Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-25-2009, 12:59 AM

57 posts, read 152,445 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by applencherry View Post
Hi Scorpio 78.... since it looks like most of people here are applying for Aria...I got a call today and I am scheduled to sign on Monday night. I am not relieved yet though... until I actually sign....also they are still waiting for the result for the drug test and background check too...

I still don't hear anything from Aria, I did the drug test there too. BUt I really like Mandarin tho.

also,, how was the seniority when you sign?
I don't know where I am as far as seniority. This is something I'll find out when they give out the schedules. All I know is, they go by the day you signed the job offer. What restaurant did you apply for?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-25-2009, 01:48 AM

110 posts, read 209,026 times
Default What's going on???

I am really confussed. I just checked my status and it changed to open/inactive... BUT now there is a new line for the same job with the same job code but a different date applied, and this one says, open/blank...???????

Anyone have any suggestions as to why it is like this and IF and am still considered for the job??????

I am going to call C.C. in the morning, but I am freaking out a.t.m. UGH

Old 09-25-2009, 03:08 AM

317 posts, read 834,247 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sincitylegal View Post
I am really confussed. I just checked my status and it changed to open/inactive... BUT now there is a new line for the same job with the same job code but a different date applied, and this one says, open/blank...???????

Anyone have any suggestions as to why it is like this and IF and am still considered for the job??????

I am going to call C.C. in the morning, but I am freaking out a.t.m. UGH
Hey sincitylegal please keep us posted to whats going on to your status, hope everything is good and wishing you the best of luck ok

Old 09-25-2009, 03:10 AM

317 posts, read 834,247 times
Default lets get that call today

OK everyone today is a new day Lets hope we all get that call today

Old 09-25-2009, 08:41 AM

159 posts, read 287,433 times
I hope today is the day i dont want to go into anthother weekend with out knowing

Old 09-25-2009, 08:57 AM

10 posts, read 26,285 times
Default Front Desk

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJ1728 View Post
Bleh...do u have any news at all about us?
No..im hoping we are the last group they call!

Old 09-25-2009, 09:55 AM

41 posts, read 75,044 times
hey, sin city legal i have that that same thing on my account. however yesterday it didnt show application status at all and today it is. The bottom line states inactive and the top is blank. could they make the beginning of our weekend horrible or what? anyone out there know what that could be or mean?

Old 09-25-2009, 10:05 AM

To all those wondering: I just called C.C. and the operator said they moved my application. I applied for Vdara and now I am moved to Aria. I still am in the computer for consideration for the position. As for when my department is going to contact me (phone, she said) that is who knows...

Old 09-25-2009, 10:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vegas Lucy View Post
hey, sin city legal i have that that same thing on my account. however yesterday it didnt show application status at all and today it is. The bottom line states inactive and the top is blank. could they make the beginning of our weekend horrible or what? anyone out there know what that could be or mean?

I just hope after all the waiting and now the flipping of location, they hire me, if not, they wasted their money, as for I already did my drug test back in March.

I hope they call during the weekend to speed things along. Only downside to that is more time slaving next to the phone on a weekend.

Old 09-25-2009, 10:28 AM

16 posts, read 39,970 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bre2009 View Post
No..im hoping we are the last group they call!
I can tell you I went in yesterday for my job signing and my seniority level had moved up several spots. I also got to look at the schedule and all the weekend days off were already taken (shocker) and I was able to get a swing shift I wanted. But it sounds like they are moving along quickly in getting the front desk set up. First day of work is December 1st for 2 weeks of orientation.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas