Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-17-2011, 10:46 AM

1,393 posts, read 1,755,549 times

Advertisements

Greeting
The world was Created in six days, what is a day to Christ, but a moment were there is no time.
A day represents a thousand years.

Eph 1:19-23 According to the working of His mighty power

Eph 1: 20 which He worked in Christ when He raised Him from the dead and seated Him at His right hand in the heavenly places,

Eph 1: 21 far above all principality and power and might and dominion, and every name that is named, not only in this age but also in that which is to come.

Eph 1: 22 And He put all things under His feet, and gave Him to be head over all things to the church,

Eph 1: 23 which is His body, the fullness of Him who fills all in all.

The time of judgment from the beginning, rulers set up many empires, but falling in time in history, great civilization and had prophets and prophesied about the future, Our government knows about Christ as well with us.

Jesus tells us ever time he sends prophets we ignore or assassinate his character.

Here we read in Matt 23:37 "O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, the one who kills the prophets and stones those who are sent to her!

We ignore or assassinate his character.
Here he gives us a warning.

2 Peter 3:4-9 For since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of creation."

2 Peter 3: 5 For this they willfully forget: that by the word of God the heavens were of old, and the earth standing out of water and in the water,

2 Peter 3: 6 by which the world that then existed perished, being flooded with water.

The Church fathers fell asleep, and did take care of God’s business.
let Satan in.

He said in Matt 24:2 Assuredly, I say to you, not one stone shall be left here upon another, that shall not be thrown down."

Now because the Church did not continue in the same teaching in the warning about sin.

The Church fathers fell asleep.

Melchizedek, king of Salem, priest of the Most High God
Heb 5:12-14  For though by this time you ought to be teachers, you need someone to teach you again the first principles of the oracles of God; and you have come to need milk and not solid food.

Heb 5: 13 For everyone who partakes only of milk is unskilled in the word of righteousness, for he is a babe.

Heb 5: 14 But solid food belongs to those who are of full age, that is, those who by reason of use have their senses exercised to discern both good and evil.

2 Peter 3:4-9 For since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of creation."

See because the Church fathers fell asleep, they lost their salt!

Matt 5:13 "You are the salt of the earth; but if the salt loses its flavor, how shall it be seasoned?

If I but these word together I can see.

Now became unskilled in the word but solid food belongs to those who are of full age
by this time you ought to be teachers. And you have come to need milk and not solid food.

This is what is happen in our local Church, and on top of all this now you have fault prophet.

Gen 6:3 And the LORD said, My spirit shall not always strive with man,
it repented the LORD that he had made man on the earth, and it grieved him at his heart

Tradition
The Church fathers fell asleep, and not renewing there faith.
In the time season they fell asleep.
And Satan sold the sowed seeds of righteous man, the Pharisees and scribes of this age
the scribes and Pharisees become more vocal in their opposition to Jesus. The breach between true spirituality and man-made tradition widens considerably.

Mark 7:5 Then the Pharisees and scribes asked him, Why walk not thy disciples according to the tradition of the elders, but eat bread with unwashed hands?

Matt 15:3 Why do ye also transgress the commandment of God by your tradition?

1 Peter 1:18 knowing that you were not redeemed with corruptible things, like silver or gold, from your aimless conduct received by tradition from your fathers,

This means local church tradition.
There are so many mystery being revealed at this time and there is a reason.
The Word Tradition, 172 occurrences in 133 articles

Jesus will not touch Earth yet.
The first coming was his birth as we know, the second appearing will be the gathering, this will be for those who are resurrected in the new birth.
The second come to Earth is the day of atonement, this call, the return for the final days f or judgment! “Yom Kippur”

Six days the create the world and seventh day rests, the meaning is six thousand years to create the world, in the last seven thousand years Christ reign’s A thousand years of Christ.

2 Peter 3: 8 But, beloved, do not forget this one thing, that with the Lord one day is as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.

We are or coming to the Six thousand period with in the next hundred years.
The last harvests and then the judgment.

1 Peter 4:17 For the time is come that judgment must begin at the house of God: and if it first begin at us, what shall the end be of them that obey not the gospel of God?

2 Peter 3: 7 But the heavens and the earth which are now preserved by the same word, are reserved for fire until the day of judgment and perdition of ungodly men.

2 Peter 3: 9 The Lord is not slack concerning His promise.

Heb 12:29  For our God is a consuming fire.

God is like a our sun a consuming fire

I will share this vision I had.
In a vision He I say He, meeting the Holy Spirit, showed me three long tubes, made of glass, height unknown.
Each one had a small clock above it.
The first tube was complete.
The second was almost to the top.
The third was not complete, yet seen.
The Holy Spirit said, the problems of today will be buried by the sands of time!
The clock represent time, the second was almost to the top. We are or coming to the Six thousand period with in the next hundred years.

For some reason I can see. I am afraid.

Heb 12:29  For our God is a consuming fire.

That God is like a our sun a consuming fire, I see some else!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-17-2011, 12:29 PM

4,612 posts, read 4,904,675 times
My guess is Christ will return before our sun turns into a red giant and engulfs the earth, because after that there won't be much earth to return to.

Old 02-17-2011, 12:36 PM

Post Revealed from heaven

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by hiker45 View Post
My guess is Christ will return before our sun turns into a red giant and engulfs the earth, because after that there won't be much earth to return to.

You are not way off

Romans 1:18 For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who suppress the truth in unrighteousness,

Old 02-17-2011, 12:56 PM

Man don't have that mush time, our sun not turns into a red giant.
God let's man havethe understanding of the universe, that everting has an end.

Isaiah 45:12 I have made the earth, And created man on it. I--My hands--stretched out the heavens, And all their host I have commanded.

Old 02-17-2011, 03:43 PM

9,697 posts, read 10,048,563 times
In Matthew 24: 32-33....... Jesus said ....`` Now learn a parable of the fig tree ... When his branch is yet tender, and puts out leaves, you know that summer is close, ... So like you, when you will see these things, know that its near even at the door.....``............ See this parable means that Jesus coming will be at a time of growing sin and apostasy, and the church will be all most at a lost , then Jesus comes to re-establish his church....... the fig tree represents sin like Adam and Eve tried to cover

Old 02-18-2011, 08:15 PM

11,309 posts, read 11,073,414 times
I graduate from college on May 21, 2011. It would really be interesting if my parents dissapeared from the ceremony in the rapture that is predicted that day. If that is the case, my wife and I will have to enjoy our timeshare on the Oregon coast by ourselves after the ceremony.

It will be painful in a way, but there is nothing that a fifth of Jack and a beautiful sunset can't cure.......

Old 02-18-2011, 08:42 PM

7,874 posts, read 14,202,490 times
He is the First Fruit, and I believe He will come by His spirit to His chosen who have been purified by the fire He promised (baptism by fire). They are those who have followed His steps in dying to the flesh, and embracing the call to humble themselves completely.

They will then go forth in power to gather the harvest. As He is, so shall they be in the earth.

Old 03-17-2011, 05:52 PM

1,201 posts, read 2,351,644 times
the holy scriptures: "....for no man knoweth neither the hour day or night, when the son of man shall come...but it will be as if a thief in the night..."
we are told none but god knows, not even the son of man nor the angels of heaven. that will never change, but the charge "to be ready" is what has lasted and will last until the last trump will sound. i know that we humans find it more interesting to try to know, guess, out think, and study the things that are holy mysteries and that belong only unto god, but we, as believers, must accept these things, according to the scripture.

Old 03-18-2011, 03:01 AM

200 posts, read 252,641 times
My guess is after every earthquake, tsunami, category 5 hurricane (why never typhoons? Oh yeah, typhoons don't hit the US), war in the Middle East, F5 tornado in Oklahoma, oil embargo, democrat elected to the White House...here in Tulsa, a local Buddhist temple erected a beautiful statue of the Buddha and many on local news forums said this was evidence of the Lord's imminent return (or at least the Lord would wipe Tulsa off the face of this Earth)....

One of these days, it'll hit after one of these really frequent events and someone will say, "I TOLD YOU SO!!"

Old 03-18-2011, 03:07 AM

200 posts, read 252,641 times
Oh, almost forgot, anytime a county courthouse decides that it should erect a huge marble depiction of the Ten Commandments and the court steps in telling said county, "YOU CAN'T DO THAT AND YOU KNOW IT."
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity