Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-16-2021, 01:31 PM

23,161 posts, read 10,455,314 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by pneuma View Post
close to what I see hani. is not the water and the blood under the OT? and does not the NT, spirit, bare witness to that which is written in the OT? The way I see it we need both of them for a clear picture.

Jesus while in his flesh was under the law, but we are to know him no more via the flesh but via the spirit in the power of His resurrection.
Two witnesses have many names, many concepts from the garden to the cross, and I suppose it could be viewed your way. All the bible does is to take a concept to show it in different ways, its like the same story being told over and over.

There is the law of Moses for the body, but behind every single law, there is an alternate spiritual law concerning the spirit of the new testament.

All the laws are really to the bride, the law is a marriage contract, the laws of masters and servants have nothing to do with masters and servants, it is the laws of bride and bridegroom.

Do the laws of oxen speak of oxen?

Corinthians
9For it is written in the law of Moses, Thou shalt not muzzle the mouth of the ox that treadeth out the corn. Doth God take care for oxen? 10Or saith he it altogether for our sakes? For our sakes, no doubt, this is written: that he that ploweth should plow in hope; and that he that thresheth in hope should be partaker of his hope.

This is why it is said," you shall see but not see, hear but not hear."

Until you read the law as a bride to find the true meaning, you havent read it.

Testaments are witnesses, afterall, they are testaments.

Old 11-16-2021, 01:46 PM

11,123 posts, read 6,389,775 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
Two witnesses have many names, many concepts from the garden to the cross, and I suppose it could be viewed your way. All the bible does is to take a concept to show it in different ways, its like the same story being told over and over.

There is the law of Moses for the body, but behind every single law, there is an alternate spiritual law concerning the spirit of the new testament.

All the laws are really to the bride, the law is a marriage contract, the laws of masters and servants have nothing to do with masters and servants, it is the laws of bride and bridegroom.

Do the laws of oxen speak of oxen?

Corinthians
9For it is written in the law of Moses, Thou shalt not muzzle the mouth of the ox that treadeth out the corn. Doth God take care for oxen? 10Or saith he it altogether for our sakes? For our sakes, no doubt, this is written: that he that ploweth should plow in hope; and that he that thresheth in hope should be partaker of his hope.

This is why it is said," you shall see but not see, hear but not hear."

Until you read the law as a bride to find the true meaning, you havent read it.

Testaments are witnesses, afterall, they are testaments.
again I find we are in agreement brother.

question: would you say our soul is the bride and the contract is between the spirit and the soul? but that which was first, the fleshly, natural husband has to die before the soul can be married to the spirit.

Old 11-16-2021, 01:52 PM

A bride had to be created from the body of Jesus, and this took place on Passover and it is shown in Tabernacles every year.

Jesus rib cage was pierced, and out came the water and the blood to create a bride.

Then the betrothal is given on Pentecost as the disciples went into Galilee offering that betrothal.

Every year at Tabernacle, the greatest thing takes place, it is the water ceremony, a very beautiful thing. 3 procrssions of priests go out to collect the water, the wine, and the trees.

These are brought back to the temple in overwhelming joy and celebration.

The honored trees make a sukkah/tent/skin over the alter, the wine and water are poured as if the alter became a man, and it is a man.

Upon the alter that are two built into it, and these bowls have holes in them so that the water and wine spill over the sacrifice and down to reach the earth.

When this happened, the shouts of the people was deafening as the congregation circled the alter crying in joy shouting, " Save now."

The spring is the creation of the bride by blood, and by water. It is the creation and the betrothal.

The fall is the return of the bridegroom to marry his wife.

Old 11-16-2021, 02:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
A bride had to be created from the body of Jesus, and this took place on Passover and it is shown in Tabernacles every year.

Jesus rib cage was pierced, and out came the water and the blood to create a bride.

Then the betrothal is given on Pentecost as the disciples went into Galilee offering that betrothal.

Every year at Tabernacle, the greatest thing takes place, it is the water ceremony, a very beautiful thing. 3 procrssions of priests go out to collect the water, the wine, and the trees.

These are brought back to the temple in overwhelming joy and celebration.

The honored trees make a sukkah/tent/skin over the alter, the wine and water are poured as if the alter became a man, and it is a man.

Upon the alter that are two built into it, and these bowls have holes in them so that the water and wine spill over the sacrifice and down to reach the earth.

When this happened, the shouts of the people was deafening as the congregation circled the alter crying in joy shouting, " Save now."

The spring is the creation of the bride by blood, and by water. It is the creation and the betrothal.

The fall is the return of the bridegroom to marry his wife.
I agree with this part

Quote:
A bride had to be created from the body of Jesus
the rest I will have to think on.

Old 11-16-2021, 02:20 PM

20,442 posts, read 12,793,000 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjGuru View Post
Within UR, there is a great deal of diversity of thought and opinion. UR is considered "outside" the bounds of traditional mainstream theology, or it's simply dismissed outright as being heresy.

The reason for this is that the idea of Universal Reconciliation is not fully revealed or developed using plain scriptural language. It's a spiritual and heavenly doctrine that is often not discernible at the surface of the text. And, perhaps the reason Paul was unwilling to delve deeper and reveal more concerning the subject than he did, or that God permitted.

2Co 12:2 I knew a man in Christ above fourteen years ago, (whether in the body, I cannot tell; or whether out of the body, I cannot tell: God knoweth such an one caught up to the third heaven.
2Co 12:3 And I knew such a man, (whether in the body, or out of the body, I cannot tell: God knoweth
2Co 12:4 How that he was caught up into paradise, and heard unspeakable words, which it is not lawful for a man to utter.

That's what brings me here to this thread, to hear others, learn from others and get feedback on my own thoughts and ideas concerning the subject.
It appears you have admitted Universalism is not scriptural. Congratulations, you have veered into the truth.

Old 11-16-2021, 02:25 PM

7,530 posts, read 3,029,001 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmiej View Post
It appears you have admitted Universalism is not scriptural. Congratulations, you have veered into the truth.

It is time to wake up Jimmy!

He that has ears to hear, hear....

"Do not measure God's mind by your own." ~George MacDonald

Old 11-16-2021, 02:40 PM

1,091 posts, read 278,700 times
Quote:
Where have I said that? I said it was not fully revealed or developed using plain scriptural language. I think it's clear to me, at least from reading Col 1:20 and 2Co 5:19, Php 2:10-11, etc., but apparently not plain enough for all. If it was, we wouldn't need 6,000 posts, nor would you be here trying to save us from believing it...lol

Old 11-16-2021, 02:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjGuru View Post
Where have I said that? I said it was not fully revealed or developed using plain scriptural language. I think it's clear to me, at least from reading Col 1:20 and 2Co 5:19, Php 2:10-11, etc., but apparently not plain enough for all. If it was, we wouldn't need 6,000 posts, nor would you be here trying to save us from believing it...lol
I like 1tim.4:10and 11 myself as it actually commands us to teach it.

Old 11-16-2021, 02:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pneuma View Post
again I find we are in agreement brother.

question: would you say our soul is the bride and the contract is between the spirit and the soul? but that which was first, the fleshly, natural husband has to die before the soul can be married to the spirit.
Good question.

A young man and a virgin fall in love and get married, they live a happily married life and they die.

Marriage has never been the point, the point of marriage is to reproduce, to go on living.

Messiah has a billion brides, but few sons.

Marriage for the sake of marriage is nothing, if the marriage doesnt produce a full grown son, the child is killed.

You get betrothed to a Jew as a virgin, and although you arent married yet, and while you are a virgin, by some great miracle, a seed of.the bridegroom begins growing in you as a future son of Christ.

You read and study to give that seed the milk of the word until he can eat meat, and the meat is literally the 7 feasts of meat as your visitation days.

The sons of God are not born like the sons of men, Isaiah says that a woman will then give birth to a full grown mature man.

Isaiah says," Omg, who has even heard of such a thing?"

Did a virgin ever give birth to a full grown mature man?

Yes, Jesus was the one and only true virgin who was completely submissive to the father.

The temple is built in human anatomy to show a virgin, and her consummation.

When Jesus died, we witnissed that consummation when the veil was ripped in two, and like all men who died, Jesus was planted in the earth as a seed, and for the first time, the earth literally became pregnant with her first born son, but not a baby,

The marriage between Jesus flesh and spirit had produced a full grown mature man who was the first born of many sons to be born in the same way.

If you take away all the knowledge of Jesus in the feasts, and you become an enemy of Jerusalem teaching against your own appointed days, you have taken away the meat.

If you shun the knowledge of the temple, you become an enemy to the feasts, the child within you can never ever mature, and it doesnt matter that Christians involve themselves in pagan ways, its that in accepting pagan ways of Jezebel, they throw out the meat that matures the child who was to become a son.

God doesnt care about keeping feasts, he cares about that you are studying your appointed visitation days so you can fulfill them in eating the meat and truth of their instructions.

The children of Jezebel and the sons of God

If you dont mature the seed into a full grown man, and your child is still a baby on milk who has no meat, your child dies.

You alone are saved but not as a son who obtained the resurrection and the rule.

Revelation 2, written to the churches

Notwithstanding I have a few things against thee, because thou sufferest that woman Jezebel, which calleth herself a prophetess, to teach and to seduce my servants to commit fornication, and to eat things sacrificed unto idols. 21And I gave her space to repent of her fornication; and she repented not. 22Behold, I will cast her into a bed, and them that commit adultery with her into great tribulation, except they repent of their deeds.

(The immature little babies who remain babies because they have no meat)

And I will kill her children with death; and all the churches shall know that I am he which searcheth the reins and hearts: and I will give unto every one of you according to your works. 24But unto you I say, and unto the rest in Thyatira, as many as have not this doctrine, and which have not known the depths of Satan, as they speak; I will put upon you none other burden. 25But that which ye have already hold fast till I come.

The mature sons

26And he that overcometh, and keepeth my works unto the end, to him will I give power over the nations: 27And he shall rule them with a rod of iron; as the vessels of a potter shall they be broken to shivers: even as I received of my Father. 28And I will give him the morning star. 29He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches

The marrige is flesh and spirit to produce a son of God.

Last edited by Hannibal Flavius; 11-16-2021 at 03:02 PM..

Old 11-16-2021, 02:50 PM

1,091 posts, read 278,700 times
Quote:
I know you secretly love UR, jimmiej. You gotta come clean. You love it and you know it. You're here to bask in all it's glory pretending you're not. Confess and give Christ the glory, my friend. And when you do, you'll never say never to the riches that God has accomplished for all in Christ...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity