Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-30-2021, 09:44 PM

3,495 posts, read 1,750,337 times

Advertisements

"Many vaccinated people got COVID. Likely millions more than will ever be recorded, because their trained immune systems eradicated the disease within hours of it infecting their cells, so they showed little or no symptoms."

It's still unknown whether the vaccinated who got covid with little or no symptoms will develop long covid. I guess the vaccine doesn't eradicate covid enough so the vaccinated wouldn't be transmitting covid to others.

It's going to be interesting to see if covid infections are transmitted at the U.S Open Tennis Tournament in NY. At first the USTA said no masks or vaccine proof required to get tickets, then it was changed the last minute (when people complained) to vaccine proof required or proof of negative covid test, so there is a mixed crowd of vaccinated and unvaccinated (with negative covid test). Only 1 out of 3 tennis players in the tournament is vaccinated and one player tonight was labeled an "anti-vaxer." I'm sure there are more.

Last edited by wp169; 08-30-2021 at 09:56 PM..

Old 08-30-2021, 10:08 PM

34 posts, read 37,146 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wp169 View Post
"Many vaccinated people got COVID. Likely millions more than will ever be recorded, because their trained immune systems eradicated the disease within hours of it infecting their cells, so they showed little or no symptoms."

It's still unknown whether the vaccinated who got covid with little or no symptoms will develop long covid. I guess the vaccine doesn't eradicate covid enough so the vaccinated wouldn't be transmitting covid to others.

First of all, the alleged virus (sars-cov-2) that supposedly causes covid-19 has never been isolated and shown to exist. Let alone proven to cause a disease called covid-19. Public authorities from around the globe do not have the isolated virus, including the CDC. How can that be? How come no one has the isolated virus? If it exists, where is it?

https://off-guardian.org/2021/01/31/...f-sars-cov-2/?

https://www.globalresearch.ca/does-t...istory/5752066

Second, even the inventor of the PCR (his name was Kary Mullis and he got a noble prize) said that it should not be used to diagnose an infection. He said with enough amplification cycles, the PCR can find almost anything in anybody. I mean, the late president of Tanzania had a papaya fruit tested with the PCR and it came back covid-19 positive!

https://off-guardian.org/2020/06/27/...y-meaningless/

The articles I referenced provide links to their sources of information. In other words, it is not some writer's personal opinion on the matter. They back it up with evidence. I can provide more articles, but those should be a good starting point for anyone interested in learning the truth.

Old 08-31-2021, 06:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovenature View Post
First of all, the alleged virus (sars-cov-2) that supposedly causes covid-19 has never been isolated and shown to exist. Let alone proven to cause a disease called covid-19. Public authorities from around the globe do not have the isolated virus, including the CDC. How can that be? How come no one has the isolated virus? If it exists, where is it?

Second, even the inventor of the PCR (his name was Kary Mullis and he got a noble prize) said that it should not be used to diagnose an infection. He said with enough amplification cycles, the PCR can find almost anything in anybody. I mean, the late president of Tanzania had a papaya fruit tested with the PCR and it came back covid-19 positive!

The articles I referenced provide links to their sources of information. In other words, it is not some writer's personal opinion on the matter. They back it up with evidence. I can provide more articles, but those should be a good starting point for anyone interested in learning the truth.
I understand what you're posting, but have no answer. I didn't read your links yet, but I have read covid wasn't isolated in Canada during testing. What is your theory regarding the cause of so much illness?

Old 08-31-2021, 06:56 AM

26,735 posts, read 26,828,098 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wp169 View Post
I hope all you vaccinated are correct about the safety of the mNRA vaccines because I don't want to be the last unvaccinated person left alive on earth with nobody else to share posts with!
Curious as to why you're posting all of this anti-vax information on a California forum when it appears that you live in N.Y.

Old 08-31-2021, 07:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CA4Now View Post
Curious as to why you're posting all of this anti-vax information on a California forum when it appears that you live in N.Y.
Thanks for letting me know, I see the main file says coronavirus and the sub-file says Ca, I didn't know. I do live in NY, but have spent lots of time in North County in SD in the past. I'm not anti-vax, I'm pro-safe vax. I worry about the vaccinated and unvaccinated equally. Stay safe.

Old 08-31-2021, 08:12 AM

2,209 posts, read 1,784,613 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovenature View Post

Interesting, but if it doesn't exist what disease are so many millions of people dying from?

It is almost like the articles have set a standard to be met, that cannot be met, but does not eliminate the existence of the virus. It simply does not allow specific, very specific, indications of what it is. It still exists, whatever it is.

Old 08-31-2021, 10:57 AM

2,379 posts, read 1,816,465 times
Are there any articles from reputable sources stating the virus does exist ?? And if so, why believe one source over the other ??

BTW, I have no doubt about the existence of this virus

Old 08-31-2021, 11:12 AM

wp169 and Racer46,

People always expect there to be one reason or one cause for all the deaths. There is no single answer as to why people labeled as covid cases are dying, but in summary:

1. They are relabeling flu-like illnesses as covid.

2. Relabeling of lung infections, including COPD and pneumonia.

Per the CDC, 94% of those who died "with" covid-19 had at least one health condition. "For deaths with conditions or causes in addition to COVID-19, on average, there were 2.9 additional conditions or causes per death." https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/health...092020-508.pdf

There are on average about 5 million deaths worldwide from the three relabeled illnesses I mention in #1 and #2 above.

#3. Whenever someone has one or more symptoms from the list of "covid" symptoms and they get a positive PCR test result, they are diagnosed with covid19. We know that the PCR test is scientifically meaningless for diagnosing a viral infection, and since sars-cov-2 has never been isolated and shown to exist (let alone to cause disease), the test result is not valid.

Doctors were instructed to write covid as a cause of death even if it was clear that the patient died from something else. Hospitals were also receiving monetary incentives to have patients admitted for covid as the diagnosis instead of pneumonia, and they got even more money for putting them on a ventilator.

Speaking of ventilators, the vast majority of patients put on one died. This is because a ventilator will injure one's lungs if not done properly, especially if one is already sick and frail. A lot of patients in the spring of 2020 were also given remdesivir in the US which is very toxic to the kidneys, and in other places such as the UK they were given IV sedation like midazolam. These toxic treatments alone will kill a lot of people, no virus needed.

Old 08-31-2021, 11:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tikkasf View Post
Are there any articles from reputable sources stating the virus does exist ?? And if so, why believe one source over the other ??

BTW, I have no doubt about the existence of this virus

Do you consider the CDC to be a reputable source? If so, then you can read the articles I linked to, because you will find that the CDC themselves in their own document admit that they do not have an isolated sars-cov-2 virus.

Old 08-31-2021, 12:48 PM

6,616 posts, read 4,885,622 times
This is a California thread. Don't aggravate people with what's mostly conspiracy theories. There's an actual, serious situation to deal with. Now in summer, when people generally don't get sick.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California