this friday to sign her job offer for in-suite dining food server (room service fyi), sign w-2, uniform, hourly wage etc. she was called this monday.

what position did you apply for?

good luck!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-24-2009, 11:31 AM

8 posts, read 14,318 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by newbie702 View Post
a friend of mine, a woman. she is going in this friday to sign her job offer for in-suite dining food server (room service fyi), sign w-2, uniform, hourly wage etc. she was called this monday.

what position did you apply for?

good luck!
I was called on tuesday: by (Jaime) the lady from Argentina,
a really nice person- who is the F/B director at the Bellagio. She told
me to come in on friday to the city center employment center. It
was for in-suite dining or assistant part-time for a position...........
at the Bellagio. That's about it.

The: (Moderator) scirocco 22 is also deleting all of my posts
so, I cannot add any more information to this thread.

Boo- Hoo-Hoo : Mr. Moderator....ie: "scirocco 22" ..... your a sewer
rat!!!!!!!! and I want everyone to know!!!!!!

I hope everyone on this post gets a job, part or full-time even if it's
not at: City Center.... It's still a job.

Old 09-24-2009, 11:49 AM

159 posts, read 287,341 times
anybody appiled at the pool get a call yet

Old 09-24-2009, 12:05 PM

91 posts, read 200,583 times
[quote=joeeboy;10900578] I was called on tuesday: by (Jaime) the lady from Argentina,
at the Bellagio. That's about it.[quote]

Congrats! Yep, a job is a job
My friend will be at Aria.

Old 09-24-2009, 01:01 PM

101 posts, read 196,511 times
Hello, i called cc this morning and the rep said they'll be extending job offers through mid October!!!!!! They are really streching this thing out, geesh. Anyway, don't give up hope if you don't get a call by Oct. 1st, because they won't be done calling people yet. I really hope all of us get the call before the weekend though!

Old 09-24-2009, 01:04 PM

101 posts, read 196,511 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by spagirly123 View Post
I must admit that I will be sad to see this thread leave come Oct 1st. I feel like I know you all very well now. Butterfly is a great cheerleader always sending positive reinforcement. Airics has become a cc and MGM expert on rules and policies. Jim Carter keeps us current on the latest news and media coverage about cc. Joieboy is entertaining and keeps us laughing...and...you gotta love "the las vegas drunk" (I think the name says it all:-)LOL.

Some say it was stupid what I did (making 2 trips across the country), but I don't regret it. My personality is very ambitious like that. I feel better knowing that others were just as hopeful. Thank you all for posting your experience, but please don't let cc become your obsession. There is a world of other opportunities waiting for awesome people like you guys!
I hope the thread doesn't leave Oct once we ALL get offers. I think we''ll have pleanty to talk about still until, (and maybe for a while after) the opening.

Old 09-24-2009, 01:08 PM

159 posts, read 287,341 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by daisyluver View Post
Hello, i called cc this morning and the rep said they'll be extending job offers through mid October!!!!!! They are really streching this thing out, geesh. Anyway, don't give up hope if you don't get a call by Oct. 1st, because they won't be done calling people yet. I really hope all of us get the call before the weekend though!
Mid oct ahhhhhhh

Old 09-24-2009, 01:10 PM

317 posts, read 834,018 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by daisyluver View Post
Hey daisyluver, do you remember who you spoke to, I was told the same thing yesterday by a cc rep her name was Robin...but I also hope we get calls soon. Good luck to all

Old 09-24-2009, 01:24 PM

113 posts, read 239,494 times
Mid october? I know just be patient. LOL!

Old 09-24-2009, 01:25 PM

181 posts, read 340,792 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeeboy View Post
I was called on tuesday: by (Jaime) the lady from Argentina,
at the Bellagio. That's about it.

The: (Moderator) scirocco 22 is also deleting all of my posts
so, I cannot add any more information to this thread.

Boo- Hoo-Hoo : Mr. Moderator....ie: "scirocco 22" ..... your a sewer
rat!!!!!!!! and I want everyone to know!!!!!!

I hope everyone on this post gets a job, part or full-time even if it's
not at: City Center.... It's still a job.
why would they delete your posts? for what reason? i see no cause, you havent done anything wrong
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas