Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S. > City vs. City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-29-2021, 06:08 PM

9,902 posts, read 6,602,126 times

Advertisements

Whenever Palmeraie opens, Phoenix will get a huge boost the gear after. Similar to ROD’s opening in Houston
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-29-2021, 06:12 PM

497 posts, read 352,587 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ParaguaneroSwag View Post
Whenever Palmeraie opens, Phoenix will get a huge boost the gear after. Similar to ROD’s opening in Houston
With all the rich retirees, Phoenix probably will see a lot of boosts in the future.

Old 09-30-2021, 06:22 AM

8,634 posts, read 10,152,688 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProPHX View Post
There hasn't been a single formal announcement, let alone a list of confirmed tennants. That said, there are some hints:

Hermès - They are mentioned twice in the developer's presentation. My assumption is they woulnd't mention Hermès if they hadn't signed, but I don't know why they haven't annonced (https://812e3276-1753-4171-b7b2-ddd3...aacac260c4.pdf).

René Caovilla - https://footwearnews.com/2020/busine...ur-1203073934/

I do think you're right about the potential here, especially since there are only two other René Caovilla stores in the US. My guess is the Palmeraie will have Chanel, Armani, Cucinelli, Moncler, McQueen, Celine, Louboutin, Fendi, and Valentino for starters. I could also see Loro Piana, Dolce & Gabanna, Tom Ford, Zegna, and Tod's. I would not be surprised if LV opens a second store there as well.

On a related note, Marc Jacobs is opening at Scottsdale Fashion Square.

Does anyone else have any information? No one seems to know!!
I don't consider wikipedia a trustworthy source; however, it does state that Palmeraie has already received commitments from Hermès, Yves Saint Laurent, and John Varvatos. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scotts...Arizona#Retail

Also, do you know what is happening with One Scottsdale?

Old 09-30-2021, 09:19 AM

23 posts, read 32,149 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AZLiam View Post
I don't consider wikipedia a trustworthy source; however, it does state that Palmeraie has already received commitments from Hermès, Yves Saint Laurent, and John Varvatos. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scotts...Arizona#Retail

Also, do you know what is happening with One Scottsdale?
That Wikipedia entry is many years old. Saint Laurent opened in Scottsdale Fashion Square about two years ago.

If memory serves, One Scottsdale was a proposed development in North Scottsdale that was supposed to be anchored by Bloomingdale's. Does this sound right? If so, that development never materialized and was likely a victim of the late 2000's recession. I know that Bloomingdale's officially withdrew from whatever development they were considering back then.

Old 10-16-2021, 05:42 PM

23 posts, read 32,149 times
Scottsdale is getting a Louboutin - but at Scottsdale Fashion Square, opening Spring 2022. It will be interesting to see The Palmeraie and Fashion Square compete.

Old 10-21-2021, 11:54 AM

36,659 posts, read 67,539,821 times
my oldest made me drive him into The City yesterday to this store called Fjallraven so he could get this boring looking yellow back pack, I thought it was nothing special but you know kids and their fads, anyhow...Ive never heard of this brand before, I thought the fashionistas here might know something about it.

Old 10-21-2021, 11:58 AM

13,728 posts, read 15,765,512 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 18Montclair View Post
my oldest made me drive him into The City yesterday to this store called Fjallraven so he could get this boring looking yellow back pack, I thought it was nothing special but you know kids and their fads, anyhow...Ive never heard of this brand before, I thought the fashionistas here might know something about it.
I thought you lived in San Francisco. You moved out to the suburbs?

Old 10-21-2021, 06:40 PM

497 posts, read 352,587 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 18Montclair View Post
It's on the rise -- they recently launched a collaboration with the Nordstrom NY Flagship

Old 10-23-2021, 05:45 PM

14,186 posts, read 22,752,558 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by the resident09 View Post
FYI Guys, a thread was posted on this very topic just 4 years ago. Now this is 4 years back so obviously things have changed for everywhere, but it should provide the OP some perspective. Kudos to TrafalgarLaw for all of this leg work, link to thread is at the bottom.

ACOTÉ
- San Francisco Bay Area

Adriano Goldschmied
- New York
- Los Angeles
- Miami
- San Francisco Bay Area
- Las Vegas
- Dallas
- Saint Louis

Aftershock London
- Dallas

Alexander Wang
- New York

In all, Pittsburgh has Burberry, Coach, Kate Spade, Lacoste, Louis Vuitton, Michael Kors, Peloton, Swarovski, Tiffany & Co., Tory Burch, Tumi and Warby Parker.

Old 10-23-2021, 11:06 PM

36,659 posts, read 67,539,821 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MDAllstar View Post
I thought you lived in San Francisco. You moved out to the suburbs?
I live in Oakland, about 12 miles from Downtown SF.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S. > City vs. City