Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-05-2014, 03:46 PM

7 posts, read 6,375 times

Advertisements

We indeed are the creators we once thought we were not.

Through the ages of the past 6000 years we have recorded a good few avatars (prophets). Jesus was the 9th avatar recorded. Any time we go through an age change the seers and sages go on high alert as they await the coming of the next prophet. And so the seers have been keeping watch for the, "2nd coming of Christ" but he has not come. And now, after recently ending the age of Pisces and with our move into Aquarius (a return to the divine feminine energies) the sages have been watching for a goddess to show, but she has not come. Neither he, nor she, has come.

I am here to tell you that neither he or she are coming, and to inform you of your true calling.

You see, something happened to me recently, something very special. When I awoke in the morning following sleep a few nights ago I awoke having felt as if I had been reborn. I do not know or ask why, it just is. I know that during that night of rest I had vivid dreams of far away travels, and to a time without limits where I shared in divine discussions not of this world - many of those discussions I could not immediately recall. But as the morning went forward many of those nights travels began to consciously come back to me. Without doubt the most important of all the gifts I had been offered on that night was this one, single, gift. And now I gift it to you:

We have had 2150 years to learn from the bible and the Christ teachings and now we sit before the 1000 years of peace Jesus spoke about. But there is a HUGELY PERSONAL challenge we all face that no one told us about, until now. You see, the 2nd coming of Christ is not Jesus literally coming back to save us, and neither is it a divine feminine or goddess, they will not come. Rather, the 2nd coming of Christ, is YOU, is ME, is HIM and is HER.

The holy grail simply put, is the latent miracle powers of Jesus that reside within each and every one of us. Now is the time to begin to awaken those latent powers and use them for what we all know to be true and right within our heart of hearts.

Before us lies a choice, we must now choose to bring 1000 years of peace and heaven on earth through our free will of choice. It is time to stop the Jesus talk, and Walk the Jesus Walk.

Love & Light,

Scott
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity