Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Atlanta
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-21-2011, 10:01 AM

1,498 posts, read 3,119,954 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by testa50 View Post
It's hardly "living" somewhere.
I spent four months of my life residing in the same apartment in the same city. It was my only home. Just how exactly is that not "living" there? This is a ridiculous argument.

Old 06-21-2011, 10:41 AM

2,685 posts, read 6,446,877 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BringBackCobain View Post
I spent four months of my life residing in the same apartment in the same city. It was my only home. Just how exactly is that not "living" there? This is a ridiculous argument.
Let's call it an extended vacation (if you even went). Happy?

I thought you said you were done with this thread

Old 06-21-2011, 12:00 PM

4,863 posts, read 6,156,864 times
Quote:
It isn't backing down when I was the one who won the argument. You had to resort to personal attacks, not me. Everyone here knows I am intelligent; any accusation alleging otherwise is laughable. Quit being such a sore loser.
Really?...........
Quote:
Originally Posted by chiatldal View Post
I did head on, a few post up.

Listen lets go back to the Italian comparison, Italians are Italians not Germans or French. They're all white but what does that means? Nothing! Africa is a continent, black is a race we are not the same ethnic group or nationality, or ever been. So will the New jersey Italians cling on to Russia for there culture and call it “whiteness” all the same thing right? ) Your literally acting as if “black” is a ethnic group and nationality, and Africa is one country, And thus blacks come from that same country, it‘s all the same thing right? ). This conversation is so weird, OK Africans have the same skin color as US…….. So! You have the same color skin as the Polish?

When black Americans talk about Black culture, it means black American culture domestic. If black Americans speak to any black Africans and say black culture this going to pop up ???????????? Africans don’t learn or care about slavery, the civil rights movement and black American culture. Un like the Italians, the countries “not country, were not people” where came from doesn’t still exist, Italy is still there. Are ancestor came from the Oyo Empire, Kingdom of Dahomey, Ashantie empire and etc. Not Nigeria, Ghana and the modern states of Africa. Are ancestors left way before there existence, there no symbolic sense or claim to them by black Americans. As heritage are ancestors did not build those countries, we have nothing do to with them. The problem is you view blacks a race of people internationally as “one people like ethnic group” then compare a race of people to a specific ethnic group.

Last when your in a debate and you can’t answer the hard question, you failed. When a question is ask that defeat your argument, you avoid them as if they was never ask. To continue your defeated point as if they were never ask.
  • I said In numerous threads you pop up and race bait? Is this false?
  • You said “attack on one” but you have been attacking every black posters you see on this forum. Thus do you believe most black people are racists because your always playing the race card game?
  • The strange thing is basically your mainly arguing with white posters that they have a agenda or worry to keep the city black, So are these white posters too are worry about how keep to the city black?
  • Your a race baiter you like to spend time searching for black racists, and if you can’t find them, you play the racist card. So you can race bait about racist blacks to non racist people and get on there nerve.

They are simple closed ended question. Your argument is failed until you answer them.

Again with the sad black vs. white paradox world view. Everything is black and white. "codeword." LOL roger that.

Old 06-21-2011, 02:46 PM

2,390 posts, read 4,425,436 times
Quote:
You have too much time on your hands. Why are you so obsessed with meeting me? Give it up. I don't voluntarily interact with those who glorify thug culture. Not trying to get shot.
We all knew youd never show your face. We all know your type.. the kind that feels free to speak controversially when no one knows who you are. I proved my point and knew youd never come in that thread to begin with.

Old 06-21-2011, 02:57 PM

32,063 posts, read 37,028,726 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterNY View Post
Let's call it an extended vacation (if you even went). Happy?

I thought you said you were done with this thread
I'm not understanding why it's hard to believe BBC lived in Oxford.

Old 06-25-2011, 01:52 PM

3,723 posts, read 6,033,286 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamDetroit View Post
COMPLETE NONSENSE. Africa has close to a billion people and is the by far the most primitive continent in the world. There is NO debate about this apart from the wild opinions of extremists. This population explosion will not happen because africans cannot even feed themselves. No one will feed these Africans. Nature will take its course. The African (black) population will collapse when western countries stop giving them money and food. The Chinese will move in and take over. They are morally correct in doing so. Why? It is in China's best interests.
Sometimes getting a glimpse into the brain of a person is truly frightening. The term "bat**** insane" exists apparently with good reason.

Old 06-25-2011, 03:08 PM

3,237 posts, read 6,358,386 times
Why does GA or ATL need to strengthen ties with Africa? Don't they have more pressing needs? Like fixing crime?

Old 06-25-2011, 06:43 PM

199 posts, read 179,834 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by crazynip View Post
Why does GA or ATL need to strengthen ties with Africa? Don't they have more pressing needs? Like fixing crime?
Aren't you from Tampa?

Old 06-25-2011, 07:54 PM
Box

382 posts, read 663,566 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by testa50 View Post
Sometimes getting a glimpse into the brain of a person is truly frightening. The term "bat**** insane" exists apparently with good reason.
Yeah dude sounds like another ignorant douchebag.

Old 06-26-2011, 09:01 AM

3,237 posts, read 6,358,386 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hobgob View Post
Aren't you from Tampa?
You are very observant. But what does this have to do with anything?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Atlanta