Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-30-2009, 10:58 PM

6,266 posts, read 19,221,841 times

Advertisements

uh.................can I just say I predicted the F2 a long time back??
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-01-2009, 12:24 AM

1,747 posts, read 3,022,183 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamWeavin View Post
You most certainly can! If I recall, you predicted them at the end of March, because last week, I marvelled at how psychic you were! Go, DW!

Old 05-01-2009, 05:26 AM

14,784 posts, read 24,240,389 times
well since I dont think the best ones are up there then I think I dont want to watch anymore . It is just boring now and pointless . I think that andrea and paula should have been up there . Danny did not and does not have the authority type personality to be a head chef . sorry just my opinion but really not pleased with the final two . Omg and they are bringing lacey and carol back to help them cook oh boy let us see who is going to sabotage this one . I really dont care anymore anyways .

Old 05-01-2009, 07:16 AM

4,364 posts, read 6,571,627 times
I agree with phonelady1 - it should have been the girls in the final. Clearly Andrea had a stronger night, especially at the pass. She was finally being heard by the rest of the chefs during service. Comunications were clear and specific. You didn't hear much at all out of Danny and he was horrible during time at the pass. Had to laugh when his voice cracked. Paula wasn't much better. Neither one of them seems to have true leadership quality.

The final is for ratings only. The stronger leader just left the building.

Old 05-01-2009, 07:22 AM

18,287 posts, read 23,277,692 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamWeavin View Post
Really I don't recall reading this anywhere in this thread.

Have to agree this whole season has been predictable especially who would be the final 2. I am sticking with ya all to next week but don't think I will bother watching this show again. Even my kid passing through the room seeing them cleaning the TV screens said they would show Paula on a TV program before it was done.

Old 05-01-2009, 09:17 AM

9,718 posts, read 6,436,285 times
I was glad Andrea was the one to go. Although her dish wasn't last like Danny, she did panic in the challenge with all her running around.

Did you hear Danny in next weeks show saying about putting fish on the wall........what a dork.

Old 05-01-2009, 10:18 AM

563 posts, read 1,029,348 times
I'm with you Jaxson - I won't be watching this show again after this season.
Of course Paula will win; predictable to the max!! She deserves it, anyway. If you had to work for one of the F2, who would you want to work for?
Also, I don't think the producers spent enough time telling us what each chef made (not like in past episodes) for the 100 visiting chefs. I know they said it, but in a quick way. I do think it is funny how Danny was so confident w/his fish and fruit combo (all I remember) but he lost in such a big way. As for Andrea, I think that her past performances caught up with her last night, which made her the obvious choice.
The returning helpers next week will really show how the F2 can handle difficult personalities. Afterall, that is a part of any supervisory position or any position in general. Most people have to deal with the Lacey or Carol types at some point in their career whether it's in a kitchen, office, factory, etc. My friend is a chef in CA and it seems no matter where she has worked there was some lazy whiner to be contended with. Anyway, I hope, at least, Lacey & Carol won't be on the same team! If they are indeed coming back. Previews, can we really trust them? ha!ha!ha!ha!

Old 05-01-2009, 01:47 PM

2,689 posts, read 6,956,597 times
I think Paula and Danny have been the most consistent thru this whole season and deserve to be the final 2 (thinking I said that somewhere before...).

I'm bettin' my $ on Paula.

Old 05-01-2009, 06:01 PM
bjh

60,510 posts, read 30,643,962 times
Ding-dong, the witch is dead, the "wicked" witch is dead!!!

Andrea didn't even belong in the final 3! Ji probably would have made it that far, if she hadn't sprained her ankle.

Andrea's overall performance has been long on confidence and way too short on any actual skills. She talks the talk, but can't walk the walk!

At the pass, she didn't have the judgement to tell when she was or wasn't being tested, so she just started questioning everything. GR even gave her a hint that he gave no one else when he asked, "Are you happy with that?" when the wrong fish had been substituted.

As Scott said when she sent back the dory sauce for seasoning, "You don't know what you're talking about, you "

Old 05-01-2009, 08:37 PM

6,266 posts, read 19,221,841 times
I was about to roll on the floor laughing at Scott!!! I thought he would punch her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjh View Post
Ding-dong, the witch is dead, the "wicked" witch is dead!!!

Andrea didn't even belong in the final 3! Ji probably would have made it that far, if she hadn't sprained her ankle.

Andrea's overall performance has been long on confidence and way too short on any actual skills. She talks the talk, but can't walk the walk!

At the pass, she didn't have the judgement to tell when she was or wasn't being tested, so she just started questioning everything. GR even gave her a hint that he gave no one else when he asked, "Are you happy with that?" when the wrong fish had been substituted.

As Scott said when she sent back the dory sauce for seasoning, "You don't know what you're talking about, you "
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV