Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-24-2020, 09:43 AM

42,850 posts, read 26,275,432 times

Advertisements

First US Covid-19 death in the US occurred on February 6th in Santa Clara County

https://www.cnn.com/2020/04/23/us/ca...ath/index.html

Old 04-24-2020, 04:46 PM

5,381 posts, read 8,688,440 times
First, Dr. Gary Null employs a load of lawyers who help him to review everything. This podcast is, to say the least, interesting and goes counter to what we are "officially" being told about the coronavirus. The speakers are not "looney tunes" and they do draw upon experiences and verifiable references.

Towards the end, Dr. Mikovits discusses flu vaccinations, and this may give you some pause if you are thinking of getting one, especially if you also plan to wear a mask.

The Gary Null Show - PLAGUE OF CORRUPTION: The case against our federal health agencies and its handling of COVID19 pandemic - 04.24.20

https://thegarynullshow.podbean.com/
Quote:
Kent Heckenlively is an attorney with a jurist doctoral degree, a science teacher and a founding contributing editor of Age of Autism, a daily web newsletter about the autism epidemic that investigates autism as an environmentally induced and treatable illness. In the past he has worked for US Senator Pete Wilson from California and the US Attorney’s Office in San Francisco. His daughter Jacqueline has severe autism due to a vaccine injury. Kent is the co-author with Dr. Judy Mikovits of the recent book "Plague of Corruption: Restoring Faith in the Promise of Science" -- which recounts Dr. Mikovits' career over the past four decades working with the cutting edge of viral research both within and outside of government. Earlier Kent authored “Inoculated: How Science Lost its Soul in Autism,” which tells the story of how vaccines have become a 30 year disaster since the passage of Ronald Reagan’s 1986 National Childhood Vaccine Injury Act that gave vaccine makers immunity from vaccine injuries.

Dr. Judy Mikovits has been research scientists for almost four decades specializing in immunology and virology, drug development and epigenetics. Her dedication saw her rise to become the director of the National Cancer Institute's laboratory for Antiviral Drug Mechanisms. Later she went into private industry to direct the cancer biology program at EpiGenX Pharmaceuticals in California and was drawn to investigate the molecular causation of autism, chronic fatigue syndrome and immunological inflammation in disease. She holds a BA from the University of Virginia and received her doctorate in biochemistry and molecular biology from George Washington University. Judy's and Kent's website is plaguethebook.com

Old 04-24-2020, 05:39 PM

6,675 posts, read 4,278,056 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pacific2 View Post
First, Dr. Gary Null employs a load of lawyers who help him to review everything. This podcast is, to say the least, interesting and goes counter to what we are "officially" being told about the coronavirus. The speakers are not "looney tunes" and they do draw upon experiences and verifiable references.

Towards the end, Dr. Mikovits discusses flu vaccinations, and this may give you some pause if you are thinking of getting one, especially if you also plan to wear a mask.

The Gary Null Show - PLAGUE OF CORRUPTION: The case against our federal health agencies and its handling of COVID19 pandemic - 04.24.20

https://thegarynullshow.podbean.com/
These sound like the anti-vaxxer nuts that think vaccines cause autism.

Old 04-24-2020, 05:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike930 View Post
These sound like the anti-vaxxer nuts that think vaccines cause autism.
Why not listen to the podcast before rushing to judgment? You're criticizing what was said without any actual knowledge of what was said. Besides, the focus is on the coronavirus, not vaccinations in general. They're not even focusing on autism.

Last edited by pacific2; 04-24-2020 at 05:56 PM..

Old 04-24-2020, 05:47 PM

8,609 posts, read 5,618,718 times
Apart from the vaccine-autism issue, if they want to start injecting people with an experimental "Covid-19 vaccine" (good luck developing a successful one), they're going to have to test it on volunteers or people who like being guinea pigs. Me, I'm gonna pass.

Old 04-24-2020, 06:05 PM

Quote:
Why not listen to the podcast before rushing to judgment? You're criticizing what was said without any actual knowledge of what was said. Besides, the focus is on the coronavirus, not vaccinations in general. They're not even focusing on autism.
Your post already mentioned that after listening to them, it might make you think twice about getting a flu shot.

If you look up Dr. Mikovits, she’s as an anti-vaccination activist. I have no interest in listening to her conspiracy theories. Of course she’s going to say something negative about vaccines.

Old 04-24-2020, 06:45 PM

Quote:
Your post already mentioned that after listening to them, it might make you think twice about getting a flu shot.

If you look up Dr. Mikovits, she’s as an anti-vaccination activist. I have no interest in listening to her conspiracy theories. Of course she’s going to say something negative about vaccines.
That's fine, but why even comment if you haven't listened to the discussion, and have no interest in doing so??

Quote:
The reason for giving a flu shot a second thought is embedded in the interview. HINT: It's related to the current pandemic. If people do decide to get a flu shot, they might not want to wear a mask. Again, the reasoning offered by the virologist is in the podcast.

Finally, the focus is on the coronavirus.

Old 04-24-2020, 06:57 PM

7,709 posts, read 5,456,509 times
This is the California forum and the topic is coronavirus. Let's keep national/other states' politics out of our forum, please.

Old 04-24-2020, 07:03 PM

Quote:
That's fine, but why even comment if you haven't listened to the discussion, and have no interest in doing so??

The reason for giving a flu shot a second thought is embedded in the interview. HINT: It's related to the current pandemic. If people do decide to get a flu shot, they might not want to wear a mask. Again, the reasoning offered by the virologist is in the podcast.

Finally, the focus is on the coronavirus.
I understand it’s about Corona.

I’ve never listened to Alex Jones and have no desire to do so. I have seen a few clips. His reputation is so bad and the clips were so crazy, I wouldn’t give any credibility to anything he said.

It’s the same with this person. These anti-vaxxers are so nuts (in my opinion), that, to me, they have no credibility.

I wouldn’t listen to Alex Jones and I wouldn’t listen to Judy Mikovits. Anything she’s part of is probably a bunch of BS. I wouldn’t trust what she said about Corona.

Old 04-24-2020, 07:11 PM

Quote:
I understand it’s about Corona.

I’ve never listened to Alex Jones and have no desire to do so. I have seen a few clips. His reputation is so bad and the clips were so crazy, I wouldn’t give any credibility to anything he said.

It’s the same with this person. These anti-vaxxers are so nuts (in my opinion), that, to me, they have no credibility.

I wouldn’t listen to Alex Jones and I wouldn’t listen to Judy Mikovits. Anything she’s part of is probably a bunch of BS. I wouldn’t trust what she said about Corona.
Let's just drop it because, beyond a limited bit at the end about flu vaccinations, you have absolutely no idea of what's in the podcast. Again, I don't know why you felt compelled to comment.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California