Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-29-2010, 06:21 PM

454 posts, read 498,648 times

Advertisements

Are you eagerly anticipating the day when God comes upon The USA?

Bittersweet epitomised I would suggest. Irony usually makes me laugh.

Psalm 2:1-5
[1] Why do the heathen rage, and the people imagine a vain thing?
[2] The kings of the earth set themselves, and the rulers take counsel together, against the LORD, and against his anointed, saying,
[3] Let us break their bands asunder, and cast away their cords from us.
[4] He that sitteth in the heavens shall laugh: the Lord shall have them in derision.
[5] Then shall he speak unto them in his wrath, and vex them in his sore displeasure.

Old 08-29-2010, 06:37 PM

4,082 posts, read 5,042,004 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roman6 View Post

[2] The kings of the earth set themselves, and the rulers take counsel together, against the LORD, and against his anointed, saying,
[4] He that sitteth in the heavens shall laugh: the Lord shall have them in derision.
[5] Then shall he speak unto them in his wrath, and vex them in his sore displeasure.

So now the place of the return is the USA? Where does it say he is coming to the USA?

Old 08-29-2010, 06:38 PM

4,550 posts, read 11,696,907 times
I can't even understand the OP I guess he is coming to some sort of venue in the US or coming to HBO?? Could you be more clear I would actually love to hear him speak as I am sure he would be amazing! If you could post in a clearer form I would love it!!

Old 08-29-2010, 06:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazzymom View Post
So now the place of the return is the USA? Where does it say he is coming to the USA?
Psalm 7:11
[11] God judgeth the righteous, and God is angry with thewicked every day.

Old 08-29-2010, 06:39 PM

10,607 posts, read 11,656,986 times
Quote:

Sheesh....

Old 08-29-2010, 06:41 PM

Quote:
Psalm 7:11
[11] God judgeth the righteous, and God is angry with thewicked every day.

Well if that is the case I hope all the extreme Christians are the first to be judged.

Old 08-29-2010, 06:49 PM

Quote:
Well if that is the case I hope all the extreme Christians are the first to be judged.
1 Peter 4:17-19
[17] For the time is come that judgment must begin at the house of God: and if it first begin at us, what shall the end be of them that obey not the gospel of God?
[18] And if the righteous scarcely be saved, where shall the ungodly and the sinner appear?
[19] Wherefore let them that suffer according to the will of God commit the keeping of their souls to him in well doing, as unto a faithful Creator.

Old 08-29-2010, 07:06 PM

Quote:
1 Peter 4:17-19
[17] For the time is come that judgment must begin at the house of God: and if it first begin at us, what shall the end be of them that obey not the gospel of God?
[18] And if the righteous scarcely be saved, where shall the ungodly and the sinner appear?
[19] Wherefore let them that suffer according to the will of God commit the keeping of their souls to him in well doing, as unto a faithful Creator.

It appears you are only capable of cutting and pasting from your New Testament and telling us how lost we are. The reality is that even Christians don't all agree and each of you thinks you have the only truth. It is really sad.
The world is full of good and righteous people yet Christians only judge people on if they believe in Jesus or not.

Old 08-29-2010, 07:11 PM

Quote:
It appears you are only capable of cutting and pasting from your New Testament and telling us how lost we are. The reality is that even Christians don't all agree and each of you thinks you have the only truth. It is really sad.
The world is full of good and righteous people yet Christians only judge people on if they believe in Jesus or not.
2 Chronicles 2:2
[2] And Solomon told out threescore and ten thousand men to bear burdens, and fourscore thousand to hew in the mountain, and three thousand and six hundred to oversee them.

Old 08-29-2010, 07:16 PM

40,952 posts, read 49,176,191 times
I just hope he puts Dallas on his list of places to go. It would be great honor to meet, shake his hand and welcome him back.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity