Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-09-2009, 07:28 PM

8,183 posts, read 6,947,657 times

Advertisements

SO... ok. The thing that I always wonder about in regards to those who are so adamantly opposed to God saving all... is....

How do you all know that every human being is NOT saved?

Aren't YOU all being the judge, jury and executioner by ASSUMING that
there ARE some folks who aren't saved...

"and those who were not written in the book of life..."

mmmm hmmm. And what if when the book of life is opened, lo and behold EVERY single name of EVERY single human being is in there?

Who are YOU to judge a man's heart?

Isn't that GOD'S job?

Don't be ashamed of what you believed about God when you are standing before Him.

"MY child... my child... I told you I am love. Why..? Why did you not believe me when I said that I note the death of a sparrow, and you are worth many, many sparrows? Why did you not believe how much I loved you? Why did you believe that I could ever do these dark things to my creation? Why did you believe that I would harm my children...? Why? Do you not love your children? And if one of your children turns his back on you, do you not STILL LOVE that child with a fierce love...?
WHY? Why my child.... Why did you not believe the extent of my love..and my power... and my goodness...Am I NOT the good shepherd after all....??"

Do not feel the shame of having to face your Creator and tell Him that you believed He would torture even ONE soul for all eternity. Do not feel the hot-faced, tear-inducing shame of having to face our Loving Father and tell Him that you believed heinous things about Him. Even the mildest thing (annihiliation) My GOD! My GOD!!! We are His precious children.
Every single last one of us. WHEN ARE WE FINALLY GOING TO WAKE UP AND BELIEVE IT IS TRUE?? TRUE FOR EVERY SINGLE LAST HUMAN THAT EVER DREW A BREATH OF LIFE? Don't feel shame about what you believed about our Creator. Don't do it, brothers and sisters.... Don't do it.

SEEK.
and YE shall find.
The glorious truth is within grasp.
It's there.

Peace...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-09-2009, 07:29 PM

14,905 posts, read 17,212,127 times
Quote:
God`s love and mercy is unending no matter how much the church tries to limit him. There is no limit to what God can do. God is not bound by man or man`s idea of justice. God Will accomplish what he set out to do and he WILL accomplish his good pleasure even if you don`t think he is capable. God is able, God is much wiser than you give him credit for. He is not bound by what YOU think is right or what YOU think is justice. HE and only HE holds the keys to death and Hades.

Amen and Amen God bless.

Old 05-09-2009, 07:33 PM

Quote:
Every knee will bow and confess Jesus is Lord..If EVERY knees bows ( which is just only one clue God was giving us in scripture ) then how do they end up in the so-called Eternal damnation?
Amen, evey knee will bow in worship to Him and will give Him the glory. They will confess Him, give thanks to Him, glorify Him. He will win every heart to Himself as He is able to subdue all things to Himself, even all hearts. Man don't believe that God will subdue all things to Himself. They believe that evil will exist for all of eternity and that there will people who will remain His enemies for all of eternity, but Jesus came to destroy the works of satan.

Quote:
We are His precious children.
Every single last one of us. WHEN ARE WE FINALLY GOING TO WAKE UP AND BELIEVE IT IS TRUE?? TRUE FOR EVERY SINGLE LAST HUMAN THAT EVER DREW A BREATH OF LIFE? Don't feel shame about what you believed about our Creator. Don't do it, brothers and sisters.... Don't do it.

Amen, sparrow. God bless.

Last edited by ShanaBrown; 05-09-2009 at 07:43 PM..

Old 05-09-2009, 07:44 PM

2,949 posts, read 5,505,752 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by .sparrow. View Post
SO... ok. The thing that I always wonder about in regards to those who are so adamantly opposed to God saving all... is....

How do you all know that every human being is NOT saved?

Aren't YOU all being the judge, jury and executioner by ASSUMING that
there ARE some folks who aren't saved...

"and those who were not written in the book of life..."

mmmm hmmm. And what if when the book of life is opened, lo and behold EVERY single name of EVERY single human being is in there?

Who are YOU to judge a man's heart?

Isn't that GOD'S job?

Don't be ashamed of what you believed about God when you are standing before Him.

"MY child... my child... I told you I am love. Why..? Why did you not believe me when I said that I note the death of a sparrow, and you are worth many, many sparrows? Why did you not believe how much I loved you? Why did you believe that I could ever do these dark things to my creation? Why did you believe that I would harm my children...? Why? Do you not love your children? And if one of your children turns his back on you, do you not STILL LOVE that child with a fierce love...?
WHY? Why my child.... Why did you not believe the extent of my love..and my power... and my goodness...Am I NOT the good shepherd after all....??"

Do not feel the shame of having to face your Creator and tell Him that you believed He would torture even ONE soul for all eternity. Do not feel the hot-faced, tear-inducing shame of having to face our Loving Father and tell Him that you believed heinous things about Him. Even the mildest thing (annihiliation) My GOD! My GOD!!! We are His precious children.

SEEK.
and YE shall find.
The glorious truth is within grasp.
It's there.

Peace...
Amen Sparow, thank you.

Old 05-09-2009, 11:26 PM

224 posts, read 405,825 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by I LOVE NORTH CAROLINA View Post
Yes every knee will bow and every tongue confess, but this does not mean that everyone doing this is not going to eternal hell. For some it will be too late.
Too late? How does that happen? I don't see anywhere in the character of God that when one confesses Christ he still can be damned? That makes not sense. wow..

Old 05-10-2009, 01:00 AM

4,309 posts, read 6,449,119 times
The truth about Hell...and how best to avoid it: Joseph Chambers
There is none other name by which anyone can be save. NONE!

Old 05-10-2009, 05:37 AM

Quote:
Amen. God bless.

Old 05-10-2009, 05:49 AM

63 posts, read 101,530 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by I LOVE NORTH CAROLINA View Post
Yes every knee will bow and every tongue confess, but this does not mean that everyone doing this is not going to eternal hell. For some it will be too late.
Oh good grief, says Charles Brown. All who stand in the name of Jesus bows in thankgiving & praise & worship. And those who stand in Jesus name cannot declare he is Lord but by the Holy Ghost!

Too late? Are yu funnin us again?

Old 05-10-2009, 05:52 AM

4,346 posts, read 6,626,720 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Betsey Lane View Post
The truth about Hell...and how best to avoid it: Joseph Chambers
Rapture Ready link? Flying away into space soon are we? I guess it could happen in "Hurricaneville U.S.A."

Actually the best way to avoid hell is to leave hell!

Selah.

Old 05-10-2009, 05:54 AM

63 posts, read 101,530 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShanaBrown View Post
Amen, evey knee will bow in worship to Him and will give Him the glory. They will confess Him, give thanks to Him, glorify Him. He will win every heart to Himself as He is able to subdue all things to Himself, even all hearts. Man don't believe that God will subdue all things to Himself. They believe that evil will exist for all of eternity and that there will people who will remain His enemies for all of eternity, but Jesus came to destroy the works of satan.
Jesus Christ reigns, he reign now, he reigns forever. Evil cannot exist forever, nothing stands alongside of his kingdom, nothing.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity