Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Africa
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-12-2014, 05:54 PM

4,660 posts, read 4,120,871 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by caribdoll View Post
Hahaha...more like no one really cares to converse with you! LOL!
Yeah, 38 pages in and you are still trying to get my attention. But nobody cares.

You are truly one in a million, aren't you?

Old 01-12-2014, 06:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by seanturner View Post
haha right.

You can't talk your way out of this.
I first must inform you that you don't exist because according to your pal above, no one wants to talk to me and no one cares.

What is more, I have nothing to talk my way out of.

Quote:
The fact is a search was done simply with your username, and what comes up is a collection of threads from multiple forums of you engaged in these debates on Egypt and Afrocentrism. It all comes back to you. .
There are exactly the threads that everyone has wanted to see, genius. They don't "come back to me," they were started by others. You scholars have all been denying that these guys are out there. Now you have them in front of you...and remarkably conclude this reflects poorly on me. Physician, heal thyself.

Quote:
This shows you intentionally seek out these controversial threads and even start ones of your own, just to get a rise out of people.
Of course I intentionally seek people out: I MADE THIS THREAD GENIUS. I oppose Afrocentrists claiming Egypt. I have provided ample evidence for my position. You remarkably argue against me without providing any, and then turn around and claim that no one on here disagrees with me. Anyone who reads through this thread can see how intellectually dishonest and lazy you are.

Quote:
You tried to do that here, and when you found that no one is making the ridiculous pseudo-scientifical claims of these imaginary “Afrocentrists” you obsess over (none of us claim to be descended from Ancient Egyptians, and we’ve said over and over their society was mixed), you try to turn everything against us as if we’re enemies. Suddenly WE are the wretched Afrocentrists!
Are you guys competing to see who can make the most foolish post? Your pal has given you threads in which Afrocentrists have made claims. You have all defended the same positions before walking it back. You especially are too intellectually lazy and dishonest to even investigate the topic.

As for "you tried to do that here" this thread is now 39 pages. Have you ever made a thread so successful? I haven't "tried" anything. If you have no quarrel with what I am saying, then why are you arguing for 39 pages? Hell, lets make it 139.

Quote:
You seem to have some unhealthy obsession with Egyptians and Afrocentrists.... it’s bizarre.
There is nothing bizarre about it. There are Afrocentrists out there who are trying to claim Egypt when they have no connection. I oppose these people because I think that they should be studying West Africa, and let real Egyptians have their own ancestors. I oppose them wherever I find them, and as I have found them here, I made this thread. I have posted a great deal of first class evidence to prove my point. You have contributed nothing one way or the other.

You scholars have spent 39 pages attacking me and demanding to know who these people I am talking about are. when one of you ACTUALLY DOES THE GOOGLE SEARCH THAT I TOLD YOU TO DO and finds the Afrocentrists out there that I have opposed, you bizarrely conclude that this discredits me.

Lets keep going. I have literally hundreds of pieces of evidence for everything that I have said, which I have not had to use, because whiles you have defended the Afrocentrist position with invective, not a one of you has even attempted to show a connection between ancient Egypt and West Africa (well CK, but his "evidence" was embarrassing).

Every 20 or so pages that we add, I will remind the peanut gallery that no one cares and no one wants to talk to me.

Eventually, we will get someone in here that either does know about West Africa and wants to talk about it, or is intellectually honest enough to defend "black Egypt" without playing the game of walking it back.

Last edited by cachibatches; 01-12-2014 at 06:21 PM..

Old 01-12-2014, 08:12 PM

15,063 posts, read 6,175,095 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cachibatches View Post
Yeah, 38 pages in and you are still trying to get my attention. But nobody cares.

You are truly one in a million, aren't you?
The above is delusionalz Last time I checked, I posted at the very end. So what are you talking about with the get your attention nonsense? The only person who posted on all 38 pages is you.

Note that there are informative discussion going on in this thread that of course do not include you.

We all know why...

Old 01-13-2014, 02:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by caribdoll View Post
The above is delusionalz Last time I checked, I posted at the very end. So what are you talking about with the get your attention nonsense? The only person who posted on all 38 pages is you.

Note that there are informative discussion going on in this thread that of course do not include you.

We all know why...
And he is still at it, contributing absolutely nothing of value to the thread.

Old 01-13-2014, 02:17 AM

Anybody want to discuss West Africa yet? Here is a fine recent discovery which I have not seen ANY Afrocentrist aware of:

Quote:
One of West African's great cities.

I have no idea if this is a good source or not. I have never seen this anywhere else, but I am going to investigate further.

Discovery of the earliest royal palace in Gao and its implications for the history of West Africa - Cairn.info

Old 01-13-2014, 07:06 AM

2,238 posts, read 3,324,158 times
Caucasoid is an arbitrary parameter created in the 19th century. It is a residue, an anachronism. Two people can be 'Caucasoid' and not be closely related. Craniofacial plasticity is much more variable than was originally thought, so racial claims on craniofacial parameters are foolish. In microcosms, you might be able to show some relationship, but in global macrocosms, there are more mistakes than accuracy. Polytopicity is when two different groups of organisms that are not related end up having similar traits.

Old 01-13-2014, 08:57 AM

93,350 posts, read 124,009,048 times
Quote:
You posted evidence showing it. Man, I should be used to the intellectual dishonesty by now, but surprisingly, I am not.
It showed that the Egyptians were a mix and that includes sub Saharan African DNA. I've also have shown that those of sub Saharan DNA have always been a presence in Egypt.

As for West Africa, some have discussed the area in this thread and in others.

Old 01-13-2014, 02:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ckhthankgod View Post
It showed that the Egyptians were a mix and that includes sub Saharan African DNA. I've also have shown that those of sub Saharan DNA have always been a presence in Egypt. .
You proved exactly what I said.

I can prove that the Ancient Egyptians are the same as today's largely Caucasoid looking Egyptians in any debate. Eurasians back-migrated into north Africa before historical times, and even the Africans that stayed in Africa evolved to look more Eurasian. There simply was no large "black" population in Egypt in historical times.

Your evidence shows that whiles there were Sub-Saharan strains, they were always largely Eurasian/North African. Thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ckhthankgod View Post
As for West Africa, some have discussed the area in this thread and in others.
I seriously doubt that any of you knows much at all about the history of West Africa.

Old 01-13-2014, 02:13 PM

45 posts, read 103,071 times
Quote:
Anybody want to discuss West Africa yet? Here is a fine recent discovery which I have not seen ANY Afrocentrist aware of:
I'm not an Afrocentrist but I will say this:

Yes I saw that article when it came out; it’s interesting.

Gao (composed of the dual cities of Gao Ancien and Gao-Saney) is such an ancient city, going back to at least the 9th century but probably older.

Many people know about the Songhay Empire of the 15th-16th centuries which had Gao as the capital, but Gao was also the capital for the Gao (Gawgaw) Kingdom of the 9th (or earlier)-13th century when it was taken over by the Mali Empire.

The Kingdom of Gao was one of the most powerful in Western Africa at the time, and seemed to be in the long tradition of kingdoms and empires of the Niger River and Sahel region, going back to at least 2000 B.C. It would be interesting if more archaeology digs could tell us more details about the region, and its political structure especially in ancient times.

This is another publication about the excavation of the Gao site, I’m not sure if it’s the same article as the author is the same, but the abstract is different:

http://www.african-archaeology.de/in...=34&pdf_id=272

I haven’t heard anything more about the excavation, and didn’t read more than the abstracts so I’m curious about what they found out.

Last edited by seanturner; 01-13-2014 at 02:47 PM..

Old 01-13-2014, 02:20 PM

93,350 posts, read 124,009,048 times
Quote:
You proved exactly what I said.

I can prove that the Ancient Egyptians are the same as today's largely Caucasoid looking Egyptians in any debate. Eurasians back-migrated into north Africa before historical times, and even the Africans that stayed in Africa evolved to look more Eurasian. There simply was no large "black" population in Egypt in historical times.

Your evidence shows that whiles there were Sub-Saharan strains, they were always largely Eurasian/North African. Thank you.

I seriously doubt that any of you knows much at all about the history of West Africa.
No one said that that there were mostly anything and given that there are no percentages, that's not saying much.

As for Western Africa, how would you if people do not know anything about it, especially since some have already made mention of West African societies/culture?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.