Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-01-2021, 07:58 PM

34 posts, read 37,121 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2sleepy View Post
Those two sites are known for fake information, I gave you sources for that. Of course the virus has been isolated and sequenced. How many times do we have to go over that? Regarding your "Koch" claim; Koch postulates were written in 1890 before viruses were even known to exist. https://fullfact.org/health/Covid-isolated-virus/

You are not doing a good job of making your case; furthermore I think this kind of disinformation carries with it the possibility of making people refuse the vaccine and end up in the hospital or dead, I wish you would stop.

YOUR source fullfact.org is known for fake information, staffed by liars bought and paid for by the elites behind this alleged pandemic. But since you are so closed-minded that you don't even bother to look at the links I provided because your sources of misinformation told you not to dare go there, I don't expect you to ever come to that realization, since you do not expand your world view beyond what the mainstream press and "fact-checkers" are feeding you.

The virus has NOT been isolated. I explained quite clearly in my reply to you that the studies you supplied did not isolate a virus.

I am going to quote Jon Rappoport here because I cannot say it better myself:

------------------------------
"I report virology’s version of “we isolated the virus”:

They have a soup they make in their labs.

This soup contains human and monkey cells, toxic chemicals and drugs, and all sorts of other random genetic material. Because the cells start to die, the researchers ASSUME a bit of mucus from a patient they dropped in the soup is doing the killing, and THE VIRUS must be the killer agent in the mucus.

This assumption is entirely unwarranted. The drugs and chemicals could be doing the cell-killing, and the researchers are also starving the cells of vital nutrients, and that starvation could kill the cells.

There is no proof that SARS-CoV-2 is in the soup, or that it is doing the cell-killing, or that it exists.

Yet the researchers call cell-death “isolation of the virus.”

To say this is a non-sequitur is a vast understatement. In their universe, “We assume, without proof, we have the virus buried in a soup in a dish in the lab” equals, “We’ve separated the virus from all surrounding material.”

---------------------

If you don't see anything suspicious with how your "experts" are isolating the virus, God help you.

Before I go, I want to mention Reiner Fuellmich and his team in Germany. They are a group of lawyers that have interviewed many experts (scientists, doctors, etc) regarding this alleged pandemic. Experts that are censored by your "trusted" media. Reiner and his team have come to the conclusion that this is a plandemic and that these corona measures are crimes against humanity. This is their website https://corona-ausschuss.de/en/ and this is their YouTube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_c...JU9ZlhXANwAUhQ but since some of their videos get deleted you can view them all on their alternative channel https://odysee.com/@Corona-Ausschuss:3 For an introduction you can watch this interview with him, it is a few months old already but it gives you a good introduction as to what is going on https://odysee.com/@jermwarfare:2/reiner-fuellmich-2:c

This will be my last post on this topic. My hope has been to bring awareness to people. Your government and media are lying to you.

Take care.

Last edited by ilovenature; 09-01-2021 at 08:09 PM..

Old 09-01-2021, 08:02 PM

21,737 posts, read 16,346,385 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DabOnEm View Post
You can literally link the CDC and FDA as sources and people in this thread will call it a conspiracy because it didn't come from their favorite news station. I watched over the last 18 months how many times the arguments change and goal posts get moved yet the same people act like they know whats happening. Don't waste your time. Let them stay in their safe space world.
So, if these many anonymous, armchair ‘experts’ don’t “know what’s happening” (and I very much agree they don’t) … and posters such as yourself and ilovenature hold the ‘experts’ are either clueless or conspiratorial … the readers here should then believe your anonymous, armchair analyses and expertise? Exactly why? Lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovenature View Post
Thank you. I agree with you.
Of course you agree with Dab … it supports your disinformation campaign.

Old 09-01-2021, 08:05 PM

Quote:

This will be my last post on this topic...
Good.

Old 09-01-2021, 08:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tikkasf View Post
Maybe that is the goal the postings are trying to achieve.....but, I don't have a crystal to tell me for sure
It was a professional effort (to confuse and deceive). But not a very good one.

Old 09-02-2021, 06:58 AM

26,727 posts, read 26,806,307 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by joosoon View Post
Before there even were vaccines, I recall "experts" guessing at how broad vaccination coverage would have to be to achieve herd immunity. Without digging through a million posts to confirm, I believe that at least some in the relevant fields (virology, etc.) were of the opinion that it would be around 75%-85%. Things certainly are subject to change and the pandemic "facts" remain pretty dynamic even now, but, we have to be reasonably close to that point at least in California. Unless they were completely wrong.
But herd immunity would need fully vaccinated people. I wish they wouldn't publish information about those who have received only one dose of the vaccine. While they probably believe that these people will soon receive their second dose, there have to be a large number of them that never get around to the second one.

Old 09-02-2021, 09:28 AM

3,155 posts, read 2,699,769 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tulemutt View Post
Good [riddance].
There, fixed it for you.

Old 09-02-2021, 10:06 AM

35,064 posts, read 17,006,525 times
Quote:
This will be my last post on this topic. My hope has been to bring awareness to people. Your government and media are lying to you.

Take care.
Of course they are. But name-calling posts of this variety don't convince anyone.

Old 09-02-2021, 11:01 AM

2,379 posts, read 1,814,751 times
Quote:
YOUR source fullfact.org is known for fake information, staffed by liars bought and paid for by the elites behind this alleged pandemic. But since you are so closed-minded that you don't even bother to look at the links I provided because your sources of misinformation told you not to dare go there, I don't expect you to ever come to that realization, since you do not expand your world view beyond what the mainstream press and "fact-checkers" are feeding you.

The virus has NOT been isolated. I explained quite clearly in my reply to you that the studies you supplied did not isolate a virus.

I am going to quote Jon Rappoport here because I cannot say it better myself:

------------------------------
"I report virology’s version of “we isolated the virus”:

They have a soup they make in their labs.

This soup contains human and monkey cells, toxic chemicals and drugs, and all sorts of other random genetic material. Because the cells start to die, the researchers ASSUME a bit of mucus from a patient they dropped in the soup is doing the killing, and THE VIRUS must be the killer agent in the mucus.

This assumption is entirely unwarranted. The drugs and chemicals could be doing the cell-killing, and the researchers are also starving the cells of vital nutrients, and that starvation could kill the cells.

There is no proof that SARS-CoV-2 is in the soup, or that it is doing the cell-killing, or that it exists.

Yet the researchers call cell-death “isolation of the virus.”

To say this is a non-sequitur is a vast understatement. In their universe, “We assume, without proof, we have the virus buried in a soup in a dish in the lab” equals, “We’ve separated the virus from all surrounding material.”

---------------------

If you don't see anything suspicious with how your "experts" are isolating the virus, God help you.

Before I go, I want to mention Reiner Fuellmich and his team in Germany. They are a group of lawyers that have interviewed many experts (scientists, doctors, etc) regarding this alleged pandemic. Experts that are censored by your "trusted" media. Reiner and his team have come to the conclusion that this is a plandemic and that these corona measures are crimes against humanity. This is their website https://corona-ausschuss.de/en/ and this is their YouTube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_c...JU9ZlhXANwAUhQ but since some of their videos get deleted you can view them all on their alternative channel https://odysee.com/@Corona-Ausschuss:3 For an introduction you can watch this interview with him, it is a few months old already but it gives you a good introduction as to what is going on https://odysee.com/@jermwarfare:2/reiner-fuellmich-2:c

Take care.

ok...........thanks for letting us all know is supposedly lying ..............bye

Old 09-02-2021, 12:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wac_432 View Post
There, fixed it for you.

Old 09-02-2021, 03:09 PM

2,379 posts, read 1,814,751 times
opps

meant to type in my posting earlier today:

ok...........thanks for letting us all know who is supposedly lying ..............bye
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California