Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S. > City vs. City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-29-2009, 01:33 AM

3,003 posts, read 6,092,238 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngchamp View Post
your moms ever find out who ur biological father is? probably one of the haitians she cops her gucci bags from on canal street. big baller. go get ur "swag" right on jamaica avenue with the rest of the hoodrats LOL 'ol perpetratin ass ashy but classy pepe jeans rockin hood rich bird.
ooooooooooh my moms. OHHHHHHHHHH. lol. As a higher form of life. Im going to let ya words speak for itself.

O and if i wanna get my "swag" right. i'll take fifth Ave, what do you take?. My mother works in manhasset. Im sure she'll choose that over canal. Again lol at a dude 30000 miles away yet knows all these ny locations. You the Young Champ of ny ---- riding. LMAO

stop before you get my thread locked

Old 12-29-2009, 01:35 AM

44 posts, read 85,063 times
"jamaica avenue is a good shopping district"

yep. if you're on welfare

Old 12-29-2009, 01:40 AM

Quote:

I thought tm was a school day. Kinda late isnt it

Old 12-29-2009, 01:47 AM

44 posts, read 85,063 times
lol no wonder you're illiterate ass can barely string together a sentence without blatant spelling errors. poor hoodrat never finished school and thus never knew about "winter break"

jamaica ave got ur Ecko hoodies though, "playa." after christmas sales.

Old 12-29-2009, 02:11 AM

Quote:
lol no wonder you're illiterate ass can barely string together a sentence without blatant spelling errors. poor hoodrat never finished school and thus never knew about "winter break"

jamaica ave got ur Ecko hoodies though, "playa." after christmas sales.
With the language you've displayed? You really going to talk about literacy. Your a cornball. Stop before you get banned. Daddy's tired of playing with you.

Old 12-29-2009, 07:27 AM
eek

3,574 posts, read 7,734,213 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by machiavelli1 View Post
All the rappers coming out of the boroughs lately are garbage and clowns. You haven't had a good rapper since Biggie

Frank Sinatra, Springsteen, Bon Jovi and Blondie are far greater than every rap musician (and I use musician loosely) to come out of "da) boroughs
the irony. you say ny hasn't had a good rapper since biggie (which is a lie) but then list artists that came up like 30-40 years ago from jersey.

Old 12-29-2009, 08:39 AM

5,251 posts, read 13,817,095 times
Quote:

Hey, I often shop in places like Paterson NJ (Main St) and the Bronx (Fordam Rd) because of the cheaper things I can get rather than paying for the same things for much higher prices. If your so against it, than what makes you so great when you pay more for marketing?

Am I ghetto? Am I on welfare?

All your assumptions are very stereotypical and it could be offensive to some people. (because we all know who you're referring to.)

Last edited by BPerone201; 12-29-2009 at 08:49 AM..

Old 12-29-2009, 11:23 AM

8,489 posts, read 20,643,615 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by K.O.N.Y View Post
it proves my point because your not from new york thats why
Quote:
Except for the fact that I was born in NYC and lived there until I was 25. Guess that disproves your point.
Look i dont know why your so hung up on this. Its like your trying to tell me 2+2=5

Point is millions of people go to yankee games, a vast majority are not from the bronx, Millions go to the bronx zoo. Alot are not from the bronx. They dont have to be from france to count as tourist.And not all theses people are new yorkers either. The general interest these places generate in are in the millions. Stop hating. U trying to do your own math on season ticket holders and everything is laughable and exposes you as a hater, who does that. All you have to know is that the yankees generete big numbers every year, aswell as the bronx zoo and the botanical. Aswell as the brooklyn museum and so on and so forth.

I say clown, for instance. I already said that manhattan receives the lions share of visits. I stated that like 3 times already. I said that there were things in the other boroughs that generate great interest aswell.
You have proven nothing and you keep repeating the same things over and over. When you have something new just let me know.

Old 12-29-2009, 11:34 AM

Ya fordham road is a nice spot aswell. I never said jamaica ave was a luxury shopping spot.lol. I just said you could get some good urban wear there.So hes a lame.

Old 12-29-2009, 11:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Peterson View Post
You have proven nothing and you keep repeating the same things over and over. When you have something new just let me know.
Well if your a native new yorker as you "claim" than you should know what the hell im talking about. Thought i was talking to someone from the midwest or something, come on man.

Any way the point is the boroughs generate millions of people through there venues. You know this, i know this. Im not sure what percentage of those millions are natives or not. It doesnt really matter to me anyway. Theres still big interest in nyc out side of manhattan. Period
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S. > City vs. City