Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-16-2022, 09:38 AM

63,785 posts, read 40,053,123 times

Advertisements

Jesus has been with us since Pentecost. Stop ignoring Him and relying on the Bible. He is within our consciousness as the Comforter (Paraclete) guiding us to the Truth God has "written in our hearts" with agape love. When we are in the states of mind associated with His Holy Spirit of agape love we can do no wrong. We decide what state of mind to be in. Choose the "mind of Christ."

Philippians 2:5-30 King James Version
5 Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus:

The Holy Spirit IS the True Nature of God revealed, described, and demonstrated unambiguously by Jesus. He IS agape love, kindness, mercy, compassion, gentleness, unconditional acceptance, empathy, sympathy, tolerance, long-suffering, decency, friendliness, peacefulness, joyfulness, understanding, care, concern, solicitude, solicitousness, sensitivity, tender-heartedness, soft-heartedness, warm-heartedness, warmth, love, brotherly love, tenderness, gentleness, mercifulness, leniency, lenience, consideration, kindness, humanity, humaneness, kind-heartedness, charity, benevolence, and He is non-judgmental.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-16-2022, 10:25 AM

33,224 posts, read 26,422,483 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticPhD View Post
Jesus has been with us since Pentecost. Stop ignoring Him and relying on the Bible. He is within our consciousness as the Comforter (Paraclete) guiding us to the Truth God has "written in our hearts" with agape love. When we are in the states of mind associated with His Holy Spirit of agape love we can do no wrong. We decide what state of mind to be in. Choose the "mind of Christ."

Philippians 2:5-30 King James Version
5 Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus:

The Holy Spirit IS the True Nature of God revealed, described, and demonstrated unambiguously by Jesus. He IS agape love, kindness, mercy, compassion, gentleness, unconditional acceptance, empathy, sympathy, tolerance, long-suffering, decency, friendliness, peacefulness, joyfulness, understanding, care, concern, solicitude, solicitousness, sensitivity, tender-heartedness, soft-heartedness, warm-heartedness, warmth, love, brotherly love, tenderness, gentleness, mercifulness, leniency, lenience, consideration, kindness, humanity, humaneness, kind-heartedness, charity, benevolence, and He is non-judgmental.
Don't tell people to stop relying on the Bible. Who do you think you are? The second advent of Christ will be a literal and physical return of the resurrected Jesus as per the Bible.

Old 09-16-2022, 11:06 AM

332 posts, read 84,353 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brightfame52 View Post
Jesus Christ second coming can be anyday now, nothing else needs to happen except maybe the conversion of the last sheep unto repentance for whom Christ died.
Who are these "last sheep" who need to come unto repentance? And why does this need to happen before the second coming?

Old 09-16-2022, 11:58 AM

4,627 posts, read 1,170,418 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtolympus View Post
Who are these "last sheep" who need to come unto repentance? And why does this need to happen before the second coming?
Fair questions. The Sheep are the people Jesus Christ specifically died for Jn 10

Quote:
Now when Peter wrote in 2 Peter 3 when responding to scoffers who doubted the validity of the promise of Christs second coming, since it appeared to be so long delayed, Peter remined them of the time factor with God, and that God wasnt willing that any of the elect sheep to perish, but that they all come to repentance. 2 Pet 3:1-9

This second epistle, beloved, I now write unto you; in both which I stir up your pure minds by way of remembrance:

2 That ye may be mindful of the words which were spoken before by the holy prophets, and of the commandment of us the apostles of the Lord and Saviour:

3 Knowing this first, that there shall come in the last days scoffers, walking after their own lusts,

4 And saying, Where is the promise of his coming? for since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation.

5 For this they willingly are ignorant of, that by the word of God the heavens were of old, and the earth standing out of the water and in the water:

6 Whereby the world that then was, being overflowed with water, perished:

7 But the heavens and the earth, which are now, by the same word are kept in store, reserved unto fire against the day of judgment and perdition of ungodly men.

8 But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.

9 The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.
Since Christ by His death secured repentance to them He saves Acts 5:31

31 Him[Jesus] hath God exalted with his right hand to be a Prince and a Saviour, for to give repentance to Israel, and forgiveness of sins.

Si its feasible God wants all of them repentance was secured for, to come into the experience of it in their life. So when the last ones does, that might be when He returns.

Old 09-16-2022, 01:30 PM

23,138 posts, read 10,434,069 times
Daniel

1And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book.

Everyone already knows when judgement day is, everyone who knows the feasts.

On Rosh Hashanah thrones are set in place, and the 3 books come out where Gentiles are judged.

That is why nobody is to speak of Rosh Hashanah, it is the hidden day called," Yom Hakeseh."

Every year on Rosh Hashanah your fate is sealed, you are sealed in your forehead and right hand by what holy days you keep, and the judgement is only against those who dont keep the feasts of messiah.

God promised everyone that if they keep his feasts, he will seal them in their forehead and right hand to escape the judgement.

The day no man knows is only the day everyone knows but is not suppose to speak of lest the world killed Israel from the understanding of the judgement.

Rosh Hashanah has many names.

The last Trump
Teshuvah
Birthday of the world
Yom Teruah
Yam Hadin The day of judgement
Yom Hazikkaron
Ha Melech Coronation of the king
The opening of the gates
The resurrection of the dead
Kiddushin/Nesu'in The Wedding Ceremony
THE FEAST OF TRUMPETS

The last trump is one of two trumpets cut from the ram in the thicket.

The first trump is blown on Pentecost and the last trump is blown on Rosh Hashansh, and there is also a silver trumpet blown on Yom Kippur

I keep telling Christians that they are speaking of Rosh Hashanah every day, but they dont know Rosh Hashansh.

The day no man knows is the day nobody is to speak of

Old 09-16-2022, 01:43 PM

63,785 posts, read 40,053,123 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael Way View Post
Don't tell people to stop relying on the Bible. Who do you think you are? The second advent of Christ will be a literal and physical return of the resurrected Jesus as per the Bible.
They have been redefining the phrase "this generation" for more than 2000 years to retain that primitive and unwarranted expectation born of trying to treat prophecy as divination! Jesus is here and has been with us but most are ignoring Him in favor of our ancestors' misinterpretations and misunderstanding of Him.

If you are worshiping a God of wrath and vengeance, you are NOT worshiping the God Jesus described, Divinely revealed, and personally demonstrated on the Cross. I will not stop pointing this out. Christians should follow the actual person of Jesus NOT the Bible as He is misinterpreted in using our ancestors' misguided beliefs about God.

Old 09-16-2022, 01:47 PM

The king is in the field right now, the king comes to his field every year in the month of Elul, and if you have been waiting all year to ask something of God, it is done when the king comes to his field in Elul.

It is a countdaown to Rosh Hashanah.

God says," Ask of me in the appointed time when I am near."

Right now.

Rosh Hashanah is September 25, if Messiah returns this year, we will know it on September 25th.

Old 09-16-2022, 02:09 PM

Every day during Teshuvah a trumpet is blown leading up to Rosh Hashanah.

We are supposed to be looking into ourselves in repentance right up to Rosh Hashanah, that nobody should put off repentance lest they find themselves in the days of awe when it is too late to repent.

The judgement is only against those who are not sealed in their foreheads and right hands against the judgement. Rosh Hashanah will change the holy days of all those left alive that had not the seal.

Exodus ~ God's promise to seal your foread against the judgement
7Unleavened bread shall be eaten seven days; and there shall no leavened bread be seen with thee, neither shall there be leaven seen with thee in all thy quarters. 8And thou shalt shew thy son in that day, saying, This is done because of that which the LORD did unto me when I came forth out of Egypt. 9And it shall be for a sign unto thee upon thine hand, and for a memorial between thine eyes, that the LORD'S law may be in thy mouth: for with a strong hand hath the LORD brought thee out of Egypt. 10Thou shalt therefore keep this ordinance in his season from year to year.

Isaiah 56
Salvation for All Nations

1Thus saith the LORD, Keep ye judgment, and do justice: for my salvation is near to come, and my righteousness to be revealed.

2Blessed is the man that doeth this, and the son of man that layeth hold on it; that keepeth the sabbath from polluting it, and keepeth his hand from doing any evil.

3Neither let the son of the stranger, that hath joined himself to the LORD, speak, saying, The LORD hath utterly separated me from his people: neither let the eunuch say, Behold, I am a dry tree.

4For thus saith the LORD unto the eunuchs that keep my sabbaths, and choose the things that please me, and take hold of my covenant;

5Even unto them will I give in mine house and within my walls a place and a name better than of sons and of daughters: I will give them an everlasting name, that shall not be cut off.

6Also the sons of the stranger, that join themselves to the LORD, to serve him, and to love the name of the LORD, to be his servants, every one that keepeth the sabbath from polluting it, and taketh hold of my covenant;

7Even them will I bring to my holy mountain, and make them joyful in my house of prayer: their burnt offerings and their sacrifices shall be accepted upon mine altar; for mine house shall be called an house of prayer for all people.

8The Lord GOD which gathereth the outcasts of Israel saith, Yet will I gather others to him, beside those that are gathered unto him.

Repent right now before Rosh Hashanah lest you find yourself in the days of awe.

Get sealed in your forehead and right hand against the judgement or dont.

Old 09-16-2022, 02:14 PM

33,224 posts, read 26,422,483 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticPhD View Post
They have been redefining the phrase "this generation" for more than 2000 years to retain that primitive and unwarranted expectation born of trying to treat prophecy as divination! Jesus is here and has been with us but most are ignoring Him in favor of our ancestors' misinterpretations and misunderstanding of Him.

If you are worshiping a God of wrath and vengeance, you are NOT worshiping the God Jesus described, Divinely revealed, and personally demonstrated on the Cross. I will not stop pointing this out. Christians should follow the actual person of Jesus NOT the Bible as He is misinterpreted in using our ancestors' misguided beliefs about God.
Again, Jesus' second advent is a future event and will be seen by the whole world as Jesus himself said. You are as guilty of misinterpreting Jesus as any. You just don't know it.

Old 09-16-2022, 02:14 PM

Did Paul tell us to keep the feast of unleavened bread?
Yes.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity