Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Happy Mother`s Day to all Moms!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Idaho
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-15-2009, 05:55 PM

420 posts, read 1,193,416 times

Advertisements

Sure hope it didn't rain on your machinery Trace. Hope everything is going good. Is your shop insulated? I am thinking about using some polyurethane foam to do mine.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-15-2009, 10:49 PM

1,043 posts, read 3,438,706 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fisherman 100 View Post
Sure hope it didn't rain on your machinery Trace. Hope everything is going good. Is your shop insulated? I am thinking about using some polyurethane foam to do mine.
They got a little wet but I hosed em down with oil after drying them with towels.. It will be insulated Everything is going well pal, thanks for askin..

Old 08-16-2009, 12:35 AM

7,378 posts, read 12,659,218 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trace_Rinaldi View Post
Hey "buddy" Yeah Im here loving it! Moved some new machines into the shop, and getting some tractor work lined up.. Power should be in next week, and then we can hook up the well pump.. Its coming together..
We're still working on the house situation.. we may end up renting a house nearby for a while if the financing debacle hasnt smoothed out a bit..

Anyway, I'll be in and out over the next couple weeks but I'll keep checking in on the porch.
It actually sounds like you're getting ready to make the final push! Yess! Renting a house nearby sounds like a really good temp solution--are you actually going to pull up CA stakes this year? Before NID snow flies? I'm getting such a vicarious thrill from you and Fisherman that I'm going to get back to working on our cabin design...

Old 08-16-2009, 01:35 AM

1,043 posts, read 3,438,706 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clark Fork Fantast View Post
It actually sounds like you're getting ready to make the final push! Yess! Renting a house nearby sounds like a really good temp solution--are you actually going to pull up CA stakes this year? Before NID snow flies? I'm getting such a vicarious thrill from you and Fisherman that I'm going to get back to working on our cabin design...
Yes, we're blowing this taco stand for good SOON CFF Drinks on me when you and yours get here.... Bob is gonna teach me to fly fish too!He already sent me an amazing assortment of hand tied flies...

BTW Im supporting the ID economy again tonight with some Blue Ice Vodka... I promise to behave though Sage...

Old 08-16-2009, 10:55 AM

1,573 posts, read 2,923,786 times
LOL Fisherman. Maybe those chipmunks are Rock Chucks. But it is awfully late for them to be out.

OK I am NOT in NID , more like MID, but want to play the porch game. Maybe some one on their way up there to see all of you will stop in here and visit us in Midvale. Sigh. Door is open cheep beer in fridge. Hehehe

http://mail.ctcweb.net/~shadesofidaho/8-16-09-Front-Porch.jpg (broken link)

OK Back to work for me. I am heading out on that porch with laptop to do some city work. Dang elections coming up and I do not have a clue how I am supposed to do an election. Need to smarten myself up fast. WWWWAAAAHHHHH I would rather be playing.
Chris

Old 08-16-2009, 12:57 PM

420 posts, read 1,193,416 times
Ok, here is the latest. It has actually rained a couple of days in a row up here. The rain is intermittent with spectacular cloud formations. Much nicer than the brown blanket of smog I was used to.

It actually got chilly last night. Got up this morning to a clear sky and clouds rolled in within an hour. Everybody was right about Idaho weather. You never know what your gonna get.

Old 08-16-2009, 02:03 PM

5,266 posts, read 8,739,027 times
YES!! Found a wonderful untouched huckleberry patch right off a road and picked nearly a gallon of hucks this morning. It was perfect weather: 55 degrees and overcast so we had no flies.
Maybe the overgrown chipmunks were Columbia ground squirrels?

Old 08-16-2009, 02:05 PM

5,266 posts, read 8,739,027 times
And don't be asking where my huckleberry patch is. My lips...they is SEALED!

Old 08-16-2009, 02:49 PM

993 posts, read 3,251,826 times
Misty can you make Huckleberry wine for that front porch sittin

Old 08-16-2009, 03:08 PM

8,440 posts, read 13,431,476 times
Wink How Generous DR

Quote:
Originally Posted by DESERTRYDER View Post
Misty can you make Huckleberry wine for that front porch sittin
What, DR? You aren't going to volunteer your wife to make Huckleberry wine after she chops the wood for the new shed?

MSR
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Idaho