Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-09-2009, 06:37 PM

63 posts, read 101,348 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vessif View Post
You continue to preach doctrines of demons......
You must be kidding. You mean preaching that Jesus Christ is Lord of all is the doctrine of "demons"? Preaching that he will reconcile all unto himself is the doctrine of demons? Oh please!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-09-2009, 06:44 PM

342 posts, read 540,478 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockhead View Post
You must be kidding. You mean preaching that Jesus Christ is Lord of all is the doctrine of "demons"? Preaching that he will reconcile all unto himself is the doctrine of demons? Oh please!
You and Shana can tell it to the Judge on Judgement day......God is not mocked.....he will not be influenced by false doctrine.....all will be silenced before Him.......

Old 05-09-2009, 06:48 PM

224 posts, read 405,276 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarletWren View Post
Amen and again I say Amen! He LOVES us, absolutely LOVES us. He will not spare the rod when He deems it time to separate us from our ungodly ways, but in every unpleasant inch of it, He LOVES us and will not rest until He has made us exactly what He set out to make us into.
Amen to that..

Old 05-09-2009, 06:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by little elmers wife View Post
When my husband told me about this forum and I took a look, I thought, no Lord......I don't want to get into an arguing match with others that have their own belief system set in concrete. I want to be blessed and be a blessing.(keep it easy, so says the flesh) . There are as many opinions as there are people to have them. But there is a reminant that the Spirit is opening the deaf ears to hear and dim eyes to see His greatness and unfailing Love for his creation. For God to fail is impossible. He will have His way among the heavens and the inhabitants of the earth. He will be worshiped and understood by his sons. He has always had a plan that can't be stoped or thwarted by NONE !!! There never was a mess up in the garden of Eden ( as we suppose ) God never got blind sided or out witted by Satan ( which is also His creation ) ALL things were created by Him and for His GLORY !! His plan is still going just as He ordained it to !!! We can argue and point out certain scripture ( it don't matter ) because our thinking and understanding is clouded at best !! But I assure He is Lord over ALL....some just don't know it yet . But they are His and in His time all creation will be restored. I am thankful that He is more faithful than my unfaithfulness, He is relentless in His Love, ( Sorry, I just don't know when to hush).
Amen again..Amen..Yes, there is a remnant he is opening eyes to this, I am so glad to be a part of this. It is amazing how so many will almost want to disown you if you tell them you no longer believe this doctrine of demons...
Great Post..BTW, keep talking..Greater is he that is in you than he that is in the world.

Old 05-09-2009, 06:53 PM

Quote:
You and Shana can tell it to the Judge on Judgement day......God is not mocked.....he will not be influenced by false doctrine.....all will be silenced before Him.......

Every knee will bow and confess Jesus is Lord..If EVERY knees bows ( which is just only one clue God was giving us in scripture ) then how do they end up in the so-called Eternal damnation?

Old 05-09-2009, 06:54 PM

23,010 posts, read 34,370,036 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by vessif View Post
the truth is...... Hell is real.......jesus warned about it many times......... And many will unfortunately go there......narrow is the road only a few ever find it.....the road to damnation is broad.......turn to jesus "now" for the forgiveness of sin.......after you die it is too late.....those who insist that hell is not real or who say that all will be saved irregardless of their beliefs or actions are decievers and are themselves decieved.....seek the lord jesus while you can.....eternal salvation is a serious matter and no one can be saved without calling on jesus in humility and repentance....today is the appointed time.....today is the day of salvation....no one is promised tomorrow
amen!!!!!!!

Old 05-09-2009, 06:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPOKENFOR View Post
Every knee will bow and confess Jesus is Lord..If EVERY knees bows ( which is just only one clue God was giving us in scripture ) then how do they end up in the so-called Eternal damnation?
Yes every knee will bow and every tongue confess, but this does not mean that everyone doing this is not going to eternal hell. For some it will be too late.

Old 05-09-2009, 07:02 PM

2,949 posts, read 5,498,268 times
Quote:
Come down off your high horse, vessif. God is in control, not you. Stop putting limits on God!

Old 05-09-2009, 07:09 PM

2,949 posts, read 5,498,268 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by I LOVE NORTH CAROLINA View Post
Yes every knee will bow and every tongue confess, but this does not mean that everyone doing this is not going to eternal hell. For some it will be too late.
God`s love and mercy is unending no matter how much the church tries to limit him. There is no limit to what God can do. God is not bound by man or man`s idea of justice. God Will accomplish what he set out to do and he WILL accomplish his good pleasure even if you don`t think he is capable. God is able, God is much wiser than you give him credit for. He is not bound by what YOU think is right or what YOU think is justice. HE and only HE holds the keys to death and Hades.

Old 05-09-2009, 07:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by spm62 View Post
God`s love and mercy is unending no matter how much the church tries to limit him. There is no limit to what God can do. God is not bound by man or man`s idea of justice. God Will accomplish what he set out to do and he WILL accomplish his good pleasure even if you don`t think he is capable. God is able, God is much wiser than you give him credit for. He is not bound by what YOU think is right or what YOU think is justice. HE and only HE holds the keys to death and Hades.
Yes I agree.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity