Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Atlanta
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-19-2011, 05:34 PM
Box

382 posts, read 663,566 times

Advertisements

BringBackCobain doesn't care about Black people.

Old 06-20-2011, 07:59 AM

9,067 posts, read 15,873,045 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Box View Post
BringBackCobain doesn't care about Black people.
lol

YouTube - ‪Bush Doesnt Care About Black People‬‏

Old 06-20-2011, 10:18 AM

2,685 posts, read 6,446,877 times
If anyone cares for advice:

"Dont waste time with a dumb, 23 year old who comes on threads to show his disdain towards people he is affraid of."

It's all about fear and inadequacies at this point. BBC is an admitted goof. His posts prove it. People, move on.

If one cannot make a distinction between African American, Afro-Caribbean, Afro Latino, African, clearly the person is an idiot. BBC proved it threads and posts ago. Unity or lack thereof between any of these groups is a different topic, but it has no place here.

Dont waste time arguing with a fool. After a while, people might not know the difference.

BBC, suck d!ck....

Old 06-20-2011, 02:03 PM

2,390 posts, read 4,425,436 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterNY View Post

"Dont waste time with a dumb, 23 year old who comes on threads to show his disdain towards people he is affraid of."

It's all about fear and inadequacies at this point. BBC is an admitted goof. His posts prove it. People, move on.

If one cannot make a distinction between African American, Afro-Caribbean, Afro Latino, African, clearly the person is an idiot. BBC proved it threads and posts ago. Unity or lack thereof between any of these groups is a different topic, but it has no place here.

Dont waste time arguing with a fool. After a while, people might not know the difference.

BBC, suck d!ck....

I have to admit it.. I started that city data outing simply to see if that dude or the two or three other ones that are always throwing shade at black folks would be bold enough to show up. Go figure not a single one of them posted in the thread. Online gangstas.

Old 06-20-2011, 02:42 PM

2,685 posts, read 6,446,877 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by brownhornet View Post
I have to admit it.. I started that city data outing simply to see if that dude or the two or three other ones that are always throwing shade at black folks would be bold enough to show up. Go figure not a single one of them posted in the thread. Online gangstas.
When was that? I didn't even see the thread. And, dont expect these cowards to ever show up. They are punks. Plain and simple.

Old 06-20-2011, 03:24 PM

1,498 posts, read 3,119,954 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterNY View Post

BBC, suck d!ck....
Resorting to personal attacks is a cop-out for someone too stupid to actually engage in the debate. I don't need to prove my intelligence online. I could care less if "MisterNY", from the city-data Atlanta forum, thinks I am an idiot because he is too dumb to comprehend my argument.

Old 06-20-2011, 03:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by brownhornet View Post
You have too much time on your hands. Why are you so obsessed with meeting me? Give it up. I don't voluntarily interact with those who glorify thug culture. Not trying to get shot.

Old 06-20-2011, 03:30 PM

32,063 posts, read 37,028,726 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BringBackCobain View Post
Resorting to personal attacks is a cop-out for someone too stupid to actually engage in the debate. I don't need to prove my intelligence online. I could care less if "MisterNY", from the city-data Atlanta forum, thinks I am an idiot because he is too dumb to comprehend my argument.
I have to take your side on this one, BBC. There's never any reason to talk to people that way.

Old 06-20-2011, 03:30 PM

I am done with this thread. I have said what needed to be said, and I don't really care about what anyone else has to say on this subject. It is getting too personal. If you still don't get it, or you are pissed off because you know I am right, feel free to post, but don't expect me to respond.

Old 06-20-2011, 03:36 PM

8,491 posts, read 15,085,182 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BringBackCobain View Post
I am done with this thread. I have said what needed to be said, and I don't really care about what anyone else has to say on this subject. It is getting too personal. If you still don't get it, or you are pissed off because you know I am right, feel free to post, but don't expect me to respond.

YouTube - ‪Na Na Hey Hey Kiss Him Goodbye‬‏
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Atlanta