Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Weather
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-21-2017, 07:00 PM

3,147 posts, read 1,997,409 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by alex985 View Post
Nah. I don't care because I simply don't care, lol. I don't care about it being daylight or night outside, I go outside regardless. Matter of fact, I would even say I'm more active at night.
Think you would if you were in a location where it was dark before you got out of work or class, nevermind for the commute.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-21-2017, 07:00 PM

16,191 posts, read 11,453,775 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GymFanatic View Post
Think you would if you were in a location where it was dark before you got out of work or class, nevermind for the commute.
Nope, I wouldn't care.

I don't really care about commuting at night lol

Old 02-21-2017, 07:01 PM

Naw, I think you would.

Old 02-21-2017, 07:02 PM

Or how about you stop telling people about what they should care about or not?

Old 02-21-2017, 07:04 PM

5,706 posts, read 3,807,355 times
I think I would care but it wouldn't bet the end of the world lol. I don't think it would really affect my happiness or health in any way, just would be a little annoying.

Old 02-21-2017, 07:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AJ1013 View Post
I think I would care but it wouldn't bet the end of the world lol. I don't think it would really affect my happiness or health in any way, just would be a little annoying.
Understandable.

I remember when I worked at the mall during Holiday Season, I would work 12 hour shifts all the time (usually about 6 AM until 6 PM) and it would be dark going into work and coming out. Didn't affect my mood whatsoever. I guess I just won't ever understand people who let what type of weather, whether it's dark or not outside etc dictate their mood alone.

Old 02-21-2017, 07:18 PM

11,554 posts, read 9,412,152 times
In a big city like New York, Lima, Buenos Aires, etc, I dont care about the sunset times because whenever you go outside there are still people out even when it's dark. But in a small town like Binghamton sunset times are important cause there are very few people out it's not very comforting walking by yourself at night with absolutely no one around. Lots of bad things can happen

In big cities thankfully that doesn't happen. If anything it makes me feel so tingly inside, seeing all the lights, sights, the evening talk around me. Cities become a magical place in the evening

Old 02-21-2017, 07:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warszawa View Post
In a big city like New York, Lima, Buenos Aires, etc, I dont care about the sunset times because whenever you go outside there are still people out even when it's dark. But in a small town like Binghamton sunset times are important cause there are very few people out it's not very comforting walking by yourself at night with absolutely no one around. Lots of bad things can happen
That's a fair point. Although I live in somewhat of a sleepy suburb (at least by Miami standards) that is very lonely walking around at night, and I don't really get scared or anything lol.

Old 02-21-2017, 07:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warszawa View Post

In big cities thankfully that doesn't happen. If anything it makes me feel so tingly inside, seeing all the lights, sights, the evening talk around me. Cities become a magical place in the evening
+1. I can agree with this.

Old 02-21-2017, 07:28 PM

11,554 posts, read 9,412,152 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by alex985 View Post
That's a fair point. Although I live in somewhat of a sleepy suburb (at least by Miami standards) that is very lonely walking around at night, and I don't really get scared or anything lol.
I have gotten robbed before at gunpoint so that feeling has stuck to me for quite a while. Ironically it was in the middle of the day. I try to put on my mean face when walking around at night lol
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Weather